1. Sinciput definition is - forehead
2. History and Etymology for Sinciput
3. Latin sincipit-, Sinciput, from semi-+ caput head — more at head
Sincipit, Strong, Sinciput, Semi
4. Sinciputs or sincipita (sĭn-sĭp′ĭ-tə) 1. The upper half of the cranium, especially the anterior portion above and including the forehead. 2.
Sinciputs, Sincipita, Strong
5. What does Sinciput mean? The upper half of the cranium, especially the anterior portion above and including the forehead
6. Definition of Sinciput in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Sinciput mean? Information and translations of Sinciput in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
8. English words for Sinciput include brain, chap, cheek and half a head
9. Sinciput - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
10. ‘Your Sinciput, dear friends, is the part of your head from the forehead to the tippy top.’ ‘In moderate deflexion, the occiput and Sinciput meet the pelvic floor simultaneously, no internal rotation and the head persists in the oblique diameter.’
Strong, Sinciput, Simultaneously
11. When I initially developed Pilaster, it was basically a form of the Sinciput and Rhizome projects
12. Sinciput (forehead) brow (eyebrows) Click to see full answer Besides, what is the normal fetal presentation? Normally, the position of a fetus is facing rearward (toward the woman's back) with the face and body angled to one side and the neck flexed, and presentation is head first.
Strong, Sinciput, See, Side
13. Translation for 'Sinciput' in the free Romanian-English dictionary and many other English translations.
14. Sinciputs or sincipita (sĭn-sĭp′ĭ-tə) 1. The upper half of the cranium, especially the anterior portion above and including the forehead. 2.
Sinciputs, Sincipita, Strong
15. Definiții, sinonime, conjugări, declinări, paradigme pentru Sinciput din dicționarele: DEX '09, DEX '98, DN, MDN '00, Scriban, DOOM 2
Sinonime, Strong, Sinciput, Scriban
16. Sinciput Meaning: "forepart of the head," 1570s, from Latin Sinciput "half a head," also "one of the smoked cheeks of a… See definitions of Sinciput.
Strong, Sinciput, Smoked, See
17. Noun Word forms: plural Sinciputs or sincipita (sɪnˈsɪpɪtə)
18. How to say Sinciput in English? Pronunciation of Sinciput with 1 audio pronunciation, 5 synonyms, 1 meaning, 10 translations and more for Sinciput.
Say, Strong, Sinciput, Synonyms
19. Meaning and definitions of Sinciput, translation of Sinciput in Tamil language with similar and opposite words
Strong, Sinciput, Similar
20. Spoken pronunciation of Sinciput in English and in Tamil
Spoken, Strong, Sinciput
21. Tags for the entry "Sinciput" What Sinciput means in Tamil, Sinciput meaning in Tamil, Sinciput definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Sinciput in Tamil.
22. Sinciput answers are found in the Taber's Medical Dictionary powered by Unbound Medicine
23. Sinciput Presentation; Recent clinical studies
Strong, Sinciput, Studies
24. Translation for 'Sinciput' in the free English-Russian dictionary and many other Russian translations.
25. Looking for Sinciput? Find out information about Sinciput
26. The part of the face between the natural hairline and the eyes, formed skeletally by the frontal bone of the skull; brow Collins Discovery Encyclopedia, 1st Explanation of Sinciput
Skeletally, Skull, Strong, Sinciput
27. Sinciput Meaning in Urdu is سر کا اگلا حصہ - Sar Ka Agla Hissa Urdu Meaning
Strong, Sinciput, Sar
28. The most accurate translation of Sinciput, Sar Ka Agla Hissa in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
Strong, Sinciput, Sar, Synonyms
29. These form the forehead or Sinciput
30. Synonyms for Sinciput in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Sinciput
31. 3 words related to Sinciput: bone, os, human head
32. What are synonyms for Sinciput?
Synonyms, Strong, Sinciput
33. Sinciput: främre delen av skallen: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Strong, Sinciput, Skallen
34. Sinciput is the upperpart of the skull - it includes the forehead and the crown Please Note: The articles or images on this page are the sole property of the authors or photographers
Strong, Sinciput, Skull, Sole
35. Sinciput (Thesaurus) sincerity Sinclair
Strong, Sinciput, Sincerity, Sinclair
36. Sinciput: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
37. This is the #pronunciation of #Sinciput in British #English This video is taken from https://how2pronounce.com/Sinciput
38. Sinciput presentation for how to format an abstract for a research paper philosophy paper help » essay on business code of ethics » essay on stupid laws » Sinciput presentation From the point where they know they too will tell whether gase can control and chang pulls in direction to point north, as in the last decade more venture capital
Strong, Sinciput, Stupid
39. Synonyms for Sinciputs in Free Thesaurus
40. 3 words related to Sinciput: bone, os, human head
41. What are synonyms for Sinciputs?
42. Sincipital is a derivative of Sinciput and relates to the frontal calvaria
Sincipital, Strong, Sinciput
43. Hypernyms ("Sinciput" is a kind of): bone; os (rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates) Holonyms ("Sinciput" is a part of): human head (the head of a human being)
Strong, Sinciput, Skeleton
44. Sinciput: 1 n the front part of the head or skull (including the forehead) Type of: bone , os rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
Strong, Sinciput, Skull, Skeleton
45. Farsi words for Sinciput include جبهه, پیشانی, جلو سر, فرق سر and فرق