See also: Sanchi Achieve Stanchion Sanctity Stanching Sanction Sancho Sachi Sanchez Stanchioned Sanctioned Sanctimonious Sanción Sanctuary Sanctify Sanctification Sanctified Sanctum Sanctimony Sanctioning Sanctimoniousness
1. Sanchi, also spelled Sanci, historic site, west-central Madhya Pradesh state, central India
Strong, Sanchi, Spelled, Sanci, Site, State
2. Sanchi is regarded as “the best of the best herb for all blood-related diseases or problems” by Shizhen Li, the Father of Herb Medicine
Strong, Sanchi, Shizhen
3. As a dietary supplement, Top Sanchi suits for long-term use.
Supplement, Strong, Sanchi, Suits
4. Great Stupa, the most noteworthy of the structures at the historic site of Sanchi in Madhya Pradesh state, India
Strong, Stupa, Structures, Site, Sanchi, State
5. Sanchi -- The Miraculous Herb! Sanchi
6. The commonly used scientific name for Sanchi, or three-seven root in Chinese, is Panax Notoginseng
Scientific, Strong, Sanchi, Seven
7. 78.7k Followers, 18 Following, 612 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Surraiya (@Sanchiworld)
See, Surraiya, Sanchiworld
8. The Great Stupa at Sanchi is one of the most important Buddhist monuments reflecting gem of Buddhist art and architecture
9. Located at Sanchi Town, Madhya Pradesh, India, this Stupa is the oldest stone structure in India that was built during the Mauryan period.
Strong, Sanchi, Stupa, Stone, Structure
10. Sanchi is known for its ancient Stupas, monasteries, the Ashoka Pillar, Toranas or ornate gateways with intricate carvings and other remnants of the rich Buddhist culture which date back to the 3rd century B
11. Though Sanchi is considered one of the most holy (and popular) sites of Buddhist pilgrimage – in the league of Bodh Gaya and Sarnath – the Great Stupa is not linked to the Buddha himself
Strong, Sanchi, Sites, Sarnath, Stupa
12. Sanchi, a small village is located at the foothill very close to the capital city of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal
Strong, Sanchi, Small
13. The Processing of Sanchi Origin
14. About Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi One of the oldest surviving stone structures in India and a specimen of Buddhist architecture, the Great Stupa at Sanchi will help you join the dots between one of ancient India’s most powerful rulers, King Ashoka, and the subsequent rise of Buddhism.
Strong, Sanchi, Surviving, Stone, Structures, Specimen, Stupa, Subsequent
15. Sanchi was a major Buddhist sanctuary from the 3rd century BC til the 1st century AD
Strong, Sanchi, Sanctuary
16. The highlight of the region is the Great Stupa of Sanchi, founded thousands of years ago by Emperor Ashoka and decorated with some of the best Buddhist artwork in the world
Stupa, Sanchi, Some
17. Sanchi is 55 km north-east of Bhopal airport, which is well-connected with other airports like Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Raipur and Delhi
18. The monuments at Sanchi in India are one of the most important Buddhist complexes in the world – and the highlight is the incredible Great Stupa of Sanchi
Strong, Sanchi, Stupa
19. At least four daily trains (8am, 10am, 3.05pm, and 6.15pm) run between Sanchi and Bhopal
20. Situated 46 km from Bhopal, Sanchi is a small village in the Raisen district of Madhya Pradesh and is best known for its stupas and other Buddhist monuments
Situated, Sanchi, Small, Stupas
21. The stupas of Sanchi were built by
22. Sanchi is one of the popular tourist attractions in Central India
23. Overview Situated at a distance of around 46 km from the Bhopal city, Sanchi is a very popular pilgrimage destination in Madhya Pradesh which is a home to a group of Buddhist monuments comprising palaces, temples, monasteries and monolithic which are …
24. Suffused with serenity and spirituality, Sanchi is a treasure trove of stone edifices surrounded by hills of rolling green
Suffused, Serenity, Spirituality, Sanchi, Stone, Surrounded
25. A prominent site in the Buddhist circuit, Sanchi has been bestowed with a
26. Sanchi Stupa (also known as the Great Stupa or Stupa Number 1) is not only one of the oldest Buddhist monuments in India, it's also the oldest stone structure in the country
Strong, Sanchi, Stupa, Stone, Structure
27. Definition of Sanchi in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Sanchi mean? Information and translations of Sanchi in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
29. Sanchi trains his employees to exemplify the greatest customer service one can receive
Strong, Sanchi, Service
30. With Sanchi, our only goal is your satisfaction!.
Strong, Sanchi, Satisfaction
31. Sanchi in Madhya Pradesh, India, is a place that most people have read about in history books and associate with Buddhism and Buddha but the fact is that the Buddha never set foot in Sanchi! But why is Sanchi such an important place, one of the prominent places on the Buddhist circuit, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a national icon?
