See also: Psithurism
1. Psithurism synonyms, Psithurism pronunciation, Psithurism translation, English dictionary definition of Psithurism
2. Definition of Psithurism in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Psithurism mean? Information and translations of Psithurism in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. What does Psithurism mean? (obsolete) The sound of rustling leaves
5. How to say Psithurism in English? Pronunciation of Psithurism with 2 audio pronunciations, 2 meanings and more for Psithurism.
6. Psithurism (English) Origin & history An adaptation of the Ancient Greek ψιθύρισµα or ψιθυρισµός, from ψιθυρίζω ("I whisper"), from ψίθυρος ("whispering”, “slanderous")
7. IPA: /ˈsɪθjʊəˌɹɪzəm/ Noun Psithurism (plural not attested) (obsolete) The sound of rustling leaves.
8. A word with Ancient Greek origins, Psithurism is defined as the rustling whispers of the trees on a windy, autumn day
9. The naturalist author suggests that Psithurism is salubrious
10. If you like the outdoors and long for Psithurism, don't live in the city
11. The OED notes of Psithurism, "Obsolete
12. Beyond here is something like a utopia — beyond here is Psithurism.xyz.
13. Learn how to say Psithurism with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials.Definition and meaning can be found here:https://www.google.com/search?q=define+Psit
14. Psithurism: The sound of <xref>rustling</xref> <xref>leaves</xref>.
15. Synonym of Psithurism: Babylon English Psithurism n
16. Whisper of wind in the trees, noise of leaves that move in the wind; whispering sound Babylon English-Arabic Psithurism أ
17. هسيس, همس الرياح في الأشجار, صوت أوراق شجر تتحرك في الرياح; صوت يهمس Babylon English-Hebrew Psithurism (ש
18. Alright, so I go by Psithurism (which means "the sound of leaves rustling in a soft but sudden burst of wind), i'm about to turn 26 (which really depresses me) and i live in towson, MD
19. Psithurism - rustle and wrap - Premium Grade high density Kraft Paper is extra large flat/folded sheets 40" x 20"
20. Psithurism pronunciation - How to properly say Psithurism
21. Psithurism comes from the Greek word psithuros, which means whispering
22. Psithurism has inspired many writers and poets over the ages
23. One tree in particular seems to have been a favorite of many naturalists when it comes to Psithurism: the pine.
24. Psithurism: The sound of leaves whispering in the breeze
25. "Just listen to that Psithurism!" From the creator of the popular Facebook page Grandiloquent Word of the Day
26. Buy Psithurism - Premium Grade White Gift Bag Sets with Tissue Paper and Gift Tags-Reinforced Cardboard Bottom Insert -11"H x 8" W x 4"D -10 Bags, 10 Gift Tags, 30 Tissue Paper Sheets on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
27. What does Psithurism mean? Listen to the audio pronunciation of Psithurism on pronouncekiwi
28. Find items like Psithurism Shirts and read 5 reviews with a 4.8/5 star rating at Acorn
29. Psithurism: The sound of leaves whispering in the breeze
30. "Just listen to that Psithurism!" From the creator of the popular Facebook page Grandiloquent Word of the Day.
31. Watch in this video how to say and pronounce "Psithurism"! Psithurism is the sound of rustling leaves or wind in the trees.# Cómo decir Psithurism?# Wie sagt
32. Define Psithurism (noun) and get synonyms
33. What is Psithurism (noun)? Psithurism (noun) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary
34. Psithurism is a planned multiplayer survival game focused around animals
35. Psithurism is a small Psytrance comunity which is based in the southern woods of germany
36. Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce Psithurism in English with native pronunciation
37. Psithurism translation and audio pronunciation
38. Fun Facts about the name Psithurism
39. How unique is the name Psithurism? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
40. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Psithurism was not present
41. Now, Psithurism does not have to refer to the sound trees make when they whisper in the breeze, since it comes from Greek πσιθυρισμα Psithurisma, “whispering”, but it does have a history in English of focus on trees and leaves – inasmuch as it has a history in English, of course.
42. Funnily enough, although it is the exact same Greek letter Ψ (Psi) we are talking about in Psithurism (Ψιθυρισμός) and in Psychiatry or Psychedelic (Ψυχιατριακή and Ψυχεδελικός respectively),only in Psithurism the "correct" Greek sound PS is preserved.
43. Psithurism is a heavy experimental project hailing from Chicago, creating brutal and ambient soundscapes
44. By Psithurism on Tuesday November 29, 2016 @07:51PM Attached to: Amazon Worker Jumps Off Company Building After Email Note
45. Supported by 10 fans who also own “Psithurism” Sparse, haunting songs in the British folk tradition of June Tabor with experimental drones & atmospherics that remind me of the quiet side of Kate Bush's "Hounds of Love" LP
46. Psithurism: The sound of wind in the trees and rustling of leaves
47. Psithurism by Sinepearl, released 11 January 2017 1
48. What does Psithurisma mean? Obsolete spelling of Psithurism
49. Psithurism’s first EP was entirely self-recorded and produced but this song marked a change in not only the songwriting but was also the first track that was actually mixed and mastered in a studio
50. Psithurism EP by Psithurism, released 04 April 2019 1
51. Psithurism The sound of wind in the trees and rustling of leaves
52. In search of Psithurism, I found myself under the ancient trees of life, as silver raindrops danced and wild flowers reached for the sky
53. Read Psithurism from the story Aesthetic Words by heartmindandseoul (la vie est belle) with 6,170 reads