See also: Reprimand Reprimanded Reprimanding Reprimandable Reprimandation Written Oral Letter Reproach Reprieve Reprehensible Reprobate Reprove Reprise Representation Reprisal Reproof Representative Reproduction Repression Repressed Reproducción Asexual Sexual Investment Define Government
1. English Language Learners Definition of Reprimand : to speak in an angry and critical way to (someone who has done something wrong, disobeyed an order, etc.) See the full definition for Reprimand in the …
2. Reprimand, upbraid, admonish, censure all mean to reprove, reproach, or criticize (someone) adversely for behavior deemed reprehensible. Reprimand implies a formal rebuke, as by a superior, person in authority, or an official or official body: Reprimanded …
Reprimand, Reprove, Reproach, Reprehensible, Rebuke, Reprimanded
3. Officially, that his or her behavior is wrong and not acceptable: The committee Reprimanded and censured him for his uncooperative attitude.
4. Some common synonyms of Reprimand are admonish, chide, rebuke, reproach, and reprove
Reprimand, Rebuke, Reproach, Reprove
5. While all these words mean "to criticize adversely," Reprimand implies a severe, formal, often public or official rebuke. Reprimanded by the ethics committee Where would admonish be a reasonable alternative to Reprimand?
Reprimand, Rebuke, Reprimanded, Reasonable
6. Reprimand A Reprimand is a severe, formal or official reproof. Reprimanding takes in different forms in different legal systems depending on country or, in the United States, state
Reprimand, Reproof, Reprimanding
7. A Reprimand may be issued by a government agency, an employer or a governing board.
8. The board of overseers sanctioned Mason for unprofessional conduct in 2009 for exposing himself to both women, giving him one of its lowest public sanctions — a Reprimand. MAINE HIRES LAWYERS WITH CRIMINAL RECORDS TO DEFEND ITS POOREST RESIDENTS BY SAMANTHA HOGAN, THE MAINE MONITOR, WITH DATA ANALYSIS BY AGNEL PHILIP OCTOBER 6, 2020 PROPUBLICA
Reprimand, Records, Residents
9. The Crossword Solver found 126 answers to the Reprimand crossword clue
10. To: From: Date: Re: Letter of Reprimand
11. This letter is a formal Reprimand for the performance you have exhibited on the job
12. A public Reprimand is an alternative to other disciplinary options, such as probation, license suspension, or revocation
13. The good news is that a public Reprimand will not result in restrictions against your license and won’t prevent you from practicing your profession
Reprimand, Result, Restrictions
14. Letters of Reprimand are letters written by the manager to provide an official statement of a performance problem that an employee must improve.
15. 'Reprimand' is a 9 letter word starting with R and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Reprimand We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Reprimand will help you to finish your crossword today
16. The definition of a Reprimand is a severe or formal scolding by a person of power
17. An example of Reprimand is a group of teenagers being told by a police officer …
18. A Reprimand is a written or oral reproach given as part of an employee’s disciplinary following an act of misconduct
19. In many cases, companies might consider written Reprimand’s to be more formal or part of the employee’s company file
20. A Reprimand is an official warning that a manager or supervisor gives an employee in an attempt to improve unwanted behavior
21. A manager could give a Reprimand due to work performance, consistent lateness or other unwanted workplace patterns
22. If you're Reprimanded, someone in authority speaks to you in an angry way because you've done something wrong
23. Or you might Reprimand your dog if he steals your hot dog
24. One way is to Reprimand them by voting to express disapproval.
25. The act of telling somebody officially that they have done something wrong: She was given a written Reprimand
26. They will all receive letters of Reprimand
27. (Definition of Reprimand from the Cambridge …
28. A letter of Reprimand or a disciplinary letter is a part of a policy focused on progressive discipline
29. A Reprimand is a severe, formal or official reproof
30. Reprimanding takes in different forms in different legal systems
31. A Reprimand in custody may be a formal legal action issued by a government agency or professional governing board (e.g
32. If someone is Reprimanded, they are spoken to angrily or seriously for doing something wrong, usually by a person in authority
33. He was Reprimanded by a teacher for talking in class
34. American English: Reprimand / rɛprɪˈmænd /
35. Following an internal investigation, several soldiers received what amounted to a Reprimand and the matter was hushed up
36. It is governed automatically by scripts that do the specific bidding of their creators both to help and to Reprimand users of the protocol
