1. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Quick witted crossword clue
2. Quick witted Coconut Always ready with fresh and imaginative ideas, the team at Quick witted Coconut love creating anything bright, bold and fun
3. Quick witted is an achievement in Metro 2033.
4. Quick witted people have an alert and sharp mind who have an immediate perception and understanding of the situation, and they quickly reply back with a witty answer
5. Quick witted people are always considered good communicators
6. Brand: Quick witted Coconut; Each of our notebook creations is carefully considered and only our favourite designs make it through to the final round of production
7. High quality Quick witted gifts and merchandise
QUICK WITTED [ˈˌkwik ˈˌwidid]
Some common synonyms of quick-witted are alert, clever, and intelligent. While all these words mean "mentally keen or quick," quick-witted implies promptness in finding answers in debate or in devising expedients in moments of danger or challenge. no match for his quick-witted opponent.
quick-witted - mentally nimble and resourceful; "quick-witted debater"; "saved an embarrassing situation with quick-witted tact"
While the synonyms clever and quick-witted are close in meaning, clever implies native ability or aptness and sometimes suggests a lack of more substantial qualities. Where would intelligent be a reasonable alternative to quick-witted?
1. done, said, finished etc in a short time. a quick trip into town. 2. moving, or able to move, with speed. He's a very quick walker; I made a grab at the dog, but it was too quick for me. 3. doing something, able to do something, or done, without delay; prompt; lively. He is always quick to help; a quick answer; He's very quick at arithmetic.