1. Sing song, one of ACU’s most-loved traditions since 1957, is an A cappella singing competition in which students prepare medleys of popular, rewritten songs that are performed with costumes, sets, and choreography that pertains to their chosen theme.
Sing, Song, Since, Singing, Students, Songs, Sets
2. A sing-song is an occasion on which a group of people Sing songs together for pleasure.
Strong, Sing, Song, Songs
3. Sing song is a delicate, elegant and flowing handwritten font
4. Sing song is a great way to have Alexa sing to you with an audio clip
5. Invocation Name: Sing song; Supported Languages
Sing, Song, Supported
6. Sing song, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
7. Sing song, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
8. Sing song, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
9. Sing song, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
SING SONG [ˈsiNGˌsôNG]
What does sing-song mean? sing-song is defined by the lexicographers at Oxford Dictionaries as (of a person's voice) having a repeated rising and falling rhythm. DICTIONARY THESAURUS
Sing-song girls were trained from childhood to entertain wealthy male clients through companionship, singing and dancing in special sing-song houses. Not all performed sexual services, but many did. They generally saw themselves as lovers and not prostitutes.
English Language Learners Definition of singsong : a way of speaking in which the sound of your voice rises and falls in a pattern See the full definition for singsong in the English Language Learners Dictionary
sing•song. (ˈsɪŋˌsɔŋ, -ˌsɒŋ) n. 1. a monotonous, rhythmical rising and falling in pitch of the voice when speaking. 2. verse, or a piece of verse, that is monotonously jingly in rhythm and pattern of pitch. 3. Brit. a session of informal group singing; sing. adj. 4. monotonous in rhythm and in pitch.