1. Something, especially a structure, that provides cover or protection, as from the weather: a Shelter for hikers.
Something, Structure, Strong, Shelter
2. This year, Shelter celebrates 75 years of helping customers weather life’s storms
Strong, Shelter, Storms
3. The protection or refuge afforded by such a thing: He took Shelter in a nearby barn
4. Visiting the Shelter to look at animals to adopt (you can see the available animals here, and fill out an adoption application here) Owner surrenders (we ask you to hold off during this time or we can provide you with rehoming resources via email) Please avoid bringing in …
Strong, Shelter, See, Surrenders
5. The Shelter will open for adoptive services once all dogs are cleared and it is safe to adopt out dogs.
Strong, Shelter, Services, Safe
6. The Shelter opened late summer of 2012 and has quickly become one of Mount Pleasant’s favorite bars and restaurants, with a reputation for an outstanding locally sourced menu, amazing brunch, that also hosts a vibrant evening cocktail and music scene alongside a dog and family-friendly hangout.
Strong, Shelter, Summer, Sourced, Scene
7. Shelter is located at: 1555 East 10th Street, Erie, PA 16511
Strong, Shelter, Street
8. Shelter & Rescue Registration; To get the latest on pet adoption and pet care, sign up to hear from us
Strong, Shelter, Sign
9. Synonyms of Shelter (Entry 1 of 2) something (as a building) that offers cover from the weather or protection from danger the sudden fierce storm forced us to run to the nearest Shelter
Synonyms, Strong, Shelter, Something, Sudden, Storm
10. Hannah and Tahir fall in love while homeless on the streets of New York. Shelter explores how they got there, and as we learn about their pasts we realize they need each other to build a future
Streets, Strong, Shelter
11. New York City’s Shelter system is consistently recognized as the most sophisticated and comprehensive in the nation
Strong, Shelter, System, Sophisticated
12. Shelter follows Zach (Trevor Wright) who is a down on his luck artist (drawing, painting, tagging) that works in the kitchen of a diner
13. Find an Animal Shelter or Rescue Group Search Shelters and Rescue Groups Near You Search nearly 14,000 Shelters and rescue groups across North America for the ones nearest you.
Strong, Shelter, Search, Shelters
14. A My Shelter account is a place where you can schedule payment of your premium, pay your premium, view all your policies, print ID cards, report a claim, view claim status, go paperless and more
Strong, Shelter, Schedule, Status
15. Taking Things Mobile Once you've registered, you can connect to your My Shelter account on your smartphone or tablet using our mobile app
Strong, Shelter, Smartphone
16. Choosing to take Shelter is necessary in many emergencies
17. Learn more about stay-at-home, going to a mass care Shelter, and Sheltering in place
Stay, Strong, Shelter, Sheltering
18. Sheltering is appropriate when conditions require that you seek protection in your home, where you work or other location when other emergencies arise
19. The length of time you are required to take Shelter may be short, such as during a tornado …
Strong, Shelter, Short, Such
20. Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter (Official Video) (Short Film with A-1 Pictures & Crunchyroll)Shelter tells the story of Rin, a 17-year-old girl who lives
Strong, Shelter, Short, Story
21. " Shelter " is a song by American DJ and record producer Porter Robinson and French DJ and record producer Madeon.
Strong, Shelter, Song
22. Shelter verb (PROTECT) C2 [ I or T ] to protect yourself, or another person or thing, from bad weather, danger, or attack: We were caught in a thunderstorm, without anywhere to Shelter.
23. Shelter believes everyone should have a home
Strong, Shelter, Should
24. Adoptable Dogs in Your Local Shelter
25. Please note, these dogs are from rescues and Shelters nationwide and are not available through the ASPCA.
26. A Shelter is a basic architectural structure or building that provides protection from the local environment
27. Having a place of Shelter, of safety and of retreat, i.e
28. In addition to supplying Shelter from the elements, beds, food, and basic hygiene resources to those in need, we help combat long-term homelessness in America by serving homeless adults, veterans, and children with holistic physical, emotional, and spiritual support.
