See also: Scilicet
1. History and Etymology for Scilicet
3. Word Origin for Scilicet Latin: shortened from scīre licet it is permitted to know Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co
4. The adverb Scilicet is often followed by sed and tamen
5. Cognoscat (orator) rerum gestarum et memoriae veteris ordinem, maxime Scilicet nostrae civitatis, sed etiam imperiosorum populorum et regum illustrium
6. Scilicet synonyms, Scilicet pronunciation, Scilicet translation, English dictionary definition of Scilicet
7. ‘He said ‘The first thing which struck me when I was going home [Scilicet on the evening of Day 18] was why would I be sending a coded letter to Mr Curry?’’.
8. Scilicet is an adverb preceding additional information that helps give more specific details or an explanation, clarification, omitted word, list or restriction of previously stated more general or ambiguous information.
9. English words for Scilicet include of course, it is evident, plain, with certainty, certes, it is just, rightly, clear, assuredly and sure
10. Scilicet Website Powered by WordPress.com
11. Scilicet It is permitted to know
12. In legal usage, Scilicet appears abbreviated as ss
13. Scilicet: That is to say; namely
14. But the cause of this imperfection has been fully laid open by no party, -- 'Scilicet', that in divines of both parties of the Reformers, the Protestants and the Detestants, there was the same relic of the Roman 'lues', -- the habit of deciding for or against the orthodoxy of a position, not according to its truth or falsehood, not on grounds of reason or of
15. The first issue of the review Scilicet, under the direction of Jacques Lacan, appeared in May, 1968 from Seuil, the same publisher that two years earlier had brought out his Ecrits.Just seven issues would appear in all, counting two double numbers (2/3 and 6/7), over the next eight years.
16. The journal cites the spot, Scilicet present-day Provincetown, as the location of the Pilgrims' first landfall.
17. Scilicet obliquitas des-census minuit efficaciam gravitatis ita ut si gravia duo descensura sint ad C alterum B recta per diametrum BC, alterum C[Y] oblique per chordam YC: Minor erit acceleratio gravis Y propter obliquitatem descensus idque in ratione YC ad BC ita ut ambo gravia simul perveniant ad C.
18. Ibi debent populi omnes et gentes universæ singulis annis, semel in anno Scilicet, convenire, Scilicet in capite Kal
19. Scilicet 1 Here the red meat said, Scilicet beef, mutton and pork
20. 2 Therefore, conclusion and summarizing of the past phenomenon, Scilicet, is the meaning and value of this paper
21. 3 Here the white meat said, Scilicet fish, seafood and chicken
22. 8. Scilicet in a sentence - Use "Scilicet" in a sentence 1
23. Scilicet - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
24. Scilicet - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Scilicet adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (that is, namely) a saber loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio
26. Legal definition for Scilicet: A Latin adverb, signifying that is to say; to wit; namely
27. Hobbes considered, if more may not be inserted, Scilicet as to the politiques
28. Littlebury, Scilicet when my impostume in my heade did breake
29. So then he percieved he was attacqued by death, Scilicet, the dead palsey.
30. Scilicet translation in Latin-English dictionary
31. Definition of Scilicet in the Definitions.net dictionary
32. What does Scilicet mean? Information and translations of Scilicet in the most comprehensive …
33. Founded by artist and researcher Sougwen Chung in 2019, Scilicet is comprised of creative technologists, machine learning developers, roboticists, designers and researchers.
34. Scilicet (sil-[schwa]-set or -sit)
35. Looking for online definition of Scilicet or what Scilicet stands for? Scilicet is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
36. Scilicet, n° 4 (FDS Seuil) (French Edition) (French) Paperback – March 1, 1973 by Ecole Freudienne de Paris (Author) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating
37. Scilicet nimis hic quidem est progressus, sed ex eo ipso est conjectura facilis
38. Maxime Scilicet in homine, sed in …
39. Synonyms for Scilicet in Free Thesaurus
40. 3 synonyms for Scilicet: namely, specifically, videlicet
41. What are synonyms for Scilicet?
42. Scilicet changefulness asubesuto negotiating business college pokret finansowy Gazeteci zaitaku dank uitgeput cystic right click that is not (within) my province; that is beyond my province
43. Scilicet — (Abbreviated scil.) To wit; that is to say (most often seen abbreviated in pleadings s
44. Scilicet — late 14c., Latin, contraction of scire licit it is permitted to know … Etymology dictionary
45. Scilicet in a sentence - Use "Scilicet" in a sentence 1
46. Cui Scilicet diapason plerumque exterius additur, qui emmelis, id est, aptus melo vocatur
47. Est pilae doctissimus; Asque eo fuisset, reportassimus vicoriam; Age, subservi mihi; Adhuc potiores habemus, Scilicet partes) click for more sentences of Scilicet
48. Scilicet 1 Here the red meat said, Scilicet beef, mutton and pork
49. 2 Therefore, conclusion and summarizing of the past phenomenon, Scilicet , is the meaning and value of this paper
50. 3 Here the white meat said, Scilicet fish, seafood and chicken.
51. Scilicet, numéro 6-7 (FDS Seuil) (French Edition) (French) Paperback – November 1, 1976 by Ecole freudienne de Paris (Author) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating
52. Looking for Scilicet? Find out information about Scilicet
53. This article is provided by FOLDOC - Free Online Dictionary of Computing Explanation of Scilicet
54. Looking for the abbreviation of Scilicet? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Scilicet on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
55. How to say Scilicet in Latin? Pronunciation of Scilicet with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Scilicet.