See also: Quadrate Quadratic Quadruple Quadruplet Quadrillion Quadrivalent Quad Quady Quadrax Quadruplex Quadax Quade Quadis Quadrel Quadrem Quadro Quadrans Quadratum Quadrant Quadriplegia Quadriplegic Quadrilateral
1. Noun quadrumvirate (plural Quadrumvirates)
2. Quadrumvirates definitions Plural form of quadrumvirate.
3. Quadrumvirates 'Quadrumvirates' is a 14 letter word starting with Q and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Quadrumvirates
4. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Quadrumvirates will help you to finish your crossword today.
5. ‘He has two Quadrumvirates on which he depends: Robinson, Dickinson, Frost and Millay in poetry, and, less rhythmically, Faulkner, Hemingway, Cather and Lawrence among the prose writers.’ ‘He was one of a quadrumvirate of Norwegians who developed much of the basis for modern econometrics.’
6. Symbolizing that globalization are the Quadrumvirates of Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple (“GAFA”) in the United States and Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent and Huawei (“BATH”) in China
7. Quadrumvirates - find the meaning and all words formed with Quadrumvirates, anagrams with Quadrumvirates and much more.
8. The word is in the Wiktionary 2 short excerpts of Wiktionnary (A collaborative project to produce a free-content dictionary.) — English word — Quadrumvirates n
9. Quadrumvirates Total Number of words made out of Quadrumvirates = 1124 Quadrumvirates is a 14 letter long Word starting with Q and ending with S
10. 2 letters out of Quadrumvirates AA AD AE AI AM AR AS AT DE ED EM ER ES ET ID IS IT MA ME MI MU QI RE SI TA TI UM US UT Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, …
11. Putting most Quadrumvirates of creative music to shame
12. Motivation and I’m Still Searching (B-sides to The Damned Don’t Cry and Night Train singles, both 1982); We Move (previously unreleased USA single mix, 1981) and four Dance Mix extended cuts of that most quintessential of Quadrumvirates, the awesome A-sides The Damned Don’t Cry, Night Train, The Anvil (commercially at least, actually a B
13. Quadrumvirates quadrumvirs: quadrupartite quadruped quadrupedal quadrupedalism quadrupedally quadrupeds quadruphite quadruple quadruple-click quadruple-clicked: Literary usage of Quadrumanous
Quadrumvirates, Quadrumvirs, Quadrupartite, Quadruped, Quadrupedal, Quadrupedalism, Quadrupedally, Quadrupeds, Quadruphite, Quadruple, Quadrumanous
quadrumvirate - a group of four men. foursome, quartette, quartet - four people considered as a unit; "he joined a barbershop quartet"; "the foursome teed off before 9 a.m.".
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia . n. A group of four people joined in authority or office, especially a government of four people. [ quadr (i)- + (tri)umvirate .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
n. A group of four people joined in authority or office, especially a government of four people. [ quadr (i)- + (tri)umvirate .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. n.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'quadrumvirate.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback . What made you want to look up quadrumvirate?