quell (verb) · quells (third person present) · quelled (past tense) · quelled (past participle) · quelling (present participle)
1. Quell definition is - to thoroughly overwhelm and reduce to submission or passivity
2. How to use Quell in a sentence.
3. Quell is the most advanced transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) device available. It is wearable neurostimulation technology that is completely automated and works seamlessly with your smartphone or Apple Watch®.
4. Quell definition, to suppress; put an end to; extinguish: The troops Quelled the rebellion quickly
5. Quell is the most advanced wearable pain relief device available
6. Quell is more than just a device to relieve chronic pain. It is a patented system designed to help you get back to things and people you love.
7. Quell’s high-tech wearable provides resistance, haptics and live motion tracking. Ultra-fast wireless connection streams your motion to your desktop or laptop
8. Quell is more than just a TENS device to relieve lower extremity chronic pain
9. Commit to using Quell daily for 30 days
10. Quell is a wearable technology that uses prescription strength nerve stimulation to provide relief from chronic pain
11. Quell is drug free and for use during the day while active and at night while sleeping
12. Quell taps into your body’s natural pain relief response, blocking pain signals to deliver pain relief.
13. Quell is medication and surgery free technology. It is personalized to meet your needs
14. Quell stimulates sensory nerves with safe and precise electrical pulses to trigger a …
15. Our Quell® technology is an advanced system to relieve leg, foot and knee pain
16. Quell is more than a wearable device to relieve chronic pain
17. The Quell Group builds brands and strong market positions. As Detroit’s foremost branding firm, we help our clients define their unique positions in the marketplace and communicate their value to customers in ways that are authentic and powerful
18. Quelled, Quell·ing, Quells 1. To put down forcibly; suppress: Police Quelled the riot
19. Quell The Quell is a wearable device aimed to ease chronic pain from conditions like fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathy, sciatica, and osteoarthritis. It's a small, square device that sits in a velcro pocket with an electrode snapped inside.
20. Yrica Quell was a human female X-wing starfighter pilot who, during the final months of the Galactic Civil War, served in the New Republic Starfighter Corps as leader of Alphabet Squadron
21. Raised aboard the Gavana Orbital space station, Quell joined the Imperial Military as a member of the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing during the reign of the Galactic Empire
22. / kwel / to stop something, especially by using force: Police in riot gear were called in to Quell the disturbances / unrest. This latest setback will have done nothing to Quell the growing doubts about …
23. 25 synonyms of Quell from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
24. Quell: to put a stop to (something) by the use of force.
25. Quell is raising funds for Quell—Real gaming.
26. The Quell ($249 on Amazon) is a device that you wear on your calf, but treats pain anywhere—your back, shoulder, knee—using electro-stimulation to provide …
27. Find 73 ways to say Quell, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. Quell is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm
29. Quell is a device that might help people with arthritis, back pain, diabetic neuropathy, fibromyalgia, and other conditions without drugs by sending electrical signals to your brain through your
30. Quelle synonyms, Quelle pronunciation, Quelle translation, English dictionary definition of Quelle
31. Quelled , Quell·ing , Quells 1
32. To put down forcibly; suppress: Police Quelled the riot
33. To pacify; quiet: finally Quelled the children's fears
34. Quelle - definition of Quelle by The Free Dictionary.
35. ***** Thanks to the 4 million+ players who’ve already fallen in love with Quell, Quell Reflect, and Quell Memento, and helped us to No 1 in several countries! ***** Quell is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm
36. The Quell Group integrates the right tactics that are customer-centric, data driven and digitally savvy
37. See 3 authoritative translations of Quell in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
38. Sign me up for the latest news on Quell
39. Quell definition: To Quell opposition or violent behaviour means to stop it
40. Quell meaning, definition, what is Quell: to end a situation in which people are b: Learn more.
41. BioQuell, an Ecolab Solution, provides validated and compliant surface and airborne biodecontamination with 35% Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor technology, which …
42. Quell is an enchanting puzzle game of logic and relaxation
43. A Quell of strength over took Robin with each of his words
44. 2011, Linda Lee Chaikin, Hawaiian Crosswinds, Moody Publishers →ISBN For a moment their eyes locked, and she felt a Quell of anger rise above her apprehension
45. The Quell system was an Outer Rim star system that contained the planet Quell
46. It was contested throughout the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, being the site of the Battle of Quell.1 The Providence-class dreadnought Lucid Voice also saw action in the system.2 The Quell system first appeared in "Jedi Crash",1 the thirteenth episode of the
47. Quell Memento was released in April 2013 for iOS, and later for Android, Nintendo 3DS, and PS VITA
48. Quell Zen was announced and released in …
49. Quell is a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) device
50. Quell is committed to propelling our industry forward and we need your allyship
51. CQuell with ECS Complex® is formulated to reduce the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis including redness and dry itchy skin, in a new, smarter and safer way without the use of steroids.
52. Quell, Vienna: See 215 unbiased reviews of Quell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #59 of 4,577 restaurants in Vienna.
53. Find 73 ways to say Quell, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
54. Quell offers a range of innovative, wearable therapy solutions for people suffering from chronic pain and sleep disorders
55. Quell - traduction anglais-français
56. Forums pour discuter de Quell, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
57. Quell - Traduzione del vocabolo e dei suoi composti, e discussioni del forum.
58. Quell is definitely the best one of the Flow series, an exciting, thrilling and heart warming conclusion to the story of Quin and the rest of the members of The Beck resistance