1. The sacrificial act by which these privileges were othered (and thereby negatively Sacralized) amounted to a ritual means for incorporating for their former beneficiaries into the republican nation; self-sacrifice required for rebirth into a new identity
Sacrificial, Strong, Sacralized, Self, Sacrifice
2. A Sacralized vertebra is a type of natural spinal fusion which typically occurs at L5. In some cases, a transitional vertebra can exist, (named L6) and this can also be Sacralized in rare instances
Sacralized, Strong, Spinal, Some
3. In extreme cases, 2 vertebrae may be Sacralized, usually L5 and L4.
4. Spines with Sacralized fifth lumbar vertebrae are …
5. 4 synonyms of Sacralized from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Synonyms, Strong, Sacralized
6. Find another word for Sacralized
7. Sacralized: to make holy through prayers or ritual
8. Synonyms: blessed, consecrated, hallowed… Antonyms: deconsecrated, deSacralized, desanctified… Find the right word.
9. To make sacred; imbue with sacred character, especially through ritualized devotion: a society that Sacralized science.
Sacred, Society, Sacralized, Science
10. The present study is an attempt to analyze the morphology of sacra with complete and partially fused (Sacralized) L5 vertebrae and compare it with those observed in normal sacra
Study, Sacra, Strong, Sacralized
11. Study Design/Setting Measurements of dimensions and articular surface areas were recorded in samples bearing Sacralized L5 vertebrae and in normal sacra.
Study, Setting, Surface, Samples, Strong, Sacralized, Sacra
12. Some call Bertolloti’s Syndrome “a partially Sacralized L5.” It falls into a broader category known as “transitional anatomy.” Anatomic variation in the spine is fairly common
Some, Syndrome, Strong, Sacralized, Spine
13. Sacralized spines have been confirmed to be associated with disc pathologies more commonly in contrast to the normal population , ,
Strong, Sacralized, Spines
14. Relative hypermobility reported immediately above the Sacralized L5 and probably an altered distribution of load at these junctions are attributed to the pain and arthropathies resulting at these regions [14
15. Depending on the number of thoracic vertebrae, lumbar vertebrae and sacral segments they can be thought of as a lumbarized S1 segment or Sacralized L5 segment
Sacral, Segments, Segment, Strong, Sacralized
16. ‘It Sacralized the traditional order of things and situated history, society, and politics in the transcendent, and thus seems quintessentially premodern.’ ‘Societies also have Sacralized their histories in order to create the illusion that they, too, can transcend the passage of time.’
Strong, Sacralized, Situated, Society, Seems, Societies
17. If the Somersby garden is further Sacralized by the tapers and altar-like table before which the sacred texts (Hallam's letters) are read, this experience further sacralizes the landscape in turn.
Somersby, Sacralized, Sacred, Sacralizes
18. Our findings suggest that the function of the lumbosacral nerve roots is altered in patients with a Sacralized L5, and that the L4 nerve root serves the usual function of the L5 nerve root.
Suggest, Sacralized, Serves
19. Sacralize (third-person singular simple present sacralizes, present participle sacralizing, simple past and past participle Sacralized) ( religion ) to make sacred Synonyms: sanctify ; …
Sacralize, Singular, Simple, Sacralizes, Sacralizing, Strong, Sacralized, Sacred, Synonyms, Sanctify
20. What does Sacralized mean? Simple past tense and past participle of sacralize
Strong, Sacralized, Simple, Sacralize
21. In short, the worst aspects of American society are Sacralized by this heretical form of Christianity
Short, Society, Strong, Sacralized
22. Other morphologic characteristics of transitional vertebrae include squaring of the upper sacral segment when it is lumbarized and wedging of the lowest lumbar segment when it is Sacralized (Figs 7 and 8)
Squaring, Sacral, Segment, Strong, Sacralized
23. These primary sources, and seminal secondary analyses translated here for the first time into English - such as Hartwig Hirschfeld's mid-1880s essays on Muhammad's subjugation of the Jews of Medina and George Vajda's elegant, comprehensive 1937 study of the hadith - detail the Sacralized rationale for Islam's anti-Jewish bigotry.
Sources, Seminal, Secondary, Such, Subjugation, Study, Strong, Sacralized
24. Muslim Sacralized Rape and Feminized Sweden By James Lewis On a visit to Stockholm several years ago, a Swedish professor blandly told me the old Vikings were not as warlike as we think.
Strong, Sacralized, Sweden, Stockholm, Several, Swedish
25. Why has immigration become such a heated issue for those on the right and the left? It’s because many Americans have—without realizing it—Sacralized their values and beliefs associated with immigration
Such, Strong, Sacralized
26. The one exception to this general guideline is in cases where the last transverse process (a bony protrusion near the vertebra) is partially attached to the sacrum, or "Sacralized"
Sacrum, Strong, Sacralized
27. What is the meaning of "Sacralized L5"? The L5 vertebral body is partiallySacralized with pseudoarthrosis between the transverse processes and the sacralwing
Strong, Sacralized, Sacralwing
28. The most Sacralized stance on the restrictive stance list—“withhold public benefits to unauthorized immigrants”—is Sacralized by 33% of the survey sample
Strong, Sacralized, Stance, Survey, Sample
29. Open immigration stances may have been more Sacralized because they were under greater threat (i.e., a conservative government focused on re- strictive immigration policies).
Stances, Strong, Sacralized, Strictive
30. 3 hours ago · Research shows that when perceived threat and social identity become involved, our policy stances can become Sacralized, transforming into absolutist, moralized, non-negotiable values
Shows, , Stances, Strong, Sacralized
Medical definition of sacralization: incorporation (as of the last lumbar vertebra or any of its parts) into the sacrum; specifically : a congenital anomaly in which the fifth lumbar vertebra is fused to the sacrum in varying degrees.
Sacralization of L5 (fifth lumbar vertebra) Sacralization of L5 or sacralization of fifth lumbar vertebra is a congenital anomaly, in which the lumbar vertebra, mainly its transverse process, gets fused or semi-fused with the sacrum or the ilium or to both.
Sacralization represents a transitional state at lumbosacral junctions and is more susceptible to degenerative changes resulting from the altered load-bearing patterns at these regions. Due to sacralization, the L5 vertebra appears and works more like the sacral components and hence it is termed as sacralized vertebra.
Sacralization definition, to make sacred; imbue with sacred character, especially through ritualized devotion: a society that sacralized science. See more.