1. Is a "Resolvement" a real word?Because I wanna use it in a sentence: I saw some Resolvement in her eyes, that I couldn't 2
2. It's certainly true that "Resolvement" and "wanna" are not actual words in English.
3. Source(s): quot Resolvement quot real word: https://shortly.im/igmCb
4. "Resolvement" is probably misspelled
5. Audited Financial Management Resolvement
6. Sentence examples for Resolvement from inspiring English sources
7. Exact ( 1 ) He used words like "Resolvement" and "spectrum thinking"
8. @warhavic said in Double gunning *offer of Resolvement*: @enf0rcer it would be nice, I should of shown more of the video showing the animation cancel for reload
9. [Resolvement of respiratory failure and polycythemia after CPAP treatment in a middle-aged male with severe obstructive sleep apnea]
10. Conclusion: Performed with aligners (Invisalign®), the Resolvement of the partly severe anterior crowding was successfully accomplished
11. Resolvement in ACLU and ISP lawsuit A lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union against Indiana State Police has been resolved
12. An awkward and unusual word, Resolvement (perhaps a slip of the pen for resolution); and an out-of-control metaphor, judicial stigma-tism
13. The Resolvement is based on the  authoritation granted by the Annual General Meeting on April 19, 2007 to purchase up to 10% of the current capital stock.
14. Treatment did not result in virus elimination from peripheral blood but in Resolvement of symptoms
15. CNLDO was resolved in 27 (96.2 %) of 28 eyes in group 1, and in group 2, six eyes (77.7 %) had Resolvement
16. Like previous parts, it is mostly slice-of-life with the collecting of ingredients and the Resolvement of Hasse's situation as main beads of the plot
17. Resolvement: My iPhone 4 screen went black I could still get calls and texts through but I was unable to answer them because - Answered by a verified Technician
18. Affected pigs will eat less, grow slower, and become re-affected easily after Resolvement
19. If you experience a problem with your FOSS equipment please contact your local FOSS representative for quick Resolvement, otherwise please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible
20. "I think we'll have a vaccine before the end of the year, very substantially and we may have a therapeutic Resolvement very quickly, very, very quickly and frankly that's the one I'd rather
21. It serves as an avenue to provide awareness on the various water-related issues, and advocate on the prevention and Resolvement of such.
Urban Dictionary: resolvement Resolve definition is - to deal with successfully : clear up. How to use resolve in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of resolve. DA: 57 PA: 72 MOZ Rank: 97. What is the definition 8. How do I delete on my Iphone5? I have too much old mail.
What is the definition of resolvement? : to find an answer or solution to (something) : to settle or solve (something) : to make a definite and serious decision to do something : to make a formal decision about something usually by a vote
Resolve definition is - to deal with successfully : clear up. How to use resolve in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of resolve.
1. 1. 1. Use resolvement in a sentence, resolvement meaning?, resolvement definition, how to use resolvement in a sentence, use resolvement in a sentence with examples DA: 50 PA: 61 MOZ Rank: 64 What is the definition of resolvement? 5. Because I wanna use it in a sentence: I saw some resolvement in her eyes, that I couldn't quite understand. 2.