pry (verb) · pries (third person present) · pried (past tense) · pried (past participle) · prying (present participle)
1. Pry definition is - to look closely or inquisitively; also : to make a nosy or presumptuous inquiry
2. Pry verb be inquisitive, peer, interfere, poke, peep, meddle, intrude, snoop (informal), nose into, be nosy (informal), be a busybody, ferret about, poke your nose in or …
3. Pry definition, to inquire impertinently or unnecessarily into something: to Pry into the personal affairs of others
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Pry (Entry 1 of 2) 1 to raise, move, or pull apart with or as if with a lever it took some effort to Pry up the trap door
5. Pry verb (OPEN) [ T always + adv/prep ] to open, move, or lift something by putting one end of a tool under it and pushing down on the other end: She pried the oyster open.
6. Find 94 ways to say Pry, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Pry simplifies complex financial information into easily digestible insights like our runway calculation
8. In addition to financial planning, we also do our bookkeeping on Pry and it has become our single source of truth for our finances.
9. Pry is a powerful alternative to the standard IRB shell for Ruby.
10. Pry verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
11. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Pry ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
12. To Pry is to try and find something out that is none of your business
13. We all hate people who Pry, sticking their nose into our personal affairs, and it is an annoying and disrespectful habit
14. What does Pry mean? To look or inquire closely, curiously, or impertinently
15. (verb) Was always Prying into the affairs of others.
16. Pry (software), an interactive shell for the Ruby programming language Polly Pry (1857–1938), reporter for the Denver Post; Paul Pry, an 1825 farce in three acts; Pry bar, a crowbar; Pry, A traditional English name for the small leaved lime tree Tilia cordata.; See also
17. Sean O'Pry (born 1989), American male model; Pry (disambiguation) Pries
18. Definition of Pry written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
19. Pry (PTPN13 Like Y-Linked) is a Protein Coding gene
20. Diseases associated with Pry include Spermatogenic Failure, Y-Linked, 2 and Y Chromosome Infertility
21. An important paralog of this gene is PryP3
22. Additional gene information for Pry Gene
23. As a noun, "act of Prying, curious or close inspection," from 1750; meaning "inquisitive, intrusive person" is from 1845. Pry (v.2)
24. Contractor Grade AirShim Inflatable Pry Bar and Leveling Tool that Holds Up To 300 lbs
25. The AirShim is Contractor-Grade inflatable The AirShim is Contractor-Grade inflatable air wedge for window, door and cabinet installations replaces damaging Pry bars and wooden shims
27. Pry is a book to watch and film to touch: a story revealed by opening a character’s eyes, pulling apart his memories and grasping his infinitely scrolling thoughts
28. Trailer "Quite unlike anything we’ve seen before, Pry is a compelling piece of interactive fiction told through a unique blend of video, audio, and text
29. Estwing 9-in Steel Moulding Pry Bar
30. Synonyms for Pry in Free Thesaurus
31. 31 synonyms for Pry: be inquisitive, peer, interfere, poke, peep, meddle, intrude, snoop, nose into, be nosy, be a busybody, ferret about
32. Inflections of 'Pry' (v): (⇒ conjugate) pries v 3rd person singular Prying v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." pried v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." pried v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for
33. Pry is fairly flexible and allows significant user customization.It is trivial to read from any object that has a readline method and write to any object that has a puts method
34. Many other aspects of Pry are also configurable, making it a good choice for implementing custom shells.
35. Pry (third-person singular simple present pries, present participle Prying, simple past and past participle pried) (intransitive) To look where one is not welcome; to be nosy
36. Estwing 10-in Steel Moulding Pry Bar
37. Pry 'Pry' is a 3 letter word starting with P and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Pry'
38. 'Pry' est un terme alternatif pour 'prize'. Vous le trouverez dans une ou plusieurs des lignes ci-dessous
39. Pry was founded in 1995, since then we've been producing great events, from briefing to execution conceived both for great audiences and specific targets
40. Get the upper hand on any situation requiring leverage with our selection of Pry bars
41. Designs include classic Pry bar, rolling heads, round bars, and goosenecks
42. Pry into: See: examine , frisk , inquire , peruse , probe , scrutinize , search , study
43. A Pry bar goes by many different names
44. In fact, a Pry bar is a handy addition to any tool box.
45. Pry definition: If someone pries , they try to find out about someone else's private affairs , or look at Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
46. · Pry bars are designed to remove nails quickly and cleanly
47. Simply slip the curved-claw edge between the fastener head and the surface of the material and rock the hand of the Pry bar
48. Pry is an interactive shell for the Ruby programming language.It is notable for its Smalltalk-inspired ability to start a REPL within a running program
49. Pry Bar Set, Heavy Duty Pry Bar 4-Piece Mechanic Hand Tools By REXBETI, Thicker Strike Cap Handle, Black Orange 4.6 out of 5 stars 752
50. Professional Opening Pry Tool Repair Kit with Non-Abrasive Nylon Spudgers and Anti-Static Tweezers, 8 Piece Set
51. Pry MERRILLVILLE, IN - Thomas R
52. Pry, age 86, of Merrillville, passed away March 15, 2021
53. A noun or pronoun can be used between "Pry" and "out." I had to Pry out all the rusty nails with the claw end of a hammer before we could begin repairing the damage to the fence
54. Looking for online definition of Pry or what Pry stands for? Pry is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
55. Pry Bar Lever Dollies Sort & Filter Search Feedback Pry Bar Lever Dollies
56. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Pry Pry / praɪ / verb (pried, Prying, pries) 1 [intransitive] FIND OUT to try to find out details about someone else’s private life in an impolite way I don’t want to Pry, but I need to ask you one or two questions
57. Pry into reporters Prying into the affairs of celebrities 2 [transitive
58. 2 [intransitive] Pry (into something) to try to find out information about other people's private lives in a way that is annoying or rude I'm sick of you Prying into my personal life! I'm sorry
59. She tried to keep the children away from the Prying eyes of the world's media
60. Photo: Pry apart large rootballs of perennials, such as the daylily at left, by placing pitchforks back to back and forcing roots apart
1. cialis peak blood level
2. generic cialis online best price