See also: Questionnaire Questionnaires Question Questionable Questioning Ques Quests Questionably Queso Questa Questar Quested Questor Questra Questing Questioner Questioningly Quesada Questant Quester Questura Quesadilla
1. On Questionary, it was learnt that the kid was born with the complaint of a reducible swelling on its scrotum and which gradually increasing in its size and volume to attain the present shape (Fig.1)
2. Questionary definition, a questionnaire
3. Questionary (noun) one who makes it his business to seek after relics and carry them about for sale How to pronounce Questionary?
4. Questionary.text(default='', validate=None, qmark='?', style=None, multiline=False, instruction=None, lexer=None, **kwargs) [source] ¶ Prompt the user to enter a free text message
5. ‘The old word for questionnaire - Questionary - surprises.’ More example sentences ‘Further questionaries may be offered to registered subjects in order …
Questionnaire, Questionary, Questionaries
6. As nouns the difference between questionnaire and Questionary is that questionnaire is a form containing a list of questions; a means of gathering information for a survey while Questionary is a questionnaire
Questionnaire, Questionary, Questions
7. Looking for phrases related to the word Questionary? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
8. Questionary definition: someone who questions Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
9. Questionary is a quirky game in which random, bizarre hypothetical questions are read aloud and answered amongst 2 or more players
Questionary, Quirky, Questions
10. The Koran Questionary is taken from the Divine Constitution and By-Laws and from the Holy Koran of the Moorish Science Temple.This text is taught in Sunday School and it is expected to be memorized before a Moor can progress to the higher teachings and doctrines of Moorish Science.
11. Synonyms for Questionary include questionnaire, form, test, exam, quiz, question sheet, sampling, poll, canvass and application
Questionary, Questionnaire, Quiz, Question
12. Questionary [ ˈkwestʃənərɪ] N cuestionario m, encuesta f Forum discussions with the word (s) "Questionary" in the title: No titles with the word (s) "Questionary"
13. Installing Questionary from the conda-forge channel can be achieved by adding conda-forge to your channels with:
14. Conda config --add channels conda-forge Once the conda-forge channel has been enabled, Questionary can be installed with:
15. Conda install Questionary It is possible to list all of the versions of Questionary available on your platform with:
16. Questionary is a compilation of questions you can use as reference material to learn or teach English
17. What does Questionary mean? A questionnaire
18. Questionary Licensed to YouTube by Red Beat Music Distribution, VISO Music (on behalf of Musical Madness); BMG Rights Management (US), LLC, The Royalty Network (Publishing), and 3 Music Rights
19. It was verified the frequency or injuries through the application of a structured and validated Questionary, composed by 18 open and closed questions.: Se comprobó la frecuencia de lesiones aplicándose un cuestionario estructurado y con validación, compuesto de 18 preguntas abiertas y cerradas.: Thus a Questionary was put on line in order to "consult" the interested parts.
Questionary, Questions, Quot
20. What is the brand Questionary for? How to make working with designer most productive for both of you
21. Questionary is a Python library for effortlessly building pretty command line interfaces
22. Looks like the necessary change has been merged to cpython master and backported to Python 3.8 and 3.9: python/cpython#22066 Since Questionary requires python = "^3.6", I suppose you're stuck with this bugfix until you require at least 3.8.
23. Questionary: Inquiring; asking questions
24. Questionary: set of questions used to bring out differences in a group (Psychology); survey; merchant who searches for antiques and sells them: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
25. Questionary An easy to use python library to build pretty command line user prompts You need input from a user, e.g