See also: Quests Quested Quistes Question Questionable Questionnaire Quester Questered Quotes Questions Questionably Questa Questar Questor Questra Questing Questioner Quest Ques Queso Quesada Questant Questura Questioned Questline Questioning Quesadilla
1. Questes is one of the world's fastest growing service providers for wholesale VoIP
2. The Questes family name was found in the UK in 1891
3. In 1891 there was 1 Questes family living in Kent
4. This was 100% of all the recorded Questes's in the UK
5. Kent had the highest population of Questes families in 1891
6. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Questes surname lived
7. Questes, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8. Questes is one of the world's fastest growing service providers for wholesale VoIP.
A quote is an estimate of price or a price at which one party is willing to buy or sell from the other. In the trading markets, a quote is the bid and ask price for a security.
Quote means to repeat the exact words of a speaker or an author. A quote is also a passage or statement repeated in this way. Quote means to cite something as a form of proof. Quote has several other senses as a verb and a noun. To quote something or someone is to repeat the exact words they said or to recite the exact words written in a book.
The verb quote means to repeat a group of words originally written or spoken by another person. In informal speech and writing, quote is sometimes used as a shortened form of the noun quotation. See usage notes below.
Quote(verb) to cite, as a passage from some author; to name, repeat, or adduce, as a passage from an author or speaker, by way of authority or illustration; as, to quote a passage from Homer.