1. 17 synonyms of Slickness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Slickness
3. Slickness: skill in achieving one's ends through indirect, subtle, or underhanded means.
4. ‘Still other people objected to some of the couples, while others just thought the unrelenting Slickness and commercialism was too much.’ ‘There is a warm humour and a sheer humanity in his plays that is worlds removed from the soulless Slickness of most productions seen in the recent past.’
5. Find 71 ways to say Slickness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Slickness: 1 n a slippery smoothness “he could feel the Slickness of the tiller” Synonyms: slick , slip , slipperiness Type of: smoothness a texture without roughness; smooth to the touch n a kind of fluent easy superficiality Synonyms: glibness Type of: shallowness , superficiality lack of depth of knowledge or thought or feeling n verbal
7. Slickness 1. To possess the ability to seduce women, often many at a time. 2.
8. Synonyms for Slickness include guile, cunning, craftiness, wiliness, deviousness, artfulness, craft, artifice, slyness and foxiness
9. The longer the Slickness persists, the better the shave soap
10. Slickness is pure opinion fast for a casual player is still to sticky for a tournament player however here is a scale to help determine if you're in an acceptable range
11. Dictionary entry overview: What does Slickness mean? • Slickness (noun) The noun Slickness has 3 senses:
12. A slippery smoothness Familiarity information: Slickness used as a …
13. The Slickness of modern advertising (sometimes disapproving) the ability to speak very easily and smoothly but in a way that does not seem sincere a society where Slickness is more prized than wisdom the ability to do something quickly and smoothly synonym skill (1)
14. Definition of Slickness in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Slickness mean? Information and translations of Slickness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
16. The Slickness is the first solo studio album by Prince Po, one half of American hip hop duo Organized Konfusion
17. All of them provide both Slickness and sufficient after shave moisturizing, although I always use an after shave balm to augment the moisture, even with very moisturizing soaps like Mitchell's Wool Fat
18. Other people criticize it as being slick instead of feature-rich, not getting that for Apple products, " Slickness " -- which is a way to denigrate well-designed UIs -- is the whole point.
19. Slickness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
20. Audrey wasn't fooled by the article's Slickness; it lacked
21. The Slickness of the clutch and gearbox matches the engine's character and the ratios have been exceptionally well chosen to make the most of the power. Eos is the goddess of low bills
22. Not every client wants to pay for the time to prep a vehicle, and AMP is a very affordable alternative to give clients a super quick gloss, shine, and high levels of Slickness that they can really feel
23. Expert level gamer since the Nintendo 8 bit era! Come watch as we continue our journey through the digital world and compete to make the NYSlickness name respected among the gamer community!
24. Buy Gtechniq - Quick Detailer - Adds Gloss, Slickness, and Durability to Your Car Paintwork; Easy Spray-On Wipe Off Formula; Works With All Gtechniq Products; Trim and Glass Safe (500 milliliters): Cleaners - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
25. ‘Still other people objected to some of the couples, while others just thought the unrelenting Slickness and commercialism was too much.’ ‘There is a warm humour and a sheer humanity in his plays that is worlds removed from the soulless Slickness of most productions seen in the recent past.’
26. Slickness translate: sự khéo léo, nhanh nhẹn
27. Listen to Slickness SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
28. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Slickness on your desktop or mobile device.
29. For me any Cella, red or green, but especially green, beat SV in Slickness
30. A new formulation of our patented dry-slick technology provides continual line Slickness over the lifetime of the line
31. ✅ NO STREAKING, FOR THOSE ADDICTED TO Slickness & SHINE!
32. How to use Slickness in a sentence as a noun
33. Having experience with winforms and Cocoa development, I have to vouch for the Slickness of Cocoa MVC vs what usually happens with Winforms and event driven development
34. Ubuntu advanced desktop Linux in terms of ease of installation, drivers and Slickness bar a time when Debian seemed to be stagnating.
35. A common pattern throughout the Slickness, is the fact that most tracks only offer 2 verses in total, which most fans may find as lazy and un-satisfying
36. Maintains Slickness — One of the most unique, and beneficial, aspects of AST Plus is that it is a coating additive, meaning it is built down to the core of each line and not just an overcoat that can wear off quickly
37. As our lines wear, AST Plus moves throughout the coating, constantly moving to the surface to regenerate Slickness.
38. What does Slickness mean? The property of being slick
39. The company paired with Cortland to develop the line, and it benefits from some of Cortland's best features, namely their Precision Shooting Technology, a Slickness …
40. The primary desirable qualities are hardness, wear resistance, and Slickness (DLC film friction coefficient against polished steel ranges from 0.05-0.20).: Les qualités souhaitables primaires sont la dureté, la résistance à l'usure, et Slickness (coefficient film de DLC de frottement contre l'acier poli varie de 0,05 à 0,20).: MTV selected ten finalists based mainly on a standard of
41. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Slickness" - from the Lyrics.com website.
42. Slickness: effrontément, manque de scrupule, intelligence: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
n. 1. A smooth or slippery surface or area. 2. a. A floating film of oil. b. A trail of floating material: a garbage slick. 3. An implement used to make a surface slick, especially a chisel used for smoothing and polishing. 4. Informal A magazine, usually of large popular readership, printed on high-quality glossy paper. 5.
(as) slick as a whistle. 1. adjective Quick, smooth, skillful, or easy, as in manner or movement. My new scooter is slick as a whistle in traffic. 2. adverb In a quick, smooth, easy manner; quickly, skillfully, and neatly.
sleek suggests a smoothness or brightness resulting from attentive grooming or physical conditioning. a sleek racehorse slick suggests extreme smoothness that results in a slippery surface. slipped and fell on the slick floor glossy suggests a highly reflective surface.
sleek, slick, glossy mean having a smooth bright surface or appearance. sleek suggests a smoothness or brightness resulting from attentive grooming or physical conditioning. a sleek racehorse slick suggests extreme smoothness that results in a slippery surface.