revoke (verb) · revokes (third person present) · revoked (past tense) · revoked (past participle) · revoking (present participle)
1. Revoke definition is - to annul by recalling or taking back : rescind
2. How to use Revoke in a sentence
3. Revoke definition, to take back or withdraw; annul, cancel, or reverse; rescind or repeal: to Revoke a decree
4. Revoke synonyms, Revoke pronunciation, Revoke translation, English dictionary definition of Revoke
5. To invalidate or cause to no longer be in effect, as by voiding or canceling: Her license was Revoked
6. Revoke Help Desk If your data has been in a breach, Premium Subscribers have access to a 24/7/365 personal cybersecurity helpdesk (provided by partners CyberScout), who give pro-active guidance and advice to stay safe online, and includes personal identity theft insurance policy
7. 12 synonyms of Revoke from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Revoke: to put an end to (something planned or previously agreed to)
9. See synonyms for Revoke along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. To invalidate or cause to no longer be in effect, as by voiding or canceling: Her license was Revoked
11. A Revoke is a violation ranked in seriousness somewhat below overt cheating, and is considered a minor offense when unintentional
12. You can Revoke your choice for any tax year
13. You must Revoke separately a choice to exclude foreign earned income and a choice to exclude foreign
14. The Revoke command Revokes previously granted privileges from one or more roles
15. Revoke user access in Azure Active Directory
16. Among the scenarios that could require an administrator to Revoke all access for a user include compromised accounts, employee termination, and other insider threats.
17. Revoke SARs Management enables your customers to manage their data relationship with you through the Revoke mobile app
18. Using the Revoke app, your customers are able to toggle their marketing preferences, make a SAR, and request deletion of their data, following which a case will be created in the Revoke Business portal.
19. If you have accidentally Revoked access to a specific document, use the same ContentID value with the Clear-AipServiceDocumentRevoked cmdlet to un-Revoke the access.
20. To use the Clear-AipServiceDocumentRevoked cmdlet, you must first load the AipService.dll.
21. Definition of Revoke in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Revoke mean? Information and translations of Revoke in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
23. Revoke - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Inflections of 'Revoke' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Revokes v 3rd person singular revoking v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Revoked v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
25. Thus, a person can Revoke a will or Revoke an offer to enter into a contract, and government agency can Revoke a license.
26. A testator can Revoke a will by making changes to parts of an existing will
27. Last updated: Feb 22, 2020 See all Documentation When a certificate’s corresponding private key is no longer safe, you should Revoke the certificate
28. Revoke is a VR arcade shooter with breathtaking boss fights
29. Sql>Revoke create table, accts_rec from tsmith; Revoking object privileges and roles: You can Revoke object privileges using enterprise manager or the sql command Revoke
30. To Revoke an object privilege, the Revoker must be the original grantor of the object privilege being Revoked.
31. The derby.database.sqlAuthorization property must be set to true before you can use the GRANT statement or the Revoke statement
32. You can Revoke privileges for an object if you are the owner of the object or the database owner.
33. The syntax that you use for the Revoke statement depends on whether you are …
34. Revoke SELECT ON hr.departments_seq FROM oe; However, if the user hr has also granted SELECT privilege on departments to sh , then sh can still use departments by virtue of hr 's grant
35. Syntax Revoke role [, role ] FROM grantee [, grantee2 ] Revoke ADMIN OPTION FOR role FROM grantee [, grantee2] Description
36. Revoke is also used to remove a role from a user or another role that it's previously been assigned to
37. If a role has previously been set as a default role, Revoke does not remove the record of the default role from the mysql.user table.
38. Inflections of 'Revoke' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Revokes v 3rd person singular revoking v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Revoked v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Revoked v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
39. What does Revoke mean? To invalidate or cause to no longer be in effect, as by voiding or canceling
40. (verb) Her license was Revoked.
41. We found 4 answers for “Revoke”
42. This page shows answers to the clue Revoke, followed by ten definitions like “Cancel officially”, “In trick-taking card games” and “Annul by recalling or rescinding”.A synonym for Revoke is reverse.
43. Once you have granted privileges, you may need to Revoke some or all of these privileges
44. To do this, you can run a Revoke command
45. You can Revoke any combination of SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, REFERENCES, ALTER, or ALL
46. To Revoke an object privilege from a user, you must previously granted the object privilege to the user or you must have the GRANT ANY OBJECT PRIVILEGE system privilege
47. On top of this, you can use the Revoke statement to Revoke only privileges that were granted directly with a GRANT statement.
48. To Revoke a refresh token using the Auth0 Management API, you need the id of the refresh token you wish to Revoke
49. The Revoke-full script will generate a CRL (certificate revocation list) file called crl.pem in the keyssubdirectory
50. Upon receiving the nonconforming good, the buyer may choose to accept it despite the nonconformity, reject it (although this may not be allowed under the perfect tender rule and whether the Seller still has time to cure), or Revoke their acceptance.
51. Revoke <privileges> … FROM ROLE¶
52. The privileges that can be Revoked are object-specific and are grouped into the following categories:
53. If you decide to Revoke the IRA during the revocation period, the custodian cannot charge you fees of any kind, including sales commissions, administrative fees, or any investment fees such as a CD penalty
54. The Revoke function returns constant output if executed successfully
55. The three levels of Revoke function are individual privileges, ALL privileges at once and the proxy privileges entitled to any user
56. Revoke UPDATE ON EMPLOYEE FROM PUBLIC; Example 3: Revoke all privileges on table EMPLOYEE from users PELLOW and MLI and from group PLANNERS
57. Revoke ALL ON EMPLOYEE FROM USER PELLOW, USER MLI, GROUP PLANNERS; Example 4: Revoke SELECT privilege on table CORPDATA.EMPLOYEE from a user named JOHN
58. The Revoke command Revokes previously granted privileges from one or more roles
59. The Revoke statement is used to Revoke some or all of the privileges which have been granted to a user in the past
60. Syntax: Revoke privileges ON object FROM user; Parameters Used: object:It is the name of the database object from which permissions are being Revoked
61. Example 4: Revoke the grant of SELECT and UPDATE privileges on the table DSN8B10.DEPT to every user in the network
62. Revoke SELECT, UPDATE ON TABLE DSN8B10.DEPT FROM PUBLIC;
63. Revoke EXECUTE ON FUNCTION CalcIncome FROM '*'@'localhost'; Example - Procedure
64. Let's look at some examples of how to Revoke EXECUTE privileges on a procedure in MySQL
65. If you wanted to Revoke EXECUTE privileges on a procedure called MyFirstProc from a user named smithj, you would run the following Revoke statement:
66. Revoke translate: rút lại (quyết định); hủy bỏ
67. The Revoke statement enables system administrators to Revoke privileges and roles, which can be Revoked from user accounts and roles
68. To do this, you can run the Revoke command
69. Syntax for Revoke privileges for a table in Oracle/PLSQL:
70. Application to Revoke Limited Status