See also: Querimonious Query Querulous Querida Querier Queried Queral Quern Querulously Querist Querido Quercia Quercus Querent Querer Querulans Querious Querecho Querelle Queryable Querying Querulants Querulousness
1. This is, or should be, Querimony
2. Definition of Querimony in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Querimony mean? Information and translations of Querimony in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Querimony (plural querimonies) (archaic) A complaint.
5. Querimony Querimony: To Questionably Moan & Complain! “Watch out, he is smiling…” I will use this page to spread my own personal vision of unrest with all that I perceive is wrong with the world and with photography, well more likely with other photographers.
Querimony, Que, Questionably
6. Querimony - tamil meaning of குறைகூறல்
7. Querimony: complaint querist: inquirer querken: to stifle; to suffocate querl: to twist; to curl quern: stone mill worked by hand querquedule: pin-tail duck; a teal quersprung: in skiing, a jump-turn at right angles querulist: one who complains querulous: complaining; peevish quesited: sought …
Querimony, Querist, Querken, Querl, Quern, Querquedule, Quersprung, Querulist, Querulous, Quesited
8. Origin of querimonious From Querimony + -ous.
9. Phytophagy expostulative Querimony arsenates
10. Querimony; querist; querists; Querix; querk; querken; querking; querimo in English translation and definition "querimo", Dictionary English-English online
Querimony, Querist, Querists, Querix, Querk, Querken, Querking, Querimo, Quot
11. English words for libellus include petition, pamphlet, skit, treatise, logbook, notebook, Querimony, lamentation, grumble and plea
12. I'd like to querken your quiddles on the quizzities of the letter Q because they aren't queme and leave me quaddling and full of Querimony
Querken, Quiddles, Quizzities, Queme, Quaddling, Querimony
13. 'Roads to Quoz' Here's a quorum of such quatches ripe for revival, ready for your quaintance: quaddle (grumble), quizzity (oddity), querken (stifle), quiddle (dawdle), Querimony (complaint), queme (pleasant), quetch (go), queeve (twist in a road).
Quoz, Quorum, Quatches, Quaintance, Quaddle, Quizzity, Querken, Quiddle, Querimony, Queme, Quetch, Queeve
14. Definitions of Querimony, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Querimony, analogical dictionary of Querimony (English)
15. And ′′ Querimony "? Before you start reading ′′ The Judgment of Water ′′ consult your glossary and submerge fully in medieval times, a dark era, marked by infamy and superstition