1. Definition of Quagha in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Quagha mean? Information and translations of Quagha in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
3. What does Quagha mean? Alternative form of quagga
4. What does Quaghas mean? Plural form of Quagha
5. Sketches 503 The cry of the Quagga (pronounced Quagha, or quacha) is very different from that of either the horse or ass
Quagga, Quagha, Quacha
6. Quagha is an alternative form of quagga
7. As nouns the difference between Quagha and quagga is that Quagha is while quagga is a southern african subspecies of zebra, equus quagga quagga , which went extinct in 1883, and the upper parts of which were reddish brown, becoming paler behind and beneath, while the face, neck, and fore part of the body were marked by dark stripes.
8. Synonyms for Quagha This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term Quagha
9. We couldn't find direct synonyms for the term Quagha
10. Sattui Winery 2014 Ancient Vine Zinfandel Quagha Vineyard, V
11. Quagha Quaghas quaghog quagmire quagmired: quagmires quagmirier quagmiriest quagmiry quags quahaug (current term) quahaugs quahog quahogged quahogger: quahoggers quahogging quahogs quai quaich quaiches quaichs quaigh quaighs quail
Quagha, Quaghas, Quaghog, Quagmire, Quagmired, Quagmires, Quagmirier, Quagmiriest, Quagmiry, Quags, Quahaug, Quahaugs, Quahog, Quahogged, Quahogger, Quahoggers, Quahogging, Quahogs, Quai, Quaich, Quaiches, Quaichs, Quaigh, Quaighs, Quail
12. Takara tomy zoids wild types set zw03 turnip zw07 Quagha zw37 kwaganos
13. Sattui Winery 2014 Ancient Vine Zinfandel Quagha Vineyard, V
14. Sattui Winery 2014 Ancient Vine Zinfandel Quagha Vineyard, V
15. Chomp of (Agninek, Arctic Touskox, Dusky Imp, Kinrak, Mountain Glider, Perasyte, Quagha, Rynak, Snoot) - 25 Laurels Gain 3 victories against the same critter from this list (These do 50-60 damage) *Save the Mountain Glider, Rynak, and Dusky Imp which do 40-50
16. And 1,119 pollen grains/m 3 in Genoa during the AROBBA D., Quagha A., PANAGIAP., MINUTI P., IN- same month
quagga (noun) · quaggas (plural noun)
Definition of quagga. : an extinct mammal (Equus quagga) of southern Africa that resembled and was related to the zebras.
Their predators include Titanis, Phorusrhacos, and Kelenken as well as most other prehistoric predators. Quaggas can wear saddles, horse armor, and chests. Quaggas can wear saddles, horse armor, and chests.
The quagga is a sub-species of zebra, and like its cousin, looks like a small stripey horse. However, it has noticeable fewer stripes on the back half of its body, along with a brown tinge to its fur.
The quagga was the southernmost distributed plains zebra, mainly living south of the Orange River. It was a grazer, and its habitat range was restricted to the grasslands and arid interior scrubland of the Karoo region of South Africa, today forming parts of the provinces of Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Western Cape and the Free State.