1. Slash definition is - to lash out, cut, or thrash about with or as if with an edged blade
2. How to use Slash in a sentence.
Strong, Slash, Sentence
3. Saul Hudson, mainly known as Slash, was born on July 23, 1965, and was raised in Stoke-on-Trent
Strong, Saul, Slash, Stoke
4. Saul Hudson, better known as Slash, was born to an African American mother and British father in London on July 23, 1965
Saul, Strong, Slash
5. A family friend gave him the nickname "Slash,…
6. Above: Slash pictured with the Gibson Slash Collection
7. The Gibson Slash Collection crosses three decades of partnership between Gibson and Slash, and in a history-making move for the brand, is the first evergreen artist collection made by Gibson.…
8. The Slash (/), also known as the virgule, has several uses, most of which should be avoided in formal writing
Slash, Several, Should
9. Never use a backSlash (\) in place of a Slash.
10. 3.5m Followers, 766 Following, 7,560 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Slash (@Slash)
See, Strong, Slash
11. Dot (.) and backSlash (\) Some characters have one meaning in regular expressions and completely different meanings in other contexts
12. The Slash (/)—technically known as a virgule but also called a slant, solidus, or stroke (the common name in British English)—serves a number of purposes in writing, essentially standing in for other words as a quick and clear way of showing the connection between two things.
Slash, Slant, Solidus, Stroke, Serves, Standing, Showing
13. The BackSlash “\” symbol is the reverse of the Slash or forward Slash symbol (/)
Symbol, Strong, Slash
14. In today’s article, you’ll learn about all the available methods you can use to type the BackSlash Symbol on your keyboard, whether you are using Windows or Mac, and whether you are working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or in your browser.
15. The Slash is an oblique slanting line punctuation mark /
Slash, Strong, Slanting
16. Once used to mark periods and commas, the Slash is now most often used to represent exclusive or inclusive or, division and fractions, and as a date separator.
17. Saul Hudson, mainly known as Slash, was born on July 23, 1965, and was raised in Stoke-on-Trent
Strong, Saul, Slash, Stoke
18. See synonyms for: Slash / Slashing on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to cut with a violent sweeping stroke or by striking violently and at random, as with a knife or sword.
See, Synonyms, Slash, Slashing, Sweeping, Stroke, Striking, Sword
19. Slash noun [C] (SLOPING LINE) a mark in the form of a sloping line (/), used in signs to mean not permitted, and to separate numbers or words: The no-parking sign had a red Slash through a picture …
Slash, Sloping, Signs, Separate, Sign
20. The Slash is a common symbol in the English language
Strong, Slash, Symbol
21. Follow us through the history of how the Slash got its name and the purposes it has served over time.
Strong, Slash, Served
22. Decided To Take & Make LIVE Collage For The One Of The World's #Best & #Amazing #Guitar #Player Just #Love #Slash & Guns n Roses 🤘😋
23. The forward Slash (/), often simply referred to as a Slash (which is also known as a stroke, a virgule, or even an oblique dash), is a punctuation mark used in English
Strong, Slash, Simply, Stroke
24. The Slash can be used to separate lines in a song or poem when they are written in a continuous line
Strong, Slash, Separate, Song
25. For exclusive Moshcam content, click here to SUBSCRIBE: http://moshc.am/MoshcamSubscribeTo watch the full Slash concert, click here: http://bit.ly/SlashGigCh
Subscribe, Strong, Slash, Slashgigch
26. Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters
Strong, Slashdot, Stuff
27. Saul Hudson (born 23 July 1965, Stoke, England), better known by his stage name Slash, is a British-American musician
Saul, Stoke, Stage, Strong, Slash
28. He is the lead guitarist of the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, with whom he performed and recorded between 1985 and 1996, and rejoined in 2016.He later formed Slash's Snakepit and co-founded Velvet Revolver with his former bandmates Duff McKagan and Matt …
Strong, Slash, Snakepit
29. Slash, Velvet Revolver founding member and guitarist, lives in California with his wife, Perla, and their two children
30. Anthony Bozza is the author of four New York Times Bestsellers, including Whatever You Say I Am: The Life and Times of Eminem, Slash, co-written with Slash and the #1 bestselling Too Fat to Fish, co-written with Artie Lange
Say, Strong, Slash
31. A Slash that goes from left down to the right
32. Therefore it is a backwards leaning "Slash" as oppose to "front Slash" which is forward leaning? Maybe that is a strange way to think about it, but I thought "antiSlash" was a very amusing way of referring to it
