1. The Quaysiders Club is located on the shore of Lake Windermere at Waterhead, which is a short walk from the village of Ambleside
2. The Quaysiders Club also has self-catering apartments and suites, available for up to 6 people.
3. Quaysider'S Apartment 1 - Offering a patio and a garden, Quaysider'S Apartment 1 is set in Ambleside
4. Quaysider'S Apartment 2 - Offering an indoor pool, Quaysider'S Apartment 2 apartment is located close to Merz Barn
5. Quaysider Productions Limited contacts: Phone: Postal code: IG8 8EY Address: The Retreat, 406 Roding Lane South, Chigwell, Essex, IG8 8EY Fax: Website: Email: Edit information about Quaysider Productions Limited
6. Offering a patio and a garden, Quaysider'S Apartment 1 is situated 3.5 km from Rydal Water
Quayside definition, the area bordering and around a quay or quays. See more.
n. The area adjacent to a quay or wharf or a system of quays. a solid, usually stone, landing-place, where boats are loaded and unloaded. The boat is moored at the quay. the side or edge of a quay. The boat was tied up at the quayside.
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: The Quayside is an area along the banks of the River Tyne in Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead in the North East of England, United Kingdom. The area was once an industrial area and busy commercial dockside serving the area, while the Newcastle side also hosted a regular street market.
One of the Quayside's main features is the pedestrian Gateshead Millennium Bridge, opened in 2001, which spans the river between the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art and the Newcastle Law Courts. The other bridge which allows direct road and pedestrian links between the two banks is the low level Swing Bridge, built in 1876,...