See also: Quirt Quite Quirky Quitting Quarters Quirites Quiritary Quiet Quartered Quit Quieten Quietus Quietude Quietness Quito Quitch Quitted Quitten Quitter Quittle Quittor Quire Quired Quirked Quirks Quiring Quirkier Quirkily Quirking Quirinal Quirrell Quirkiest Quirkless Quirinius Quirister Quirofano Quirkiness Quirkyalone Quirofilia
1. Quirt definition is - a riding whip with a short handle and a rawhide lash.
2. A Quirt is a short whip associated with the Southwestern United States.It often has a braided leather lash
3. The falls on a Quirt are made of leather, usually cow hide.The core of the Quirt can be a leather bag filled with lead shot; the main part including the handle is often made from braided rawhide, leather, or kangaroo hide and is usually somewhat stiff but flexible.
4. Quirt, whip, riding whip, training Quirt, barrel racing whip, acid purple crop, Riding crop training Quirt purple TiffanysBraidedTack
5. 5 out of 5 stars (1,371) $ 20.99 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Brown/Black Quirt - NEW ShyCollections
6. How to sQuirt during sex Sex positions for sQuirting
7. First, a little refresher on what sQuirting actually is: While there's still a lot of debate, Madeleine Castellanos, MD, notes that "sQuirting appears to be fluid that’s retained in the bladder
8. The Quirt is flexible, they are most traditionally made of rawhide and can be quite fancy or plain
9. Verb (used with object) to strike with a Quirt.
10. About Us Welcome to Quirt Family Dentistry in Merrill, Wisconsin
11. Welcome to Quirt Family Dentistry! Regardless of whether it's time for a regular check-up or you're interested in our innovative orthodontic care, rest assured that our entire staff at Quirt Family Dentistry is dedicated to making your experience as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
12. The latest tweets from @goddess_sQuirt
13. SQuirt is an sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain bred by Humboldt Seeds Company
14. sQuirt synonyms, sQuirt pronunciation, sQuirt translation, English dictionary definition of sQuirt
15. sQuirt·ed , sQuirt·ing , sQuirts v
16. Quirt whip, Training crop, riding whip, hand whip, paracord horse whip Paratack18
17. Quirt definition: a whip with a leather thong at one end Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. Visit Caitlin's Channel - https://www.youtube.com/caitlinvGet Tripp's Tension Technique - http://www.trippadvice.com/tension-technique.Making a girl sQuirt b
quirt (noun) · quirts (plural noun)
quirt (verb) · quirts (third person present) · quirted (past tense) · quirted (past participle) · quirting (present participle)
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: A quirt is a forked type of stock whip which usually has two falls at the end. Sometimes called a riding quirt, horse quirt or a dog quirt. The falls on a quirt are made of leather, buffalo, or cow hide.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'quirt.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback . quis custodiet ipsos custodes? “Quirt.”
To strike with a quirt. Origin: From Spanish cuerda ‘cord’, or Mexican Spanish cuarta ‘whip’. A quirt is a forked type of stock whip which usually has two falls at the end. Sometimes called a riding quirt, horse quirt or a dog quirt. The falls on a quirt are made of leather, buffalo, or cow hide.
The core of the quirt can be a leather bag filled with lead shot; the main part including the handle is often made from braided rawhide, leather, or kangaroo hide and is usually somewhat stiff but flexible.