See also: Sharpen Sharpe Sharpened Sharper Sharpening Sharpener Sharpeville Sharpest Sharpey's Share Sharp Shard Sharing Shared Sharepoint Sharecropping Shareholder Shart Shark Sharecropper Sharia Sharpness
1. A series of stories starring Sean Bean as Richard Sharpe, a fictional British soldier in the Napoleonic Wars.
Series, Stories, Starring, Strong, Sean, Sharpe, Soldier
2. Sharpe Season 1 (294) 1993 TV-MA Sean Bean stars in these dramas set during the Napoleonic wars of 19th century Spain.
Strong, Sharpe, Season, Sean, Stars, Set, Spain
3. Amazon.com: Sharpe - Complete Series (15 Films) - 8-DVD Box Set ( Sharpe's Rifles / Sharpe's Eagle / Sharpe's Company / Sharpe's Enemy / Sharpe's Honour / Sh [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]: Sean Bean, Brian Cox, Assumpta Serna, Simón Andreu, Hugh Fraser, Michael Byrne, Pete Postlethwaite, Robert Morgan, Jeremy Child, Tony Haygarth, Tom Clegg, Sharpe - …
Strong, Sharpe, Series, Set, Sh, Sean, Serna, Sim
4. Sharpe is a dedicated soldier, but he finds some time for romance.
Sharpe, Soldier, Some
5. The Sharpe Ratio is a financial metric often used by investors when assessing the performance of investment management products and professionals
6. Sharpe BMW Eliminates the Potential for Financing Process by Offering BMW Solutions Tailored to Drivers from Grand Rapids Finding your ideal vehicle is the first half of the car buying equation
Strong, Sharpe, Solutions
7. Sharpe is reunited with Teresa and learns that he is the father of a baby girl, but is alarmed to learn that the baby is in Badajoz
8. As new men arrive from England, Sharpe discovers that his old
9. Sharpe (1993–2008) Series Cast & Crew Directed by (1) Writing credits (8)
Strong, Sharpe, Series
10. Sharpe is a swashbuckling period drama series about a British officer fighting during the Napoleonic Wars starring Sean Bean as Richard Sharpe, and Daragh O'Malley as his second in command, Patrick
Sharpe, Swashbuckling, Series, Starring, Sean, Second
11. Sharpe Products is the leader in industrial and commercial tube and pipe bending, laser tube cutting and custom fabrication, with the machine technology and expertise to meet the needs of your project in a timely and cost-effective manner.
12. Richard Sharpe is a British soldier who fights in the Napoleonic Wars yet still finds time for romance
Strong, Sharpe, Soldier, Still
13. The best episodes of Sharpe often focus on the title character leading his men in important tasks
14. Some good episodes of Sharpe also feature insight into Sharpe's love live which includes a lot of heartbreak.
Some, Sharpe, Strong
15. Sharpe perhaps could be rated as one of the finest historical fiction series
Strong, Sharpe, Series
16. The main character is Richard Sharpe
17. It traces the journey of Sharpe who joins as a private in the 33rd Regiment
18. He moves up the ladder and becomes a sergeant in the book Sharpe’s Tiger.
Sergeant, Strong, Sharpe
19. Welcome to the Sharpe guide at TV.com.This is a spectacular drama about the career of a British soldier during the Napoleonic Wars
Strong, Sharpe, Spectacular, Soldier
20. In the first episode, Rifleman Richard Sharpe saves the life of
Strong, Sharpe, Saves
21. Sharpe’s Escape slots between Sharpe’s Gold and Sharpe’s Battle
Strong, Sharpe, Slots
22. Sharpe’s Havoc (2003) Regional Editions: Sharpe’s Havoc is set during the French invasion of Portugal in 1809 and Sir Arthur Wellesley’s devastating counter-attack
Strong, Sharpe, Set, Sir
23. The book slots between Sharpe’s Rifles and Sharpe’s Eagle.
Slots, Strong, Sharpe
24. Since 1963, Sharpe Group has been a leader in the field of major gift planning
Since, Strong, Sharpe
25. In addition to our popular seminar series, Sharpe consultants frequently speak to groups of all sizes and at national and professional conferences
Seminar, Series, Strong, Sharpe, Speak, Sizes
26. The Sharpe ratio is a measurement of the risk-adjusted returns of an investment or an investment manager over time
27. What Is the Sharpe Ratio? The Sharpe ratio was developed by …
28. Searching for Sharpe VALVES products? Grainger's got your back
Searching, Strong, Sharpe
29. Our local True Bespoke Experience is the ultimate way to envision and materialize a Sharpe Suiting suit that is truly yours