37. It's no longer the quiet voice of a caregiver, but the cutting Reprimand of a jailer.
38. See 3 authoritative translations of Reprimand in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
39. Reprimand (GOMOR) is a written criticism given to a Soldier for failing to comply with established standards
40. A letter of Reprimand (LOR) can be filed in either your Military Personnel Record Jacket (MPRJ) or your Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) according to AR 600-37 (Unfavorable Information), Chapter 3
41. Find 67 ways to say ReprimandS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
42. Reprimand (third-person singular simple present Reprimands, present participle Reprimanding, simple past and past participle Reprimanded)
Reprimand, Reprimands, Reprimanding, Reprimanded
43. He is struck by Antinous, who is in turn Reprimanded by one of the “proud
44. Few people respond well to public Reprimand, says career management coach Bettina Seidman of Seidbet Associates in New York City
45. The Board of Directors for Chicago's Loretto Hospital said it has "taken appropriate actions of Reprimand" against the West Side facility's president and COO amid controversy over the …
46. Rep‧ri‧mand /ˈreprəmɑːnd-mænd/ noun [ countable] an occasion when someone is officially told that they have done something very wrong He is likely to receive some kind of Reprimand for trying to influence the regulators unfairly
Rep, Ri, Repr, Receive, Reprimand, Regulators
47. —Reprimand verb [ transitive] The judge Reprimanded the company for having ‘abused and manipulated’ the bankruptcy process.
48. The Employee Reprimand Form is set up as a basic template to gather information and deliver an Official Reprimand as a result of an Employee’s violation of an Employer’s rules and expectations
Reprimand, Result, Rules
49. A Letter of Reprimand is a procedure including a letter written to an employee from their supervisor that details the employee’s wrongful actions and the consequences of those actions, up to and including employment termination
50. Department of Defense, a Letter of Reprimand is a procedure involving a letter to an employee or […]
51. Definition of Reprimand_1 noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. The Reprimand Hank received from the fire department is enough to make him stop burning leaves in the summer time
53. When John sat down at the table with his angry parents, he knew a Reprimand …
54. Reprimand (someone or something) for (doing) (something) To scold, upbraid, or criticize someone, an animal, or some group or organization for some action, error, or wrongdoing
55. They won't so much as Reprimand their child for his bad behavior
56. It looks like the United Nations is finally willing to formally Reprimand the country for disobeying the
57. Reprimand (n.) 1630s, from French réprimande (16c.), from French reprimende "reproof," from Latin reprimenda "that is to be repressed" (as in reprimenda culpa "fault to be checked"), fem
Reprimand, Reprimende, Reproof, Reprimenda, Repressed
58. ‘By way of Reprimand, Othello was forced to demote Cassio, a severe blow to the high-ranking officer.’ ‘When she insults Miss Bates at Box Hill, Mr
59. Knightley's Reprimand really shames her.’ ‘Both Steinhardt and the secret police seem to have shared the belief that the complex process of religious conversion that the writer underwent
Reprimand, Really, Religious
60. Written Reprimand means a memorandum to the employee with a copy to the personnel file recording and documenting the nature of the written admonishment.The memorandum should include the date and nature of the violation as well as the proper course of behavior …
61. Visitors who don't have an active subscription need to complete a few simple actions before being able to download their Sample Letter for Reprimand for Unacceptable Conduct - Business to Employee: Make use of the Preview function and read the form description (if available) to make sure that it’s the right document for what you’re trying
Reprimand, Read, Right, Re
62. ‘Eighteen others received letters of Reprimand and are likely to be suspended without pay for periods of five to 45 days depending on their level of involvement, the Agency said.’ Synonyms rebuke , reproof, admonishment, admonition, reproach, reproval, scolding, remonstration, upbraiding, castigation, lambasting, lecture, criticism, censure
Received, Reprimand, Rebuke, Reproof, Reproach, Reproval, Remonstration
63. Letters of Reprimand are letters written by the manager to provide an official statement of a performance problem that an employee must improve
64. A Reprimand is "a reproof, either oral or written, more severe than an admonition, given to an officer or airman, and carrying a …
65. Reprimand somebody for something The officers were severely Reprimanded for their unprofessional behaviour
66. Reprimand somebody for doing something The judge Reprimanded him for using such language in court
67. + speech ‘Don't be so childish,’ she Reprimanded.
68. Public Reprimand What Is It? Why They Are Important
69. A public Reprimand — which may also be referred to as reproval or may be called an “LPR” (Letter of Public Reprimand) — is a form of discipline meted out by every healthcare licensing board in California for minor violations of the law.
Reprimand, Referred, Reproval
70. An employee Reprimand form is an official letter that keeps a track record of employees of improvement after being summoned for misconduct
71. BBC bosses Reprimand Naga Munchetty and remind her of impartiality rules for liking anti-Tory tweets after she and breakfast co-host Charlie …
Reprimand, Remind, Rules
72. Reprimand Redact tool helps easily process your PDFs