1. Meanings Arabic Baby Names Meaning: In Arabic Baby Names the meaning of the name Sahir is: Wakeful
2. Indian Baby Names Meaning: In Indian Baby Names the meaning of the name Sahir is: Friend.
3. Sahir is an indirect Quranic a name for boys that means “one who stays up late at night”, “one who spends the night caring for a sick person”
Strong, Sahir, Stays, Spends, Sick
4. Sahir is one of the nicest guy you'll ever know
5. Sahir Ludhianvi’s life has been chronicled by Sabir Dutt, Chander Verma and Dr
Strong, Sahir, Sabir
6. Salman Abid in “Main Sahir Hoon.” At the fag end of life, Sahir became a heavy smoker and took to alcohol
Salman, Strong, Sahir, Smoker
7. The following piece by Sahir depicts this phase of his life quite philosophically:
8. Sahir Ludhianvi was a colossus among Hindi film lyricists
9. In his career spanning 31 years, Sahir wrote 733 songs for 122 movies
Spanning, Strong, Sahir, Songs
10. Sahir, true to his "taKhallus" (nom de plume), was truly a …
11. White World Music presenta a Sahir en "Desde La High"
12. #Sahir #DesdeLaHigh #WhiteWorldMusic
13. Sahir Shroff earned his bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery at the University of Bombay in Mumbai, India.
Strong, Sahir, Shroff, Surgery
14. View Sahir Mehta’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community
15. Sahir has 4 jobs listed on their profile
16. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Sahir’s
See, Strong, Sahir
17. Serena Sahir is a high-end, independent, luxury companion based in New York, NY
Serena, Strong, Sahir
18. LAHORE: Sahir Ludhianvi never compromised on his ideology despite the Indian cinema compromising with him
19. The latest tweets from @Sahir__
20. Abdul Hayee, popularly known by his stage name Sahir Ludhianvi, was an Indian poet and lyricist
Stage, Strong, Sahir
21. Sahir stands for magician and Abdul Hayee changed his name to Sahir when he started doing poetry and literary work
Strong, Sahir, Stands, Started
22. Sahir published his first book in 1943 when he was just 22
23. The name Sahir is a boy's name of Arabic origin meaning "friend"
24. These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sahir
Selected, Strong, Sahir
25. 53.1k Followers, 589 Following, 98 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sahir‼️ (@Sahir.pr)
See, Sahir, Strong
26. Sahir was a complex human being
27. Sahir’s philosophical gift In the aforementioned ‘ Main Pal Do Pal ’ that Dhoni used to bid farewell, Sahir seeks to provide comfort to those stricken by existentialism, alluding to the ephemeral nature of life
Strong, Sahir, Seeks, Stricken
28. Sahir Ludhianvi was known to be very egotistic, perhaps as a result of his zamindar background; he fought for, and became the first lyricist or songwriter, to get royalties from music companies
Strong, Sahir, Songwriter
29. Sahir insisted on writing the songs before the song was composed, against the Bollywood norm.
Strong, Sahir, Songs, Song
30. How to say Sahir in English? Pronunciation of Sahir with 2 audio pronunciations, 1 meaning, 2 translations and more for Sahir.