Strong, Sharpe, Suiting, Suit
30. The double button hole on our blazer lapels is Sharpe’s signature detail to represent equality
Strong, Sharpe, Signature
31. The Sharpe family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
Strong, Sharpe, Scotland
32. The most Sharpe families were found in the UK in 1891
33. In 1840 there were 42 Sharpe families living in New York
34. This was about 24% of all the recorded Sharpe's in the USA
35. New York had the highest population of Sharpe families in 1840.
36. Welcome to Sharpe's Wiki, an encyclopedia reference to the twenty-one novels and three short stories by Bernard Cornwell featuring the character of Richard Sharpe, as well as the television movies based upon them
Strong, Sharpe, Short, Stories
37. The Sharpe Ratio is a measure of risk-adjusted return, which compares an investment's excess return to its standard deviation of returns
Strong, Sharpe, Standard
38. The Sharpe Ratio is commonly used to gauge the performance of an investment by adjusting for its risk.
39. Sharpe, a standout who joined the program last year as a five-star with top-20 credentials, is the second highly-touted center this week to announce a departure from the program
Strong, Sharpe, Standout, Star, Second
40. Cornwell's series charts Richard Sharpe's progress in the British Army during the Napoleonic Wars
Series, Strong, Sharpe
41. He begins in Sharpe's Tiger as a Private in the 33rd Regiment of foot, who becomes a Sergeant by the end of the book, and an Ensign in the 74th Regiment who is transferred to the newly formed 95th Rifles as a Second-Lieutenant during Sharpe's Trafalga…
Strong, Sharpe, Sergeant, Second
42. William F. Sharpe: An American economist who won the 1990 Nobel Prize in Economics, along with Harry Markowitz and Merton Miller , for developing models to …
43. Sharpe is accused of murder and it falls to 'Sweet William' to defend his case in front of the court.~Welcome to the official YouTube channel for Sharpe.Shar
Strong, Sharpe, Sweet, Shar
44. What once began as a modest painting contractor nearly 40 years ago, C-Sharpe has become one of the region’s top experts for exterior restoration and general contracting in …
45. Definition: Sharpe ratio is the measure of risk-adjusted return of a financial portfolio.A portfolio with a higher Sharpe ratio is considered superior relative to its peers
Strong, Sharpe, Superior
46. The measure was named after William F Sharpe, a Nobel laureate and professor of finance, emeritus at Stanford University.
Strong, Sharpe, Stanford
47. Many people ask for the recommended order in which to watch the Sharpe DVDs
48. B-Sharpe is the Swiss online currency exchange company
Strong, Sharpe, Swiss
49. Based in Geneva, b-Sharpe helps people and companies manage their currency needs in a fast, fair and friendly way.
50. The Sharpe Ratio is a risk-adjusted measure developed by Nobel Laureate William Sharpe
51. The higher the Sharpe Ratio, the better the portfolio’s historical risk-adjusted performance
52. Morningstar calculates the Sharpe Ratio for
53. The Statistics of Sharpe Ratios July/August 2002 37 returns—can yield Sharpe ratios that are consider-ably smaller (in the case of positive serial correla-tion) or larger (in the case of negative serial correlation)
Statistics, Strong, Sharpe, Smaller, Serial
54. Therefore, Sharpe ratio estimators must be computed and interpreted in the context of the particular investment style with
Strong, Sharpe, Style
55. Sharpe & Sharpe, LLP – A Historic Sixth Generation Chambersburg, PA Law Firm
Strong, Sharpe, Sixth
56. Sharpe & Sharpe, LLP is a sixth generation law firm located two blocks from Chambersburg’s Square tracing its origin to before the Civil War
Strong, Sharpe, Sixth, Square
Definition and Formula The Sharpe ratio is a measurement of the risk-adjusted returns of an investment or an investment manager over time. The Sharpe ratio is a measurement of the risk-adjusted returns of an investment or an investment manager over time. What Is the Sharpe Ratio?
In finance, the Sharpe ratio (also known as the Sharpe index, the Sharpe measure, and the reward-to-variability ratio) is a way to examine the performance of an investment by adjusting for its risk.
b : keen in perception : acute sharp sight. c : keen in attention : vigilant keep a sharp lookout. d : keen in attention to one's own interest sometimes to the point of being unethical a sharp trader also : corrupt, unethical sharp business practices.
Medical Definition of sharp. : a medical instrument (as a scalpel, lancet, or syringe needle) that is sharp or may produce sharp pieces by shattering As I passed the hemostat, the needle clipped my glove and my skin … I then disposed of the sharp and tried to force bleeding.