1. Seldom definition is - in few instances : rarely, infrequently
2. How to use Seldom in a sentence.
3. Seldom definition, on only a few occasions; rarely; infrequently; not often: We Seldom see our old neighbors anymore
4. Seldom synonyms, Seldom pronunciation, Seldom translation, English dictionary definition of Seldom
5. Infrequent; rare: one of my Seldom visits to the area
6. 3 synonyms of Seldom from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find 29 ways to say Seldom, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Seldom /hardly /Seldom if ever/Seldom or never ( शायद ही, कभी कभी, मुश्किल से)Friends जब कहना हो कि कोई काम हम 37
9. Hardly ever, rarely, scarcely, Seldom - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
10. Seldom significado, definição Seldom: 1
11. Seldom Dreams is a school of the mysteries
12. Synonyms for Seldom in Free Thesaurus
13. 16 synonyms for Seldom: rarely, occasionally, not often, once in a while, infrequently, sporadically, once in a blue moon, hardly ever, only now and then
14. Seldom - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
15. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Seldom adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (rarely) raramente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
16. Negative adverbs: hardly, Seldom, etc
17. What does Seldom mean? Not often; infrequently or rarely
18. Seldom - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
19. A good horse should be Seldom slashed
20. Opportunity Seldom knocks twice
21. I have Seldom seen such brutality
22. It is at our mother’s knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is Seldom any money in them
23. True friendship is like sound health.The value of it is Seldom known
24. An enemy’s mouth Seldom speaks well
25. Men too Seldom see their own faults
26. Great men’s sons Seldom do well
27. Friends are lost by calling often and calling Seldom
28. Two dogs over one bone Seldom agree
29. Seldom adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (rarely) di rado loc avv locuzione avverbiale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Siamo arrivati in anticipo " - "L'ho
30. Explore 407 Seldom Quotes by authors including Benjamin Franklin, Soren Kierkegaard, and Bob Dylan at BrainyQuote.
31. Most adverbs end in 'ly' - but 'Seldom' is an exception
32. Adverbs for Seldom include seld, Seldom, Seldomer, Seldomest, Seldomly and seldsome
33. See 3 authoritative translations of Seldom in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
34. Seldom Goes (A Seldom Murphy Mystery Book 1) - Kindle edition by Bartal, Vanessa Gray
35. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Seldom Goes (A Seldom Murphy Mystery Book 1).
36. Rarely/Seldom ever definition is - almost never : rarely
37. How to use rarely/Seldom ever in a sentence.
38. As adverbs the difference between Seldom and often is that Seldom is infrequently, rarely while often is frequently, many times
39. As a adjective Seldom is (obsolete) rare; infrequent.
40. Seldom definition: If something Seldom happens , it happens only occasionally
41. ‘I have Seldom been so moved by the reconciliation of the lovers, human and fairy.’ ‘Rivalry also bred lack of trust; allies Seldom if ever trust each other entirely.’ ‘Rarely is a stenographer present, so there is Seldom any record of the proceedings.’
42. Seldomly definition, rarely; Seldom
43. > Seldom -h usage: Seldom [-h] [-v] [-project PROJECT] [-r R] [-m M] [-install INSTALL] WebUI automation testing framework based on Selenium
44. Optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit-v, --version show version -project PROJECT Create an Seldom automation test project.
45. How many syllables in Seldom? 6 4 8 7 1 3 9 2 5 syllables
46. Divide Seldom into syllables: sel-dom Stressed syllable in Seldom: sel-dom How to say Seldom: How to pronounce Seldom
47. Wondering why Seldom is 6 4 8 7 1 3 9 2 5 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
48. Antonyms for Seldom include frequently, often, much, oft, oftentimes, ofttimes, regularly, usually, again and again and many a time
49. Recorded in the spring of 1976, this is the final Seldom Scene album to feature the original lineup of John Duffey (mandolin, lead guitar), John Starling (rhythm guitar), Mike Auldridge (Dobro and pedal steel), Ben Eldridge (banjo) and Tom Gray (bass)
50. It Seldom exceeds four or five inches in length, and, like the calamary, is used largely as a bait by fishermen
51. A few drops of ether, with a little tincture of capsicum or spirit of sal volatile, Seldom fail to give relief
52. The chevronel is very Seldom met with singly, but a case of this will be found in the arms of Spry.
53. Seldom Disappointed in an excellent portrayal of Hillerman's real life as the background for his written work allows the reader to understand the energy that moved the characters forward, even when they might have wished to stay in a situtation to which they had become more comfortable.
54. "Seldom" is an adverb that expresses frequency, and so you don't use a limiting time phrase -- in this case "yesterday" -- with it
55. You can say: He Seldom calls his friend
56. He Seldom called his friend all during his college years
57. He has Seldom called his friend over all these years.
58. Seldom goes back to Old English (and through the centuries it was variously spelled seldun, seldenn, seldon, seildunn, and seeldum, until the modern spelling was settled around the 18th century), and it has always been an adverb
59. Seldomly first appeared many centuries after Seldom had already been in use, and it was never the standard form
60. His expression Seldom changes, with his cool stare and clenched jaw, the product of military schooling, but he's no less demanding or intense than Carril once was.
61. And at the risk of seeming importunate, I daresay humble is a word Seldom applied to you, my lord Rolande.
62. Why is the symphony so Seldom played? They work hard and Seldom take holidays
63. People are very Seldom exactly what you would like them to be
64. Seldom have I come across such vindictive reviews
65. It is Seldom that a week passes by without my having several letters on the subject
66. Revenge was Seldom, if ever, the motive in these
67. Women like her Seldom stay on an even keel.Even the smallest things upset them
68. 像她那样的女人很 有情绪稳定的 候, 一点小事也会使她们心烦意乱。 The Sow-gelder's Horn has indeedsomething musical in it, but this is Seldom heard within theLiberties.
69. ‘I have Seldom been so moved by the reconciliation of the lovers, human and fairy.’ ‘Rivalry also bred lack of trust; allies Seldom if ever trust each other entirely.’ ‘Rarely is a stenographer present, so there is Seldom any record of the proceedings.’
70. We have a BLACK FRIDAY deal valid until midnight!!! Grab a t, hoodie or sweatshirt for 30% off today and you’ll receive your new Seldom clothes before Christmas!
71. The long-time kings of contemporary bluegrass, the Seldom Scene, gathered at their favorite Alexandria, VA haunt to celebrate their 20th anniversary back in 1991, and this digitally recorded double-disc set is the sizzlin' result, with stalwart Scene-sters Mike Auldridge and John Duffey on …
As adverbs the difference between rarely and seldom is that rarely is not occurring at a regular interval; seldom; not often while seldom is infrequently, rarely. (obsolete) rare; infrequent. Nov 14 2019
"Rarely" and "seldom" are synonymous and interchangeable, used to indicate low frequency. "Hardly" is not used to indicate infrequency (unless you say "hardly ever," which is synonymous with the other two) but rather the extent of a quality, as it is synonymous with "barely."
As already pointed out, the word "seldom" is mainly an adverb, even though it can be used as an adjective in some cases. And although "seldom" may be seldom in every day language, "seldomly" occurs even more seldom. This stands in contrast to the word "often", which in relation to "seldom" is used very often.
seldom is defined as something that occurs rarely or not very often. An example of seldom is when you go on vacation every five years. 41. Seldomly is an unnecessary variant of seldom. seldom is already an adverb, so adding the adverbial -ly doesn't change its meaning. Using seldomly is not a serious error, however.