1. Aah, I remember the first time I Queefed
2. Queefed, queef·ing, queefs To expel air from the vagina. [ Probably of imitative origin.] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
Queefed, Queef, Queefs
3. “Her neden hole Queefed and I thought it was silly” – Insane Clown Posse, Freaky Tales
4. “I went to Benihana and I Queefed on sight ” – Awkwafina, Queefed
5. Faith Foghorn says her sister can also queef on command, and at middle school sleepovers, she and her friends “would take turns jumping off the couch while they Queefed in mid-air.” Similarly, Jo Twatty’s 5-year-old daughter recently made the gleeful announcement (in front of houseguests, naturally): “Mom, I just farted out of my vagina
6. You should have thought of that before you Queefed in my face three times! [A shot of the boys confused, with Cartman getting mad] Butters: They, uh they aren't gonna show part 2 of the Terrance and Phillip show? Katie: Doctor, my sister is just being difficult
7. Queefs are very common, I get Queefed on like once a week
8. OMG, I Queefed during yoga class
9. Who Queefed on page 7? Drinker and his Wife
10. Who Queefed? Who Queefed on page 8? Archers
11. South Park (1997) - S17E05 Comedy clip with quote I mean, she Queefed right in my face
12. I freaking Queefed in front of my boyfriend last night, and I am so embarrassed
13. She then Queefed while orgasming
14. I wasn't even close to coming, but when she Queefed I kind of laughed and then I came all over the place — a …
15. Looking for the ideal Who Queefed Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More
Vulgar Slang n. An expulsion of air from the vagina. intr.v. queefed , queef·ing , queefs To expel air from the vagina. American Heritage® Dictionary of the... Queef - definition of queef by The Free Dictionary
queef. (kwēf) Vulgar Slang. n. An expulsion of air from the vagina. intr.v. queefed, queef·ing, queefs. To expel air from the vagina. [ Probably of imitative origin .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Definition of queef. queef. noun. the expulsion of air from a vagina. Colloquially, "a vaginal fart.". See more words with the same meaning: vaginal fart. Last edited on Jan 13 1998. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA on Jan 13 1998.
Queefing is simply the release of air that has been trapped in your vagina, which tends to occur during a workout, when you're sitting cross-legged, or after something is placed inside the vagina, Sherry A. Ross, MD, author of She-ology. The Definitive Guide to Women’s Intimate Health. Period, tells Health.