1. Sail fluke synonyms, Sail fluke pronunciation, Sail fluke translation, English dictionary definition of Sail fluke. the whiff
Sail, Strong, Synonyms
2. The megrim’s habitats are off the coasts of Europe, from the Trondheim’s Bay in Norway to the coast of Morocco, … "Megrim – Whiff – Sail fluke"
3. Antique Print: MEGRIM. Lepidorhombus whiffiagonis, Whiff, Sail fluke
4. Caption below print: 'Sail fluke '
5. MEGRIM - WHIFF - Sail fluke Lepidorhombus whiffiagonis.
6. Historically it was the fluke, or Sail fluke and, quite endearingly the whiff
7. Sail fluke; sail for; sail for (some place) sail for some place; sail from (some place) to (some place else) sail from here to there
8. Whiff (Zoöl) The marysole, or Sail fluke
9. • The marysole, or Sail fluke • To emit whiffs, as of smoke • A short light gust of air • A sudden expulsion of air from the mouth • To swing and miss the ball completely • Whiff is slang for to sniff cocaine • Drive or carry as if by a puff of air • Perceive by inhaling through the nose
Sail, Smoke, Short, Sudden, Swing, Slang, Sniff
10. Sail fluke; sail for; sail for (some place) sail for some place; sail from (some place) to (some place else) sail from here to there
11. ~rnog2osrua megaetona (the Sail fluke), Develop
12. 1868 vintage ocean Sail fluke FISH original painted woodblock print
13. Make Offer - 1868 vintage ocean Sail fluke FISH original painted woodblock print
14. Sail fluke Sail hook Sail loft Sail room Sail yard Sailable Sailboat Sailcloth Sailer Sailfish Sailing Sailing master Sailing orders Sailless Sailmaker Sailor Sailor's choice Sailor's housewife Saily Saim Saimir Sain Sainfoin Saint Saint Andrew's cross Saint Anthony's cross Saint Anthony's fire Saint Anthony's nut Saint Anthony's turnip Saint
Sail, Sailable, Sailboat, Sailcloth, Sailer, Sailfish, Sailing, Sailless, Sailmaker, Sailor, Saily, Saim, Saimir, Sain, Sainfoin, Saint
15. Sail fluke pole fluke bannock fluke sand fluke
16. Make Offer - 1868 vintage ocean Sail fluke FISH original painted woodblock print
17. Sail fluke depth of a sail drop of a sail sail yard to flatten a sail under sail drift sail Dictionary source: hEnglish - advanced version More: English to English translation of sail