1. Quadrilled definition is - quadrille
2. How to use Quadrilled in a sentence.
3. What is Quadrilled: Same as quadrillé.
4. Synonyms: The Englishman, secretly cynical, sneered at all this; but openly courteous, made himself agreeable to all the prettiest of the country belles, who ever after had the proud boast of having Quadrilled or waltzed with Lord Vincent.
Quadrilled, Quot, Quadrille
6. quadrille (third-person singular simple present quadrilles, present participle quadrilling, simple past and past participle Quadrilled) (intransitive) To dance the quadrille. quotations ▼ Etymology 2 From French quadrillé.
Quadrille, Quadrilles, Quadrilling, Quadrilled, Quotations, Quadrill
7. What does Quadrilled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of quadrille
8. Luxe pages Quadrilled (20 pcs.) Blank pages, Luxe, Quadrilled
9. What is the definition of Quadrilled? What is the meaning of Quadrilled? How do you use Quadrilled in a sentence? What are synonyms for Quadrilled?
10. High quality acid free 8 1/2 x 11" card stock Quadrilled in soft non-repro blue
Quality, Quot, Quadrilled
11. Minkus World Wide Quadrilled Blank Pages
12. 1.5" 38mm satin Solid Quadrilled Ribbon 1.5" david accessories on diyribbon
13. Product Title: 1.5" 38mm satin Solid Quadrilled Ribbon 1.5"
14. Quadrilles vs Quadrilled - what is the difference
15. Different between quadrilles vs Quadrilled
16. Blank, Quadrilled pages with Worldwide border printed on both sides, punched for both 2-post and 3-ring binders
17. They are lightly Quadrilled in soft gray with a gray border and have 2 round corners
18. 50 x Quadrilled PAGES FOR PRESTIGE / ALPHA MAJOR LOOSE LEAF STAMP ALBUM BINDER
19. Quadrilled Paper The green is flat and lightly bluish
20. Detailed Description: DAISY EXTRA PAGES Page size: 8 1/2 x 11" Mounting space: 6 1/2 x 9" Package of 100 daisy Quadrilled pages
21. Minkus Blank Pages: Worldwide Quadrille Pages (2-sided) (20 sheets) 9 1/2 x 11 1/4 Blank, Quadrilled p more info
22. Prestige pages are premium quality 150gsm, acid free white pages with Quadrilled grey ruling
23. Minkus BLANK Quadrilled stamp album pages
quadrille (noun) · quadrilles (plural noun)
Definition of quadrille (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a four-handed variant of ombre popular especially in the 18th century 2 : a square dance for four couples made up of five or six figures chiefly in ⁶/₈ and ²/₄ time also : music for this dance
Quadrille. The quadrille is a dance that was fashionable in late 18th- and 19th-century Europe and its colonies. Performed by four couples in a rectangular formation, it is related to American square dancing. The Lancers, a variant of the quadrille, became popular in the late 19th century and was still danced in the 20th century in folk-dance...
Did You Know? The quadrille, named for its four couples that form the sides of a square, seems to have begun as a French country dance. In the 18th century it became fashionable among the French nobility; as performed by elegantly dressed aristocrats, it became slow and formal.
[French, from quadrille, team, crew, one of four groups of horsemen, from Spanish cuadrilla, probably diminutive of cuadro, square, from Latin quadrum; see k w etwer- in Indo-European roots .] n. A card game popular during the 1700s, played by four people with a deck of 40 cards.