Strong, Slash, Strange
33. Might as well say "not a Slash"; but then I would say, "What is it then?".
Say, Strong, Slash
34. As the lead guitarist for Guns N' Roses, Slash established himself as one of hard rock's finest and most soulful soloists during the late '80s, technically adept yet always firmly grounded in the gritty Aerosmith and Stones licks he loved
Strong, Slash, Soulful, Soloists, Stones
35. Slash was born Saul Hudson on July 23, 1965 in Stoke-on-Trent, England, to artistic parents both involved in the entertainment industry; his mother was a
Strong, Slash, Saul, Stoke
36. The all-new Slash is the trail bike of trail bikes
37. If you’re into park runs, Slash can deliver laps on laps of rowdy fun.
38. During his later years with Guns N' Roses, Slash formed the side project Slash's Snakepit
Strong, Slash, Side, Snakepit
39. He then co-foun Saul Hudson, better known by his nickname Slash, is a British-American musician, record producer, film producer and songwriter.He is best known as the former lead guitarist of the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, with whom he
Saul, Strong, Slash, Songwriter
40. Find 52 ways to say Slash, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Strong, Slash, Sentences
41. Slash is a Normal-type move introduced in Generation I
42. 1 Description 2 Effect 2.1 In battle 3 Learnset 3.1 By leveling up 3.2 By breeding 4 Gallery 5 See also Slash does damage and has a high chance of being a critical hit
See, Strong, Slash
43. In a Double Battle, Slash can target any Pokémon around the user
44. In a Triple Battle, Slash can only target a Pokémon that's adjacent to the user
45. Slash's memoirs are an unexpectedly intoxicating cocktail of irresponsibility and dedication.' Independent on Sunday 'Slash's story is harrowingly compulsive reading, presenting the most graphically spot-on account of hardcore drug addiction since William Burroughs' The Record Collector --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
Strong, Slash, Sunday, Story, Spot, Since
46. Slash - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
47. Slash Paradise - This is a page about Slash's family: his mother Ola, his father Anthony, his brother Ash, his wife Perla and his son London and Cash, all named Hudson.
Strong, Slash, Son
48. Slash, Velvet Revolver founding member and guitarist, lives in California with his wife, Perla, and their two children
49. Anthony Bozza is the author of four New York Times Bestsellers, including Whatever You Say I Am: The Life and Times of Eminem, Slash, co-written with Slash and the #1 bestselling Too Fat to Fish, co-written with Artie Lange
Say, Strong, Slash
50. A Slash is often used in dates to separate day, month and year: On credit card: Expires end 10/15 (October 2015) He was born on 30/11/2007
Strong, Slash, Separate
51. The Slash is used to separate parts of a website address (URL) on the Internet, and to separate folders on some
Strong, Slash, Separate, Some
52. Synonyms for Slash in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Slash
53. 107 synonyms for Slash: cut, slit, gash, lacerate, score, rend, rip, hack, reduce, cut, decrease, drop
Synonyms, Strong, Slash, Slit, Score
54. Slash (born 23rd July, 1965) is a singer songwriter hailing from London, England, relocated to the United States
Strong, Slash, Singer, Songwriter, States
55. Over his eclectic career, Slash has played a variety of genres, focusing predominantly on heavy metal, hard rock, and blues rock.
56. What Is A Slash Career? In her book One Person/Multiple Careers: The Original Guide to the Slash Careers, Marci Alboher popularized the phrase "Slash career."People with Slash …
57. Genre of fanfiction involving pairing two male or female characters together; characters are commonly shown with a Slash in between 2
Shown, Strong, Slash
58. Slash is brought to you by Wheels Wisdom – India’s highest rated car servicing company on Google, Facebook, and Team-BHP
Strong, Slash, Servicing