Say, Strong, Sahir
31. Sahir Ludhianvi was inariguably one of the finest lyricists associated with Indian cinema during its 'Golden Age'
32. Ace poet Sahir Ludhianvi’s lyrics are synonymously linked to his Hindi film songs
Strong, Sahir, Synonymously, Songs
33. Al Sahir was born in Mosul, Iraq on September 12, 1957
Strong, Sahir, September
34. Sahir Ludhianvi was a renowned poet-lyricist
35. This website is dedicated to Sahir Ludhianvi, one of the greatest poets and lyricists of India
36. Sahir Ludhianvi Shayari available in Hindi, Urdu and Roman scripts
Strong, Sahir, Shayari, Scripts
37. Access to poetry videos, audios & Ebooks of Sahir Ludhianvi.
38. Ssudeep Sahir, who is known for his work in Kunal Ganjawala's music video 'Channa Vey,' has been a part of several TV shows like 'Kyun Hota Hai …
Ssudeep, Strong, Sahir, Several, Shows
39. Sahir made his debut in film lyrics with Naujawan (1951)
40. Burman and Sahir went on to create some of their work in Jaal (1952), House No
Strong, Sahir, Some
41. Sahir is a Muslim Boy name and has Arabic origin
42. Find Sahir multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu
43. The lucky number of Sahir name is 5 and also find similar names.
Strong, Sahir, Similar
44. Sahir—a name that requires no introduction for those who love Urdu poetry and Hindustani film music
45. Sahir Ludhianvi, a revolutionary poet from India takes a contrarian view
46. “Sahir Ludhianvi (8 March 1921 – 25 October 1980) had the gift of a genius and perhaps the curse of one as well
47. Sahir the Sorcerer is a collectible trading card that is found during the chapter "" in The Last of Us Part II
Strong, Sahir, Sorcerer
48. 1 Location 2 Content 2.1 Front 2.2 Back 3 Navigation Sahir the Sorcerer Sahir THE SORCERER Real Name: Sahir Nassar Brains: 60Brawn: 80Affiliation: None A decorated war hero, Sahir was a Kuwaiti combat medic known for his courage under fire and selfless attitude
Strong, Sahir, Sorcerer, Selfless
49. Sahir Ludhianvi was an enigma: a difficult man to understand, and even harder to sympathize with, but one who has never ceased to fascinate
Strong, Sahir, Sympathize
50. Sahir Ludhianvi is probably the only songwriter in Hindi films whose poetry was accepted in its purest form.
Strong, Sahir, Songwriter
51. Abdul Hayee, known by his takhallus (pen name), Sahir Ludhianvi, was born in Ludhiana on March 1921 and died in Mumbai on October 25, 1980
52. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Sahir.pr on your desktop or mobile device.
Stream, Strong, Sahir
53. Sahir intended this to be a ghazal, but S.D
54. In Surinder Deol’s biography, A Literary Portrait, he informs us that Sahir’s Talkhiyan is the only other Urdu poetry book, besides Divan-e-Ghalib, to have been published in many Hindi and
Surinder, Strong, Sahir
55. Listen to albums and songs from Kadim Al Sahir
Songs, Strong, Sahir
56. Ace poet Sahir Ludhianvi was arguably one of the finest lyricists associated with the Hindi film industry during its 'Golden Age'
57. Dr. Sahir Ahmed is an anesthesiologist in Chandler, Arizona and is affiliated with one hospital
58. Sahir Marriage Beauro City:Multan Doctors, Engineers or educated families k rishty krwany k liye join krein
Sahir name meaning is Wakeful and the associated lucky number is 5. You can also listen here how to pronounce Sahir name. Sahir is a Muslim Boy name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. Sahir name meaning is wakeful and the lucky number associated with is 5.
He then enrolled at the Government College, Ludhiana. The auditorium there is named after him. As a college student, Sahir was popular for his ghazals and nazms (poetry in Urdu) and empassioned speeches. In 1943, Sahir settled in Lahore. There, he completed Talkhiyaan (Bitterness) (1945), his first published work in Urdu.
Sahir's place of birth is marked with a small plaque on the building's arched entrance. Sahir was educated at the Khalsa High School in Ludhiana. He then enrolled at the Government College, Ludhiana. The auditorium there is named after him. As a college student, Sahir was popular for his ghazals and nazms (poetry in Urdu) and empassioned speeches.
Sahir Ludhianvi was buried at the Juhu Muslim cemetery. In 2010, his tomb was demolished to make room for new interments. Sahir's work as a lyricist in the film industry gave him financial stability beyond his earnings as a poet. He made his debut with four songs performed in the film Azadi Ki Raah Par (1949).