Strong, Sanchi, Set, Such, Site
32. The famous Sanchi Stupa is a Buddhist complex, famous for its Great Stupa, on a hilltop at Sanchi Town in Raisen District of tMadhya Pradesh, India
33. The Great Stupa at Sanchi is one of the
34. The Sanchi site has a building history of more than one thousand year, starting with the stupas of the 3rd century BC and concluding with a series of Buddhist temples and monasteries, now in ruins, that were build in the 10th or 11th centuries
Strong, Sanchi, Site, Starting, Stupas, Series
35. In the 13th century, after the decline of Buddhism in India, Sanchi was abandoned and the jungle quickly moved in.
36. Sanchi is an integrated digital solution agency, based in Mumbai
Strong, Sanchi, Solution
37. In India, Sanchi, Sarnath, Amaravati and Bharhut are among the oldest known stupas
Strong, Sanchi, Sarnath, Stupas
38. Sanchi Stupa was built in the 3rd Century BCE and was built by Emperor Ashoka
Strong, Sanchi, Stupa
39. Sanchi has been protecting these beautiful and sacred architectural wonders, just the way these wonders have been safeguarding ancient history and art of the Mauryan period
Strong, Sanchi, Sacred, Safeguarding
40. Sanchi is located 46 km north east of modern Bophal, in central Madya Pradesh
41. Sanchi was never directly related to Buddha’s life
42. King Aśoka is believed to have chosen Sanchi because of its close location to the hometown of his wife.
43. Sanchi stupa is a great historical monument situated at Sanchi about 50 kilometers from Bhopal, originally built by Ashoka the Great in 2-3rd bc and it's renovation and development was continue till 1
Strong, Sanchi, Stupa, Situated
44. Sanchi Stupa is an important pilgrimage destination for Buddhists, that shows the record of the origin of Buddhist architecture and culture
Strong, Sanchi, Stupa, Shows
45. The Sanchi Stupa shows records of the origin of Buddhist architecture and culture, it is an ancient monument
Strong, Sanchi, Stupa, Shows
46. Sanchi is situated over a hillock and in the ancient times was addressed to as Kakanaya, Kakanava, Kakanadabota and Bota-Sriparvata
Strong, Sanchi, Situated, Sriparvata
47. You may plan your visit to Sanchi anytime between the months of October and March
48. In the month of November Sanchi celebrates the festival of Chethiyagiri Vihara.
49. English: Sanchi is a small village in Raisen district of India, known for for its Buddhist monuments and Stupas, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Located 46 km north east of Bhopal, and 10 km from Besnagar and Vidisha in the central part of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Strong, Sanchi, Small, Stupas, Site, State
50. Sanchi is a hot spot for Buddhist tourist in India
Strong, Sanchi, Spot
51. It is situated at Sanchi in Raisen district of Madhya Pradesh
Situated, Strong, Sanchi
52. The glorious Stupa at Sanchi is the oldest stone composition in India and was
Stupa, Strong, Sanchi, Stone
53. 141.1k Followers, 263 Following, 2,476 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sanchi ♥️ (@Sanchiwolrd)
See, Strong, Sanchi, Sanchiwolrd
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Sanchi is a small village in Raisen District of the state of Madhya Pradesh, India, it is located 46 km north east of Bhopal, and 10 km from Besnagar and Vidisha in the central part of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Coordinates: 23°28′45″N 77°44′23″E / 23.479223°N 77.739683°E / 23.479223; 77.739683 Sanchi Stupa is a Buddhist complex, famous for its Great Stupa, on a hilltop at Sanchi Town in Raisen District of the State of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located in 46 kilometres (29 mi) north-east of Bhopal, capital of Madhya Pradesh.
Sanchin (三戦) is a kata of apparent Southern Chinese ( Fujianese) origin that is considered to be the core of several styles, the most well-known being the Okinawan Karate styles of Uechi-Ryū and Gōjū-Ryū, as well as the Chinese martial arts of Fujian White Crane, Five Ancestors, Pangai-noon and the Tiger-Crane Combination...
Known for its "Stupas", it is the location of several Buddhist monuments dating from the 3rd century BCE to the 12th CE and is one of the important places of Buddhist pilgrimage. It is a nagar panchayat in Raisen district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Toranas surround the Stupa and they each represent love, peace, trust, and courage.