See also: Queep Queef Queefy Queefed Queefing Queenpin Quep Queerphobia Queerplatonic Quippy Quipped Quipper Quippier Quipping Queeny Queeai Queeer Queers Queets Queene Queened Queenie Queenly Queen Queered Queerer Queerly Queezie Queendom Queening Queenite
1. Queep (Noun) A rowing event, with two scullers and two sweepers per shell.
2. Queep meaning (military, slang, US) Non-flying duties, typically paperwork, that are undesirable to pilots. Why in the hell isn’t there someone else to do all this Queep?!
3. Queep a release of gas from the female genitalia, similar to a fart, but coming out of the vagina.
4. For nearly two years, the Air Force has made a priority of cutting out annoying, time-wasting and sometimes unnecessary duties and training ― known to many airmen by the slang term “Queep” ― that
5. Queep Name Meaning Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair)
6. Queep (third-person singular simple present Queeps, present participle Queeping, simple past and past participle Queeped) To emit a "Queep" sound
Queep, Queeps, Queeping, Queeped, Quot
7. QueepBot is a tool for Executive Officers and Airmen alike to rapidly diagnose standardization errors in OPR, EPR, and award bullets according to your Wing's writing guide
8. Looking for the definition of Queep? Find out what is the full meaning of Queep on Abbreviations.com! 'Questionnaire of English Environment Personality' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
9. The past tense of Queep is Queeped
10. See all forms of Queep with easy examples.
11. What does Queeps mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of Queep
12. "Queep exists throughout the Air Force," Frost said in an email Tuesday
13. See 8 authoritative translations of Queep in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
14. 1939, Thurber, James, “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”, in The New Yorker: He sprang to the machine, which was now going pocketa-pocketa-Queep-pocketa-Queep
15. I still Queep at finding ultra-contemporary sensibilities like goddess-y feminism in cultures that lie just beyond range of our historical radar, like the ancient Celts and Minoan Crete.
16. It shouldn't really be an issue - I'm sure that you and Gabriele are not alone - but Miss Snark's one Queep came from the collision of the story with her
17. Found 2 sentences matching phrase "Queep".Found in 1 ms
18. Queep Space Ep 7 - Monday of the Living Zombdroids PT1 It was a time of darkness, a time when the care-free celebrations of youth were at an end
19. Air Force will cut “Queep” duties soon, lessening burden for airmen August 4, 2016 August 4, 2016 22 Comments on Air Force will cut “Queep” duties soon, lessening burden for airmen U.S
queep (Noun) Non-flying duties that are undesirable to pilots, such as infinite pieces of paperwork. (military, slang, US) Why in the H#%% isn't there someone else to do all this queep?!
queep(Noun) A rowing event, with two scullers and two sweepers per shell. queep(Noun) The sound a bird may make, similar to peep, chirp, cheep. queep(Noun) The sound a machine may make, similar to beep.
queep (Noun) A rowing event, with two scullers and two sweepers per shell. queep (Noun) The sound a bird may make, similar to peep, chirp, cheep. queep (Noun) The sound a machine may make, similar to beep. See pocketa-queep. queep (verb)