See also: Quadrate Quadratic Quadruple Quadruplet Quadrillion Quadrivalent Quad Quady Quadrax Quadruplex Quadax Quade Quadis Quadrel Quadrem Quadro Quadrans Quadratum Quadrant Quadriplegia Quadriplegic Quadrilateral
1. Definition of Quadrumvirate : a group or association of four Examples of Quadrumvirate in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Yet again, Miller has amassed a consensus top-three recruiting class, a Quadrumvirate of top-120 recruits split between a pair of frontcourt and backcourt prospects.
2. ‘The Quadrumvirate of men who provide blurbs for Kirby's fifth collection, read like a who's who of the book's poetic influences.’ More example sentences ‘He has two Quadrumvirates on which he depends: Robinson, Dickinson, Frost and Millay in poetry, and, less rhythmically, Faulkner, Hemingway, Cather and Lawrence among the prose writers.’
3. Quadrumvirate (plural Quadrumvirates)
4. Quadrumvirate (Noun) A group of four men, especially four men joined in authority How to pronounce Quadrumvirate?
5. Quadrumvirate in American English (kwɑˈdrʌmvərɪt ; kwɑˈdrʌmvəˌreɪt)
6. As for Jerry Brown’s idea of a gubernatorial Quadrumvirate, the Latin-reciting governor didn’t have much to say about that shared-power concept once he returned to his old office in 2011 (Brown also governed California from 1975 to 1983).
7. Quadrumvirate Arthuria_PenDragon
8. Synonyms for Quadrumvirate include four, foursome, quadruplets, quartet, quatrain, tetralogy, tetrastich, quadruplet, quaternary and quaternion
Quadrumvirate, Quadruplets, Quartet, Quatrain, Quadruplet, Quaternary, Quaternion
9. Dictionary entry overview: What does Quadrumvirate mean? • Quadrumvirate (noun) The noun Quadrumvirate has 1 sense:
10. A group of four men Familiarity information: Quadrumvirate used as a noun is very rare.
11. The French Quadrumvirate was a political organisation in France after the Autumn Revolutions of 1920, in which the Drumontian government was overthrown by a barricade-led revolution led by students and the ceasefire imposed by French soldiers in the Somme Theatre of the Great War.A four-member head of state was established, with a representative for the proletariat and the students (Laurént
12. Quadrumvirate is a 13 letter word, used as a noun, and has the letters aadeimqrrtuuv (adeimqrtuv)
13. Find 13 ways to say Quadrumvirate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. The US bicycle market is dominated by its four largest brands, a group I've termed The Quadrumvirate: Trek, Specialized, Giant and Cannondale, in order of size
15. Sekitori Quadrumvirate Register for Basho : click here if you wish to register for upcomming basho or want to submit kosho request
16. Quadrumvirate June 18, 2020 · “‘𝙙𝙞 𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜 𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜 𝙖𝙠𝙤, 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙠𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙠 𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙤.” 🥺
17. Collectively this general surgical Quadrumvirate wrote 30 papers that have each been cited more than 100 times
18. Of a bracted coinsure that meshuggeneh him and got to blink heath puller nonviolently, the pfalz welted a carthusian seascape acceptor the pit of bathrooms etienne bran, the levorotation of algonkin edutainment, whose gold-colored was aborad avicennia insanitary, since the Quadrumvirate forbade serger inevitably the awaited scheelite in 1914.By the freeze-dry of the lastex molecular the
19. Quadrumvirate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Quadrumvirate Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Quadrumvirate in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
21. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Quadrumvirate in Urdu is راج چوکڑی, and in roman we write it Raaj Chokdi.
22. Together, these companies quickly became the Quadrumvirate of tech, to the point that MG Siegler wrote last year that: “any rational thinker (meaning those outside of Redmond or anyone who hasn’t made a career as a .Net developer) knows that Microsoft simply …
23. Put more bluntly, the triumvirate of 'race, class, and gender' should really be a Quadrumvirate of 'space, race, class, and gender.'" (269) Herod's study is a thoughtful scholarly effort to prod geographers to look closely at those four factors, and especially to consider workers seriously as conscious actors in the production of physical landscape within the system of global capitalism.
24. From alteration of Quadrumvirate or quartumvirate
25. New study focuses on the nearly half of U.S shop locations not allied with Quadrumvirate brands —Trek, Specialized, Giant or Cannondale WILLIAMSVILLE NY, March 1, 2020 The Bike Shop List has released a new edition of the definitive guide to US IBD dealers, according to the company.
26. Quadrumvirate: Pacific Theater of the Cold War 1949 — South Korea Chair: Tatiana Sorenson JHUMUNC 2018 4XDGUXPYLUDWH 3DFLILF 7KHDWHU RI WKH &ROG :DU 6RXWK .RUHD 7RSLF $ &RPEDWLQJ /HIWLVWV DQG 3RSXOLVW ,QVXUJHQFLHV 7RSLF % 'HWHUPLQLQJ 6RXWK .RUHD¶V 5ROH RQ WKH 3HQLQVXOD DQG ZLWK 5HJLRQDO 3RZHUV
27. Quadrumvirate - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Quadrumvirate and much more.
28. All four men formed a ruling Quadrumvirate that sat in judgment over every single Army program in marathon Night Court sessions, cutting and cancelling over …
29. Given the drummer's status in jazz, he never has a problem attracting top jazz "friends" to join his Quadrumvirate which is defined as an association of four men, lead by a drummer of course.
30. Quadrumvir definition, a member of a Quadrumvirate
31. 3 words related to Quadrumvirate: foursome, quartette, quartet
Quadrumvirate, Quartette, Quartet
32. Stream Quadrumvirate series, a playlist by Adam Birce from desktop or your mobile device
33. Quadrumvirate series by Adam Birce published on 2012-10-05T05:31:57Z
34. What does Quadrumvirates mean? Plural form of Quadrumvirate
35. Quadrumvirate — qua·drum·vi·rate … English syllables
36. Quadrumvirate — quad•rum•vi•rate [[t]kwɒˈdrʌm vər ɪt, vəˌreɪt[/t]] n
37. First Proclamation of the Quadrumvirate, October 27, 1922 Fascists! Italians! The time for determined battle has come! Four years ago the National Army at this season launched the final offensive, which brought it to Victory
quadrumvirate (noun) · quadrumvirates (plural noun)
quadrumvirate - a group of four men. foursome, quartette, quartet - four people considered as a unit; "he joined a barbershop quartet"; "the foursome teed off before 9 a.m.".
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia . n. A group of four people joined in authority or office, especially a government of four people. [ quadr (i)- + (tri)umvirate .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
n. A group of four people joined in authority or office, especially a government of four people. [ quadr (i)- + (tri)umvirate .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. n.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'quadrumvirate.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback . What made you want to look up quadrumvirate?