RESOURCE [ˈrēˌsôrs, rəˈsôrs]
resource (noun) · resources (plural noun)
resource (verb) · resources (third person present) · resourced (past tense) · resourced (past participle) · resourcing (present participle)
1. Resource definition is - a source of supply or support : an available means —usually used in plural
2. How to use Resource in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Resource.
4. Resources, the collective wealth of a country or its means of producing wealth
5. Usually Resources. money, or any property that can be converted into money; assets
6. Often Resources. an available means afforded by the mind or one's personal capabilities: to have Resource …
7. Find 58 ways to say Resource, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Synonyms & Antonyms of Resource 1 something that one uses to accomplish an end especially when the usual means is not available we used every possible Resource to raise the funds needed to save our town's oldest house
9. Resource’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS: Resource’s four stores are now open with limited customer capacity
10. At Resource Bank, we believe the relationship between a bank and its clients should be based on a mutual trust; something that will last for years and benefit you for a lifetime
11. Resource Treatment Center is a residential rehab program in Indianapolis, IN for adolescents, teens, and young adults diagnosed with depression, mood & mental health issues, trauma & substance abuse.
12. If you experience any issues accessing your eResourcePlanner Tools, please contact your local System Administrator.
13. If you are looking to take ahold of your finances or want to evaluate your current budget, Resource One is here to help
14. We provide the tools you need to enhance your financial well-being with Resource …
15. Welcome back to The Sims Resource Blog! Today I’ve put together a lookbook of Maxis-Match only looks
16. For over 40 years, The Resource has helped job seekers and businesses solve their toughest employment challenges
17. Something that is available for use or that can be used for support or help: The local library is a valuable Resource
18. Often Resources An available supply, especially of …
19. ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing
20. At our 6400 Arapahoe location, previously known as Resource Boulder and Resource 2000, we resell a variety of donated items such as lumber, cabinetry, old doors, windows, and even tubs & sinks- similar to a salvage yard.
21. A useful or valuable possession or quality of a country, organization, or person: The country's greatest Resource is the dedication of its workers
22. Britain's mineral Resources include coal and gas deposits.
23. Find 31 ways to say ResourceS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
24. A Resource is a source or supply from which a benefit is produced and that has some utility
25. Resources can broadly be classified upon their availability — they are classified into renewable and non-renewable Resources
26. Resource is the marketing name for Resource REIT, Inc
27. This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy Resource REIT; offering is only made by prospectus
28. In addition to providing goods and service at an affordable price to a wide demographic, Resource uses its stores to provide job and life skills training to displaced persons and at-risk youth.
29. SMA Strategy Meets Action, a Resource Pro company, is conducting a new survey to capture the current state of the carrier-distributor relationship and the role technology plays in it
30. Formerly Resource and Executive Service Corps of Cincinnati
31. We're excited to introduce Onesource, your new nonprofit Resource center
32. We're the result of a merger between Resource and Executive Service Corps of Cincinnati, who have combined staff and services.
33. Resource Central is an innovative nonprofit dedicated to helping people save water, reduce waste, and conserve energy
34. With over 40 years of experience, our programs make it easy to conserve natural Resources.
35. Resource planning software has never been this user-friendly
36. This is Resource scheduling software for high-speed teams that don’t want to slow down when things scale up.
37. Resource Plus executes retail service programs for a variety of retailers and product vendors including grocery, drug, department, furniture, hardware, computer/office supply, electronics, specialty, hotels and home improvement outlets.
38. Resource Link™ is a customized Web-based solution, providing access to information for planning, installing, and maintaining IBM Systems servers and associated software.
39. Welcome to The Resource’s Job Board! Below you can search for jobs that fit your interests and skills
40. Our Resource Connect programs include Intensive Outpatient (IOP), Outpatient (OP), and Early Intervention treatment plans
41. Resource ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Resource là gì: 1
42. Resource ministries are focused on little, local and ordinary churches and their leaders
43. Resource events are led by a team of staff and volunteer Ministers, all of whom have front line experience.
44. Resource definition: The Resources of an organization or person are the materials, money, and other things Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
45. Resource Mothers seeks to lower infant deaths and low birth weight rates in Virginia’s pregnant and parenting teens
46. Resource Mothers promotes: early entry into prenatal care; smoking cessation
47. CRS Resource Center ministry tools for prayer, formation and action with a global perspective
48. Be left to (one's) own Resources To be left unsupervised or uncontrolled; to be allowed to do as one pleases
49. My job is really great: I know what I need to work on and am just left to my own Resources
50. If left to their own Resources, children will get into all sorts of mischief! See also: left, own, Resource, to leave (one) to (one's) (own) Resources To
51. Looking for Resources to support Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI)? Visit the eCQI Resource Center