1. Pronounce definition is - to declare officially or ceremoniously
2. How to use Pronounce in a sentence.
3. HowToPronounce.com is a free online audio pronunciation dictionary which helps anyone to learn the way a word or name is Pronounced around the world by listening to its audio pronunciations by native speakers.
Pronunciation, Pronounced, Pronunciations
4. Pronounce definition, to enunciate or articulate (sounds, words, sentences, etc.)
5. To say a word or a letter in a particular way or in a correct way: Around here, " aunt " is not Pronounced the same as " ant." How do you Pronounce your last name? Pronounce verb [T] (TO STATE)
Particular, Pronounced, Pronounce
6. He Pronounced my name wrongly; The `b' in `lamb' and the `k' in `knob' are not Pronounced.
7. When you say something in a particular way, you Pronounce it
8. The verb Pronounce has another meaning, too — "to declare formally." It's not too different from announcing something, but it implies something more official and solemn — just think of the phrase "I now Pronounce you husband and wife."
9. HowToPronounce.com is a free online audio pronunciation dictionary which helps anyone to learn the way a word or name is Pronounced around the world by listening to its audio pronunciations by native speakers.
Pronunciation, Pronounced, Pronunciations
10. Pronounce - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
11. Instantly hear a word Pronounced on enter
12. Pronounce definition, to enunciate or articulate (sounds, words, sentences, etc.)
13. Pronounce Names Right! Search Main Features
14. Confirming the correct pronunciation of names has always been a challenge, and even well-known names are often misPronounced
15. What does Pronounce mean? To Pronounce is to say a word a certain way, to hand down a judgment or to formally announce something
16. 31 synonyms of Pronounced from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 90 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Find another word for Pronounced.
18. Hear MORE IRISH WORDS & NAMES Pronounced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijgg-z1nPqs&list=PLd_ydU7Boqa3j7PfSERpmlkhgfsYh392RListen and learn how to say Slái
19. ‘Normally appellate judges Pronounce on issues of law (for instance, wrong instructions given by the trial judge to the jury).’ ‘The same principle requires us to Pronounce on the validity of …
20. Inflections of 'Pronounce' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Pronounces v 3rd person singular pronouncing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Pronounced v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Pronounced v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Pronounce, Pronounces, Person, Pronouncing, Pres, Present, Participle, Progressive, Pronounced, Past
21. Type in a word or phrase to hear how to Pronounce it
22. Learn words that are commonly misPronounced
23. We make it easy for users to Pronounce words, so they never have to struggle with a menu, or directions in a foreign city ever again
24. Pronounce words starting with the letter 'A'
25. How to Pronounce name in English
26. If you’re ordering a gyro for lunch, you Pronounce it yee-roh or zhihr-oh
27. The first is a little easier to Pronounce
28. The first is a little easier to Pronounce.
29. Some example pronunciation pages: How to Pronounce peaceful, how to Pronounce magic, how to Pronounce truly
Pronunciation, Pages, Pronounce, Peaceful
30. Pronounce definition: To Pronounce a word means to say it using particular sounds
31. Pronounce “meme” with a long “e” sound, like "meem"
32. Although it may not look like it, “meme” should be Pronounced with a long “e.” When you say it, you should only be using 1 syllable
33. For instance to Pronounce 'xu', first say she, then keep everything fixed but round your lips
34. Pronounce (v.) mid-14c., Pronouncen, "to declare officially, proclaim, announce;" late 14c., "to speak, utter" (words, a language, etc.), "form or articulate with the organs of speech," from Old French prononcier "declare, speak out, Pronounce" (late 13c., Modern French prononcer) and directly from Late Latin pronunciare, from Latin pronuntiare "to proclaim, announce; Pronounce, utter," from
Pronounce, Pronouncen, Proclaim, Prononcier, Prononcer, Pronunciare, Pronuntiare
35. Throughout her career, the 25-year-old has talked about people not being able to Pronounce her first name, and she understands why
36. EnglishClub: Learn English: Pronunciation: the How to Pronounce the
37. Normally, we Pronounce the with a short sound (like "thuh")
38. But when the comes before a vowel sound, we Pronounce …
39. Top 20 MisPronounced Words; Medical Terms; Words A-I
40. How to Pronounce “Worcestershire” The sauce, while based on a recipe used in India, did not grow popular in the west until marketed by Lea and Perrins
Pronounce, Popular, Perrins
41. Top 20 MisPronounced Words; Medical Terms; Words A-I
42. Pronounce Skincare: Natural skincare products handcrafted with certified organic ingredients you can Pronounce! Totally transparent, healthy, and clean.
43. Bible Pronunciation: A PhD provides audio bible snippets for how to Pronounce, and how do you Pronounce, and how do I pronouce biblical names
Pronunciation, Phd, Provides, Pronounce, Pronouce
44. The complete guide to Pronounce correctly all of your favorite Italian dishes US: Pronounce states and capital cities Learn how to Pronounce the 50 U.S
45. Definition and synonyms of Pronounce from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
46. This is the British English definition of Pronounce.View American English definition of Pronounce.
47. Synonyms for Pronounce in Free Thesaurus
48. 29 synonyms for Pronounce: say, speak, voice, stress, sound, utter, articulate, enunciate, vocalize
49. Perfect your Spanish and English pronunciation with the world's largest Spanish-English translator! Learn how to Pronounce the Spanish alphabet and thousands of words with our videos
Perfect, Pronunciation, Pronounce
50. Nothing will set a wine snob on your case more quickly than a misPronounced name of a famous wine or wine region
51. GIF creator: It's Pronounced "JIF" Steve Wilhite created the Graphics Interchange Format in 1987 at Compuserve
52. He Pronounced the issue closed at …
53. 1 day ago · The concept of some names being too hard to Pronounce is a mental construct
54. So if you could learn to speak English, how is it hard to learn how to Pronounce
55. Pronounced: See: alleged , apparent , clear , conspicuous , distinct , evident , flagrant , lucid , manifest , nuncupative , obvious , open , palpable , prominent
Pronounced, Palpable, Prominent
56. Before I share how to Pronounce quinoa, let's first explore all of the reasons why you should even care about how to Pronounce quinoa properly in the first place
Pronounce, Properly, Place