1. Shocking church key - Started out as slang for bottle opener in the early 1950s and was considered mildly Shocking, even sacrilegious
Strong, Shocking, Started, Slang, Sacrilegious
2. Flagrant, blatant - Flagrant implies Shocking and reprehensible, while blatant is obvious, contrived, and usually obnoxious; flagrant is a stronger term than blatant.
Strong, Shocking, Stronger
3. We all clustered around to hear the Shocking news of our colleague's sudden death
Strong, Shocking, Sudden
4. Synonyms for Shocking. amazing, astonishing, astounding, blindsiding, dumbfounding
Synonyms, Strong, Shocking
5. A nursing home reform advocate said the plummeting number of substantiated complaints was Shocking, and a surveyor from Southern California said officials are just now working on complaints from March, suggesting the agency is dealing with a backlog.
Said, Substantiated, Shocking, Surveyor, Southern, Suggesting
6. Shocking adjective (OFFENSIVE) B1 offensive, upsetting, or immoral: The sex scenes in the book were considered very Shocking at the time when it was published.
Strong, Shocking, Sex, Scenes
7. Shocking may be defined as “Causing to shake or tremble, as by a blow” and “==Pedigree== Shocking is by the outstanding sire, Street Cry (Ireland) out of Maria Di Castaglia by Danehill (USA)”
Strong, Shocking, Shake, Sire, Street
8. Synonyms for Shocking are for example appalling, disgraceful and disreputable
Synonyms, Strong, Shocking
9. The quest was named Shocking! because of how Shockingly low the drop rate is for the eels
Strong, Shocking, Shockingly
10. Shocking! (10 player) Defeat Thaddius in Naxxramas without anyone in the raid crossing the negative and positive charges in 10-player mode.
11. 1.5m Followers, 6 Following, 365 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Shocking (@Shocking)
See, Strong, Shocking
12. 9 Shocking New Facts About Chip and Joanna Gaines (Thanks, Oprah) By Jillian Pretzel
13. Shocking (comparative more Shocking, superlative most Shocking) Inspiring shock; startling
Strong, Shocking, Superlative, Shock, Startling
14. What a Shocking calamity! Synonyms
Strong, Shocking, Synonyms
15. Shocking definition: You can say that something is Shocking if you think that it is very bad
Strong, Shocking, Say, Something
16. Bust out this Shocking game for hours of fun and laughs as you and your friends get zapped
17. Formed in 1967 by former Motions guitarist Robbie Van Leeuwen, the Dutch quartet Shocking Blue originally had a lineup of Van Leeuwen on guitar, lead vocalist Fred DeWilde, bass player Klaasje Van der Wal, and drummer Cornelius Van der Beek, and the initial configuration of the band had a minor homeland hit with “Lucy Brown Is Back in Town” a year later in 1968.
18. Shocking videos have emerged of a lawyer couple in Telangana's Peddapalli being hacked to death on a main road in broad daylight
19. This is the Shocking moment three men rode on the back of a bus using.
20. Find Shocking Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Shocking and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM
Strong, Shocking, See
21. Shocking is a cooking process wherein the food substance, usually a vegetable or fruit, is plunged into iced water or placed under cold running water to halt the cooking process
Strong, Shocking, Substance
22. The billionaire forecasts that “Shocking” taxes directed at Bitcoin and gold will be part of new economic policies
23. Oral Roberts' Shocking upset of Ohio State was only the ninth time a No
Strong, Shocking, State
24. Shocking Blue was a rock band from The Hague, The Netherlands that existed from 1967 to 1974
25. Find 53 ways to say Shocking, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Say, Strong, Shocking, Sentences
26. Shocking Blue Artist Overview Albums
27. Top Albums (See all 28 albums) Blue Box Shocking BLUE
See, Strong, Shocking
28. Singles A's & B's Shocking BLUE
Singles, Strong, Shocking
29. Shocking Blue Greatest… Shocking BLUE
30. Shocking Blue were a Dutch rock band from the Hague, Netherlands
31. Shocking Blue Biography by Steve Leggett + Follow Artist
Strong, Shocking, Steve
32. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Shocking shock‧ing / ˈʃɒkɪŋ $ ˈʃɑːk-/ S3 adjective 1 very surprising, upsetting, and difficult to believe the Shocking news that Mark had hanged himself a Shocking discovery The anger in his face was Shocking
Strong, Shocking, Shock, Surprising
33. 2 SHOCK morally wrong It’s Shocking that hospitals can deny help to older
Shock, Strong, Shocking
34. Shocking Blue was a Dutch rock band formed in The Hague in 1967
35. Episode 6 - A Shocking Experiment! This is the sixth episode in an ongoing series which features amazing feats which can be performed, and cool gadgets …
Strong, Shocking, Sixth, Series
36. He said the lies are “causing the pain to families who lost a loved one.” The temerity is just Shocking
Said, Strong, Shocking
37. Definition of Shocking adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
38. Another word for Shocking: terrible, appalling, dreadful, bad, fearful Collins English Thesaurus
39. Why Prince Harry's Revelations About Dad Prince Charles Are So Shocking In an exclusive interview with E! News, Finding Freedom author …
So, Strong, Shocking
40. A mental health emergency among Australian children is being inadequately addressed, say experts, as “Shocking” numbers of children present with symptoms.
Say, Strong, Shocking, Symptoms
41. Shocking! Municipal School In Pune Receives Cattle Feed As Mid-Day Meal For Students, Mayor Demands Probe After noting the matter, local activists reported the issue to …
Strong, Shocking, School, Students
42. #Shocking # the dungeon run # katie michels # lily dumblestuck
43. Shocked # abc # oh # Shocking # oh my # wow # omg # shocked # glasses # say what wow # omg # shocked # glasses # say what # sports # sport # what # nba # shocked
Shocked, Strong, Shocking, Say, Sports, Sport
Shocking definition is - extremely startling, distressing, or offensive. How to use shocking in a sentence.
SYNONYMS FOR shocking 1 staggering, astounding, startling, appalling. SEE SYNONYMS FOR shocking ON THESAURUS.COM OTHER WORDS FROM shocking
Kids Definition of shocking 1 : causing surprise, horror, or disgust shocking news 2 : being intense or bright in color shocking pink boots
Ah, we Neapolitans, we may be shocking; but at least we are sincere! His nostrils were quivering, his eyes were ablaze, and the expression of his face was shocking. It was headed "Shocking occurrence at a fashionable wedding." She was a frightful woman, and he was a shocking man, and "they knocked the children about cruel."