1. Sated is a nutritionally complete meal replacement shake that contains 27 essential vitamins and minerals, 5 grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein, and essential omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids! Use it as a breakfast, meal replacement, or mid day pick-me-up
2. When you’re Sated, you’re satisfied.
3. Overfilled with or overexposed to something to the point of being unable to bear more; glutted, as with food, pleasure, etc.:Congratulations for adding flavor to an old debate being forced upon a Sated …
4. 16 synonyms of Sated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Sated: having one's appetite completely satisfied.
6. Sated is ketogenic nutrition without compromise: a fast, easy, and delicious nutritional base for all who keto or watch their carbs.
7. Sated Sentence Examples She felt too Sated to move
8. (9) It was after supper, when his disciples were Sated, that Christ gave them to eat of his own body
9. I did so, until Claire was Sated and burped.
10. Definition of Sated in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Sated mean? Information and translations of Sated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
12. Find 25 ways to say Sated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. The Crossword Solver found 23 answers to the Sated crossword clue
14. - Bloodlust/Heroism: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted now last 10 minutes
15. Adjective [verb-link ADJECTIVE] If you are Sated with something, you have had more of it than you can enjoy at one time.
16. Definition of Sated adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
17. The word Sated is the past form of sate in the first person singular
18. Sated From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Sated sat‧ed / ˈseɪtɪd / adjective literary ENOUGH feeling that you have had enough or too much of something, especially food or pleasure SYN full — sate verb [ transitive ] He had Sated his lust.
19. Sated translate: 饜足的，厭膩的
20. Sate: 1 v fill to satisfaction “I am Sated ” Synonyms: fill , replete , satiate Types: cloy , pall cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing Type of: consume , have , ingest , take , take in serve oneself to, or consume regularly
21. The Three Ages of Man, with its blatantly phallic flute and sexually Sated putti, is a post-coital reflection on mortality
22. When you fuel yourself with foods that your body is craving, make a note of how they've Sated your appetite or how you felt after eating them.
23. Sated (comparative more Sated, superlative most Sated) In a state of complete and thorough satisfaction; having ones appetite fully satisfied, by having enough of something
24. When she is Sated with his body she will find the errors of her choice
25. Sated had so much potential but it ended up being my least favorite in the series
26. Sated.com Begin your Autumn season with this easy-to-make, homemade, and keto-friendly chai tea latte that'll warm you up from the inside out
27. What You'll Need: - 1 black tea bag - 1 large scoop Sated Vanilla Powder OR Vanilla Sated Ready To Drink -1 small scoop Keto Shake Oil - 1/4 tsp cinnamon - …
28. Synonyms for Sated in Free Thesaurus
29. 4 synonyms for Sated: satisfied, satiated, slaked, indulged to the full
30. As adjectives the difference between satiated and Sated is that satiated is pleasantly satisfied or full, as with food while Sated is in a state of complete and thorough satisfaction
31. As verbs the difference between satiated and Sated is that satiated is (satiate) while Sated is (sate).
32. Antonyms for Sated include empty, famished, hungry, starved, starving, esurient, unsatisfied, peckish, ravenous and underfed
33. Find 25 ways to say Sated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. Dictionary entry overview: What does Sated mean? • Sated (adjective) The adjective Sated has 1 sense:
35. Fed beyond capacity or desire Familiarity information: Sated used as an adjective is very rare.
36. Sated 30 followers on LinkedIn
37. Sated is an online magazine dedicated to the very best in Food, Drink & Travel
38. Sated is Book 3 in the Contemporary Romantic Trilogy By Truth Devour that has erotic and paranormal undertones
39. Kyle Sated his sweet tooth with a piece of cherry pie from his grandmother’s kitchen
40. 🔊 Sated and happy, the newlyweds were filled to the brim with love for one another
41. 🔊 Evelyn didn’t feel her hunger would be Sated until she had eaten every last bite of her delicious dinner
42. 📅 How often does Sated release new coupon codes? Lately we've discovered a new discount code from Sated every 30 days
43. Over the last 30 days we've found 1 new coupon from Sated
44. 💵 How much can I save by using a coupon at Sated? The best discount we've found is a code for 20% off
45. For fifteen or twenty years, Germany was, as Bismarck said, "Sated"; but with the coming of the youthful, pushful, self-assertive Kaiser, her aggressive instincts re-awakened and she fell to brooding over the idea that her incomparable physical and spiritual energies were cabin'd, cribb'd, confined.
46. Looking for online definition of Sated or what Sated stands for? Sated is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
47. Sated (16 Occurrences) Exodus 15:9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my soul shall be Sated upon them; I will unsheath my sword, my hand shall dispossess them
48. Sated: A Dark Romance (Wrecked Book 1) 4.0 out of 5 stars (56) Kindle Edition
49. Sated (16 Occurrences) Exodus 15:9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my soul shall be Sated upon them; I will unsheath my sword, my hand shall dispossess them
50. Sated - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
51. From the verb sate: (⇒ conjugate) Sated is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
52. Sated is an online magazine dedicated to the very best in food, drink and travel
53. Service Application Testing Daemon (Sated) is configurable, scalable and modular testing framework, designed for automated testing
54. RU-Sated was negatively associated with insomnia severity and positively associated with both self-reported sleep and sleep self-efficacy
55. Conclusions : RU-Sated appears to be a valid instrument for the assessment of sleep health among adults that is related to, …
56. Sated - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Sated and much more
57. The word Sated uses 5 letters: a, d, e, s, t
58. Sated is playable in: Words With Friends 6
59. Sated Western societies are belatedly discovering this truth as poverty lands on their shores in the shape of despairing immigrants or when drugs and exclusion affect their own children in a world they believed to be safe and orderly
The meaning of SATED abbreviation is "Seattle Area Turbine Enthusiast Dinner". What is SATED abbreviation? One of the definitions of SATED is "Seattle Area Turbine Enthusiast Dinner".
satisfied to the fullest; had more than one could enjoy at one time. Examples of Sated in a sentence. Sated from the huge family feast, the stuffed couple retired to their bedroom for a midday nap. 🔊 Emma insisted that she was sated with her relationship, but her friends didn't think she was happy as she claimed to be. 🔊
Synonyms & Antonyms of satiate (Entry 2 of 2) to put a complete end to (a physical need or desire) a long drink of water at last satiated my thirst
• SATED (adjective) The adjective SATED has 1 sense: 1. fed beyond capacity or desire Familiarity information: SATED used as an adjective is very rare.