sharp (adjective) · sharper (comparative adjective) · sharpest (superlative adjective)
sharp (noun) · sharps (plural noun)
sharp (verb) · sharps (third person present) · sharped (past tense) · sharped (past participle) · sharping (present participle)
1. By clicking subscribe you are agreeing to receiving email communication from Sharp Electronics regarding Sharp consumer products.
2. Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with hospitals in San Diego, affiliated medical groups, urgent care centers and a health plan
3. Sharp provides medical services in virtually all fields of medicine, including primary care, heart care, cancer treatment, orthopedics and women’s health
4. Sharp definition is - adapted to cutting or piercing: such as
5. Sharp Corporation official global website
6. Introducing Sharp corporate information, product information, support information etc
7. Sharp is seeking licensed medical professionals to help at several County of San Diego vaccination clinics
8. These include Chula Vista Center in the South Bay, Grossmont Center in East County, Sharp Knollwood in central San Diego and California State University, San Marcos, in North County
9. The army's Sharp program Is an integrated, proactive effort by the Army to end sexual harassment and sexual assault within its ranks Permeates the Army structure from the Pentagon down to …
10. The APG Sharp RC is a multi-disciplinary, interagency collaboration created to offer comprehensive, victim-centered services to people who have been victims of sexual assault
11. Sharp Funeral Home & Cremation Centers provide funeral and cremation services to all cultures and religious faiths
12. Helping your family during a time of loss is what the Sharp family has done for over 100 years.
13. Sharp Energy is one of the largest propane gas companies in the Mid-Atlantic Region serving over 48,000 customers
14. Sharp Energy is a child company of Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE:CPK)
15. Thus, Sharp Energy has been providing
16. Located in Longview, Washington, Sharp Property Management offers an excellent selection of quality rental homes and apartments, as well as a complete menu of professional property management services
17. Sharp definition, having a thin cutting edge or a fine point; well-adapted for cutting or piercing: a Sharp knife
18. Sharp Funeral Home & Cremation Center; Sharp Funeral Homes, Miller Road Chapel; Sharp Funeral Homes, Fenton Chapel; Sharp Funeral Homes, Linden Chapel; Services
19. Sharp synonyms, Sharp pronunciation, Sharp translation, English dictionary definition of Sharp
20. Sharp·er , Sharp·est 1
21. “Sharp has a reputation for being the top health care provider in San Diego
22. The company is ultimately focused on delivering the best health care to the community.” — Sebastian, RN manager, acute care, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center Explore nursing jobs “The reason I chose Sharp HealthCare was because other nurses mentioned it was THE
23. Sharp’s cutting-edge technology delivers breathtaking colour and clarity and makes it easy to enjoy your favourite shows, movies and streaming content
24. A Sharp microwave in your kitchen is Simply Better Living
25. The Sheriff’s Alarm Registration Program or “Sharp” has been established for home and business owners to register their alarm protected properties on-line or by filling out a registration form and mailing it to: Sharp
26. Browse the Sharp line of multifunction printers (MFP) and copiers, available in a range of sizes and capabilities, to improve the efficient of a business
27. Sharp offers a variety of microwave ovens such as countertop, carousel, over-the-range, and drawer models
28. Visit Sharp USA Business Products
29. Sharp Photo is a full-service photo lab and portrait studio that has been serving Eau Claire and the surrounding communities since 1986
30. The Army Sharp Academy at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, is the Army’s designated proponent for all aspects of Sharp education, training, and leader development
31. Sharp Clinical has signed a central pharmacy partnership deal and can now offer, through its sister company, Ashfield, a holistic patient support programme in the EU
32. Both of these collaborations allow Sharp to support the increasing demand for direct-to-patient distribution as part of virtual and hybrid clinical trials
33. Sharp Goals, Messages and Best Practices
34. Sharp Goals Reduce sexual assaults and harassment by creating a climate that respects the dignity of every member of the Army family
35. Sharp Messages • Leaders at all levels must get angry about sexual harassment and sexual assault
36. • Contact your unit Sharp prior to taking any action.
37. Sharp Account is a universal login and password you can use to connect to our online tools — including class registrations, newsletter subscriptions and bill management
38. It’s just part of how we’re improving how you can manage your care with Sharp.
39. Find 479 ways to say Sharp, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
40. To be considered for a position at Sharp HealthCare, apply online for a specific open opportunity and complete an online employment application
41. Sharp PN-LE PN-LE901 90" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV Sharp $4,792.94 $ 4,792
42. 94 (7) Sharp LC-90LE657U 90-Inch Aquos HD 1080p 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV (2014 Model) Sharp $7,249.99 $ 7,249
43. 99 (26) Sharp 00575289JY509416855900R Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part Sharp
44. Sharpe is a British television series of stories starring Sean Bean as Richard Sharpe, a fictional British soldier in the Napoleonic Wars, with Daragh O'Malley playing his second in command Patrick Harper.Sharpe and Harper are the heroes of the Sharpe series of novels by Bernard Cornwell; most, though not all, of the episodes are based on the books.
45. Sharp 130W Indoor/Outdoor Portable Party Speaker
46. Sharp is the opposite of flat, which is a lowering of pitch
47. A Sharp symbol, ♯, is used in key signatures or as an accidental
48. For instance, the music below has a key signature with three Sharps (indicating either A major or F ♯ minor, the relative minor) and the note, A ♯, has a Sharp accidental.
49. The Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (Sharp) Program Office directs the Army’s efforts in the prevention of and response to sexual harassment, sexual assault, and associated retaliatory behaviors
50. It integrates Army Sharp policy and ensures effective communications with internal and external stakeholders.
51. 168 synonyms of Sharp from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 356 related words, definitions, and antonyms
52. Sharp: having an edge thin enough to cut or pierce something.
53. Sharp microwaves offer selection, convenience and innovation
54. Shop the Sharp microwave oven collection at Best Buy.
55. Sharp definition: A Sharp point or edge is very thin and can cut through things very easily
56. A Sharp knife Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
57. Sharp - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
58. Inflections of 'Sharp' (adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." Sharper adj comparative Sharpest
59. 4K Ultra-HD Resolution with HDR Sharp's Android TV with Google Assistant Deep Chroma Color Technology X4 Master Engine Pro II Azan Reminder Chromecast Built-In
60. Related topics: Music Sharp Sharp 3 noun [countable] 1 APM a musical note that has been raised one semitone above the note written 2 APM the sign (#) in a line of written music, used to show that a musical note should be raised → flat 2 (3) Sharp Sharp trademark a brand (= type) of electronic products, that includes televisions, stereo system
Sharp definition, having a thin cutting edge or a fine point; well-adapted for cutting or piercing: a sharp knife. See more.
Definition of sharp (Entry 3 of 5) : one that is sharp: such as. a : a sharp edge or point. b(1) : a musical note or tone one half step higher than a note or tone named. (2) : a character ♯ on a line or space of the musical staff indicating a pitch a half step higher than the degree would indicate without it.
Synonyms: sharp, keen 1, acute. These adjectives all apply literally to fine edges, points, or tips. Figuratively they indicate mental alertness and clarity of comprehension. Sharp suggests quickness and astuteness: "a young man of sharp and active intellect" (John Henry Newman).
Note, however, that the similar sounding sharp wit specifically means "cutting" (cruelly clever) humor. If you saw someone looks sharp or is a sharp dresser that means the person is handsomely and fashionably dressed (being, perhaps, on the "cutting edge" of fashion).