Supplying, Strong, Shelter, Serving, Spiritual, Support
29. To Shelter one's income from taxation The wind was rising on the beach, so Anna readjusted the blanket that Sheltered them These plants need to be Sheltered from cold winds and frost The tree Sheltered him from the hot sun A ravine partially Sheltered our troops from the enemy's fire a wooden house Sheltered by a low, pointed roof consider putting electricity shares into a PEP to Shelter them
Strong, Shelter, So, Sheltered, Sun,
30. Everyone is welcome at a Red Cross Shelter
31. If you need to leave your home due to a disaster or emergency, you are welcome to come to a Red Cross Shelter
32. The Shelter Pet Project Search is provided as a service to potential adopters
Strong, Shelter, Search, Service
33. The information in these listings is not reviewed or verified by the Shelter Pet Project, the Humane Society of …
Strong, Shelter, Society
34. The Shelter will accept candidates who are vetted and recommended by government Shelters and faith-based organizations
Strong, Shelter, Shelters
35. Program participants must be substance-free with no mental health issues, commit to a lifestyle with God at the center of their spiritual life, and agree to progress in The Shelter’s vision of Christian growth.
Substance, Spiritual, Strong, Shelter
36. Buy Shelter 1 Experience the wild as a mother badger Sheltering her cubs from harm
37. “Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones Producer: Jimmy MillerComposers: Mick Jagger and Keith RichardsLyricists: Mick Jagger and Keith RichardsAssociated Perf
Strong, Shelter, Stones
38. A Shelter is a serving place, where needs are met and help is found
Strong, Shelter, Serving
39. A Shelter is a sacred place, where truth is spoken and God is present
Strong, Shelter, Sacred, Spoken
40. A Shelter provides rescue, but so much more
Strong, Shelter, So
41. A Shelter is a refuge, a temporary home to recover, to strengthen, to heal, to learn, to find hope, to be restored.
Strong, Shelter, Strengthen
42. Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec
43. Shelter is a Free and Open-Source (FOSS) app that leverages the “Work Profile” feature of Android to provide an isolated space that you can install or clone apps into
Strong, Shelter, Source, Space
44. Shelter comes with absolutely no advertisement / statistics / tracking SDKs bundled with it.
Strong, Shelter, Statistics, Sdks
45. The trailer from the coolest movie ever! Shelter! :P enjoy it!
46. Shelter translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'bomb Shelter',bus Shelter',fallout Shelter',homeless Shelter', examples, definition, conjugation
Strong, Shelter, See
47. Shelter tells the story of Rin, a 17-year-old girl who lives her life inside of a futuristic simulation completely by herself in infinite, beautiful loneliness
Strong, Shelter, Story, Simulation
48. A developer is threatening to drop a potential $100 million, 400-unit luxury housing project if the city and Dane County move forward in locating a permanent Shelter for homeless men in a vacant big-box store near East Towne Mall near the housing project site
Strong, Shelter, Store, Site
49. Shelter’s online advice helps millions of people each year with homelessness, council housing, eviction and more
50. Shelter Island Tourism: Tripadvisor has 3,676 reviews of Shelter Island Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Shelter Island resource.
51. The video for Shelter is the most concrete distillation of being completely immersed into fantasy, and the weird ways that that’s connecting with reality nowadays with virtual reality, and the
52. Shelter is a film that is a slow burn and requires patience
Strong, Shelter, Slow
53. The ending elevates Shelter from an average film …
54. A tax Shelter is a place to legally store assets so that current or future tax liabilities are minimized
Strong, Shelter, Store, So
55. A tax Shelter is a tax minimization strategy, and should not be confused with the illegal
Strong, Shelter, Strategy, Should
56. Synonyms for Shelter in Free Thesaurus
Synonyms, Strong, Shelter
57. 61 synonyms for Shelter: cover, screen, awning, shiel, protection, safety, refuge, cover, security
Synonyms, Strong, Shelter, Screen, Shiel, Safety, Security
58. Shelter definition: A Shelter is a small building or covered place which is made to protect people from bad Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Strong, Shelter, Small
59. Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec
Strong, Shelter, State
shelter (noun) · shelters (plural noun)
shelter (verb) · shelters (third person present) · sheltered (past tense) · sheltered (past participle) · sheltering (present participle)
A "shelter" is like a building/structure that provides physical protection from weather elements (like rain), natural disasters (like tsunamis), and/or other large-scale threats/dangers (like bombs). "Refuge" does not refer specifically to a building or structure; it refers to the state of being safe/protected.
The definition of a shelter is a structure that provides cover or protection. An example of a shelter is a house. To shelter is defined as to provide protection or cover. An example of to shelter is to give a homeless person a place to live. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
shelter(Noun) A refuge, haven or other cover or protection from something. shelter(Noun) An institution that provides temporary housing for homeless people, battered women etc. shelter(Verb) To provide cover. shelter(Verb) To take cover.
A shelter is a basic architectural structure or building that provides protection from the local environment. Having a place of shelter, of safety and of retreat, i.e. a home, is commonly considered a fundamental physiological human need, the foundation from which to develop higher human motivations.