1. Pursuant definition is - prosecutor
2. How to use Pursuant in a sentence.
3. Proceeding after; following (usually followed by to): Pursuant to his studies he took a job in an office.
4. Pursuant synonyms, Pursuant pronunciation, Pursuant translation, English dictionary definition of Pursuant
5. Pursuant to definition is - in carrying out : in conformity with : according to
6. How to use Pursuant to in a sentence.
7. The Pursuant Insights team combines best-in-class analytics solutions with decades of industry experience to help you find the “aha” moment that can transform your organization.
8. The fact that a person acted Pursuant to an order of his government does not relieve him from responsibility under international law
9. Pursuant is used mainly in a legal sense to say something's in accordance with a particular law, ruling, or request
10. It's followed by the word "to." So you might say, " Pursuant to the judge's request, we'll provide additional testimony."
11. The foundation was formed Pursuant to an agreement between Smith’s private equity firm, Vista Equity Partners, and the Bermuda-based company that Brockman had created to invest in the Vista fund
12. The definition of Pursuant is coming from or based on
13. An example of Pursuant is attending graduate school after receiving a Bachelor's degree.
14. Pursuant helps you seize opportunities by leveraging data, experience, and creativity within integrated direct mail and digital campaigns, custom-designed to grow and nurture your donor base
15. The fact that a person acted Pursuant to an order of his government does not relieve him from responsibility under international law.
16. Synonyms for Pursuant include agreeable, following, harmonious, hunter, huntsman, nimrod, Orion, stalker, trapper and Diana
17. Examples from Classical Literature Measures have been taken, Pursuant to law, for the extension of the Capitol
18. She passed into the hall, and Hildebrand, Pursuant to her injunction, followed her in silence
19. Herennius cut off his head and the hands, Pursuant to the command of …
20. Pursuant According to a prescribed method or some authority
21. Definition of Pursuant in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Pursuant mean? Information and translations of Pursuant in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
23. Pursuant definition: in agreement or conformity Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. Definition and synonyms of Pursuant from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
25. This is the British English definition of Pursuant.View American English definition of Pursuant.
26. Pursuant 3,072 followers on LinkedIn
27. Pursuant to the European Directive applied in Spain, the maximum legal duration of the working day is 40 hours a week; the maximum number of ordinary working hours is 9 hours a day
28. Pursuant synonyms, Pursuant pronunciation, Pursuant translation, English dictionary definition of Pursuant
29. Held Pursuant to law at - legal if any, to the General Partner in an amount equal to the Investment Management Fee that would have been payable Pursuant to Section - legal in the case Pursuant to conditional plea - legal including the disclosures made Pursuant hereto
30. The phrase "Pursuant to" tries to clarify that, but doesn't succeed
31. One good way to clean this mess is to remove "Pursuant to" and use pronouns to kill the passive voice, as shown below: If you get findings for which you must take additional action, then follow Order 1000.
32. Pursuant to the terms of the contract, the company must pay for all services in advance
33. As adjectives the difference between Pursuant and according is that Pursuant is in conformance to, or in agreement with while according is agreeing; in agreement or harmony; harmonious
34. As adverbs the difference between Pursuant and according is that Pursuant is accordingly; consequently while according is (obsolete) accordingly; correspondingly
35. Pursuant to: preposition according to , agreeable to , agreeing to , commensurate with , compatible to , connorming to, consistent with , consonant with , in accord with , in accordance with , in harmony with Associated concepts: Pursuant to the law
36. Pursuant to the Termination and Release Agreement, CYGAM has agreed to pay $621,278 (the "Termination Fee"), an amount equal to those costs paid by Canoel Pursuant to the Farmout Agreement, in exchange for the assignment and transfer of any rights earned by Canoel under the Farmout Agreement or the MOU.
37. The word Pursuant has the following meanings: In compliance with or in accordance with
38. A filed the compliant Pursuant to the court’s order
39. For example: Pursuant to Rule 56 plaintiff moves for summary judgment
40. Private schools must background all personnel, Pursuant to section 44237 of the Education Code
41. Volunteers must be background Pursuant to section 45125.01 of the Education Code
42. Contractors that provide services to public and/or private schools Pursuant to 45125.1 and/or 33192 of …
43. Pursuant to definition: following upon Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
44. Pursuant (comparative more Pursuant, superlative most Pursuant) In conformance to, or in agreement with
45. ‘The practical operation of an order Pursuant to section 13 is to keep or put the person who is subject to an order in a penal institution.’ ‘He ordered, Pursuant to section 294A, the appointment of a statutory examiner.’ ‘He wished the local authority to seek a secure accommodation order Pursuant to section 25 of the Children Act.’
46. ‘The practical operation of an order Pursuant to section 13 is to keep or put the person who is subject to an order in a penal institution.’ ‘He ordered, Pursuant to section 294A, the appointment of a statutory examiner.’ ‘He wished the local authority to seek a secure accommodation order Pursuant to section 25 of the Children Act.’
47. Pursuant to [sth] prep preposition: Relates noun or pronoun to another element of sentence--for example, "a picture of John," "She walked from my house to yours." formal (legal: in accordance with) in forza di, in seguito a, in conseguenza di prep preposizione o locuzione preposizionale : Particella o espressione che determina la funzione
48. Pursuant has the privilege of working with hundreds of nonprofit organizations every year
49. Another way to say Pursuant? Synonyms for Pursuant (other words and phrases for Pursuant)
50. Looking for online definition of Pursuant or what Pursuant stands for? Pursuant is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
51. Is the phrase “Pursuant to” ever substantively or stylistically justified? Perhaps
52. Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned thereunto duly authorized
53. All Confidential Information furnished Pursuant to this NDA is done so solely for the purpose of _____.
54. "Pursuant" is a very very formal word, out of place in most non-legal contexts; but it has the meaning you want
55. How to say Pursuant in English? Pronunciation of Pursuant with 1 audio pronunciation, 6 synonyms, 14 translations, 3 sentences and more for Pursuant.
56. Pursuant to the rules, I will delete this post", "In accordance with the rules I will delete this post"
57. Pursuant definition: (followed by `to') in conformance to or agreement with synonyms: consistent antonyms: inconsistent, variable Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions.
58. 10 hours ago · Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(5) Registration No
59. 17 hours ago · Pursuant to the purchase agreements, the Company issued an aggregate of 26,838,360 Class A ordinary shares in exchange for 26,007 Bitcoin mining machines, with a total hash rate of approximately 549PH/S, accounting for about 0.36% of the global hash rate of Bitcoin.
60. - Pursuant to RCW 42.56 et seg^ Thereby am requesting all records , in coimection with above referenced ccso case
61. Pursuant to something according to or following something, especially a rule or law synonym in accordance with something A complaint was made Pursuant to section 13 of the Act of 1987
The definition of pursuant is coming from or based on. An example of pursuant is attending graduate school after receiving a Bachelor's degree. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:
History and Etymology for pursuant Noun Middle English poursuiant, pursuant , from Middle French poursuivant, poursuiant follower, pursuer, prosecutor, from Old French, from present participle of poursivre, poursuir to pursue, prosecute
According to a prescribed method or some authority. To follow after or follow out; to execute or carry out by reason of something. To do an act pursuant to the law is to conform to the requirements of a statute.