raise (verb) · raises (third person present) · raised (past tense) · raised (past participle) · raising (present participle)
raise (noun) · raises (plural noun)
1. “The Raise app will help you stretch your dollar even further.
2. Raise definition is - to cause or help to rise to a standing position
3. Raise and rise are similar in form and meaning but different in grammatical use. Raise is the causative of rise; to Raise something is to cause it to rise
4. Raise is almost always used transitively
5. Its forms are regular: Raise the window.
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Raise (Entry 1 of 2) 1 to move from a lower to a higher place or position he asked members of the audience to Raise their hands if they had been to his show before
7. To increase the amount, level, or quality of something: The Bank of England was expected to Raise the cost of borrowing after higher than expected inflation figures. Raise salaries/prices/taxes There is increasing pressure on exporters to Raise …
8. Enter the pay before the Raise into the calculator
9. Enter the Raise percentage, Raise amount, or new pay.
10. Raise money by purchasing gift cards at face value Immediately earn up to 20%
11. Raise - The workplace is evolving The workplace is evolving
12. At Raise3D, we set out to build an industrial 3D printer that is durable enough to withstand the rigors of industrial environments, reliable enough to run 24/7 and able to repeat the process of manufacturing finished parts with precise replication.
13. Raise (rāz), USA pronunciation v., Raised, rais•ing, n
14. To move to a higher position; lift up; elevate: to Raise one's hand; sleepy birds raising their heads and looking about
15. I was eager to Raise that amount as the years progressed
16. […] It's organizations like RaiseMe that inspire the young minds of …
17. Raise the Region is a unique 30-hour online giving campaign that gives community members an opportunity to support our local nonprofits by helping them Raise as much money as possible! Donations from this strategic and unified effort will support our local nonprofits in …
18. The government plan to Raise taxes
19. I had to Raise my voice (= speak more loudly) to make myself heard over the noise
20. The Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise, Raise is a sector developer and membership body for aspiring social entrepreneurs, existing social enterprises and other individuals and organisations that are interested in contributing to the development of the Social Enterprise sector
21. Raise was set up to Raise awareness on social entrepreneurship
22. Raise1 /reɪz/ verb [ transitive] 1 to increase an amount, number, or level We can cut the state budget or Raise taxes
23. The bank Raised interest rates to 15%
24. 2 Raise a question/objection/point etc to make people consider a question etc, for example by beginning to talk or write about it …
25. Do not ask for a Raise without setting an appointment on the calendar first
26. If you can avoid it, don’t ask for a Raise in an email.
27. Raise.com is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Raise that enables third-party sellers to sell new or used Gift Cards on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Raise's regular offerings
28. Use the Pay Raise Calculator to determine your pay Raise and see a comparison before and after the salary increase
29. If the signal causes a handler to be called, Raise() will only return after the signal handler has returned
30. Raise() returns 0 on success, and nonzero for failure
31. Since version 2.3.3, glibc implements Raise() by calling tgkill(2), if the kernel supports
32. I’ve been a fan and satisfied customer of Raise until today
33. The concept of “Raise Cash” is not a benefit and is in lieu of the posted discount on a particular gift card
34. I clicked on Raise cash of $25 thinking this was an additional benefit.
35. Abby Saxastar Raised $80,000 on [RaiseMe], which will fully cover her tuition at Stetson University, a …
36. Raise Foundation is a registered Australian charity that empowers young people to be resilient, capable and connected, ensuring there are adults in their lives who are skilled to support them
37. Raise is a powerful mentoring movement that creates thriving communities across Australia by impacting youth wellbeing and engagement through early
38. To Raise your hand if you want to say something; to Raise your walking stick to defend yourself To form by the accumulation of materials or constituent parts; to build up; to erect
39. To Raise a wall, or a heap of stones 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), London: […] Robert Barker
40. A noun or pronoun is used between "Raise" and "from." The government is hoping the initiative will help Raise thousands of people to positions of financial independence
41. The popularity of their latest product has Raised
42. Raise was a Finalist in the NSW Telstra Business Awards in the Charity category, we set up our Patron’s Advisory Committee, and our mentor, Chris Bond from Macquarie Group, won the NSW Corporate Volunteer of the Year Award for his work with Raise.
43. What is Raise? In 2008, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) launched the Recovery After an Initial Schizophrenia Episode (Raise) project
44. Raise is a large-scale research initiative that began with two studies examining different aspects of coordinated specialty care (CSC) treatments for people who were experiencing first episode psychosis.
45. When you try to Raise the forest level, the domain controller objects in the configuration containers are searched for any domain controllers that do not have msds-behavior-version set to the desired target level
46. The average pay Raise in 2019 is expected to be about 3.1%, the highest since 2008, according to professional services firm Aon's annual survey on U.S
47. A Raise is an increase in the amount of hourly pay or salary that an employee receives for work performed in an organization
48. Organizations provide Raises for employees in a number of different ways and for a variety of reasons.
49. Asking for a Raise without planning and preparation is a crapshoot
50. Plus, you've wasted your best shot at getting the pay Raise
51. Your boss isn't going to want to have that pay Raise conversation with you again unless something changes at work or about …
52. The Raise the Wage Act would increase pay for roughly 6 in 10 working families whose total family income is below the poverty line
53. Raise.com Cashback Miles/Points Reward Comparison (Original Rate) 399 Favorites
54. The Tell The Fed won’t Raise rates for years
55. A noun or pronoun can be used between "Raise" and "up." I Raised up my daughter so that she could see the parade over the crowd of people
56. Could you Raise the poster up a little higher, please? 2
57. Setting the __context__ happens if you used Raise in an exception handler
58. 9 hours ago · Political tensions in the Middle East would normally Raise oil prices, but “amidst present oversupply, those factors are not in play,” said Manish Raj, chief financial officer at Velandera Energy.
59. Brown’s new book “To Raise a Boy” seeks to answer that question