See also: Quarrelous Quarrel Quarrelsome Quarry Quarters Quartered Quar Quare Quarf Quarg Quarce Quark Quarl Quarreled Quarreler Quarrelsomely Quarto Quartus Quartz Quartzy Quartet Quarterly Quartile Quarterback Quartermaster
1. Definition of Quarrelous in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Quarrelous mean? Information and translations of Quarrelous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. Quarrelous meaning (now US) Quarrelsome; argumentative.
4. Quarrellous meaning Alternative form of Quarrelous.
5. Looking for phrases related to the word Quarrelous? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
6. Alternative form of Quarrelous Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
7. The fragmentary and Quarrelous politics of Scotland overthrew and also restored Albany's powers several times
8. How many syllables in Quarrelously? Check our Syllable Dictionary
9. Learn to divide Quarrelously into syllables
10. Find out what rhymes with Quarrelously.
11. We've got 0 anagrams for Quarrelous » Any good anagrams for Quarrelous? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Quarrelous.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
12. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Quarrelous" - from the Lyrics.com website.
13. The u/QuarrelousImp community on Reddit
14. —Charles Dickens: 2: Quarrelous as the weasel.
15. "Quarrelous" Meaning in Urdu is "جھگڑالو، زودرنج، تنک مزاج، لڑاکا، ٹنٹے باز، فسادی." We are showing all the meanings of word "Quarrelous" even it is noun, verb or adjective
16. Blue Jay – A Gregarious and Quarrelous Species A familiar backyard bird to many Americans, Blue Jays are actually an eastern species that …
17. In addition to the tactiacal coverage on the ground, off the coast as well as the air war, the author explains the civilian migration and hardship, the Communist insurgency in the south, the Quarrelous "peace" negotiations, POW issue, prison riots and much more
18. Available for sale from Heller Gallery, Ivana Šrámková, YELLOW Quarrelous PARROT (2020), Cast glass/metal/wood/found object, 7 1/8 × 5 1/2 × 2 1/2 in
19. Adjectives for quarrelling include quarrellous, Quarrelous, quarrelsome, quarrelled and quarrelling
Quarrelling, Quarrellous, Quarrelous, Quarrelsome, Quarrelled
20. Quaint Hotel with Quarrelous Staff
21. The accord comes after months of Quarrelous, sometimes bitter negotiations between the two parties who stand on nearly opposite sides of the Syrian conflict.
22. Quarrelous quarrels (current term) quarrelsome quarrelsomely quarrelsomeness quarriable: quarried quarrier quarriers quarries quarrion quarrions quarrons quarronses quarry quarry-faced: Literary usage of Quarrels
Quarrelous, Quarrels, Quarrelsome, Quarrelsomely, Quarrelsomeness, Quarriable, Quarried, Quarrier, Quarriers, Quarries, Quarrion, Quarrions, Quarrons, Quarronses, Quarry
23. Regarded as timid scavengers, with Quarrelous relationships, they are emblematic of cowardice and untrustworthiness
24. Well, then, here's the point: You must forget to be a woman; change Command into obedience: fear and niceness— The handmaids of all women, or, more truly, Woman its pretty self—into a waggish courage: Ready in gibes, quick-answer'd, saucy and As Quarrelous as the weasel; nay, you must Forget that rarest treasure of your cheek, Exposing it
25. Indoctrinate: Your minions have grown Quarrelous and forget their place
26. As Quarrelous as the weasel; nay, you must Forget that rarest treasure of your cheek, Exposing it--but, O, the harder heart! Alack, no remedy!--to the greedy touch Of common-kissing Titan, and forget Your laboursome and dainty trims, wherein You made great Juno angry
27. (The members of the Amsterdam Church were Quarrelous and unkind toward one another
[Middle English querulose, litigious, quarrelsome, from Old French querelos, from Late Latin querulōsus, querulous, from Latin querulus, from querī, to complain; see kwes- in Indo-European roots .] quer′u·lous·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
Synonyms & Antonyms for querulous. Did You Know? English speakers have tagged fearful whiners "querulous" since late medieval times. The Middle English form of the word, "querelose," was an adaptation of the Latin adjective, querulus, which in turn evolved from the Latin verb queri, meaning "to complain.".
Definition of quarrel (Entry 1 of 3) : a square-headed bolt or arrow especially for a crossbow
History and Etymology for quarrel. Noun (1) Middle English, from Anglo-French, square block of stone, bolt, from Vulgar Latin *quadrellum, diminutive of Latin quadrum square — more at quadrate. Noun (2) Middle English querele, from Anglo-French, from Latin querela grievance, complaint, from queri to complain.