1. Prolonged definition is - continuing for a notably long time : extended in duration
2. How to use Prolonged in a sentence.
3. Prolonged synonyms, Prolonged pronunciation, Prolonged translation, English dictionary definition of Prolonged
4. Find 15 ways to say Prolonged, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. The Crossword Solver found 78 answers to the Prolonged crossword clue
6. What is Prolonged period? Women period is due to endometrial shredding that occurs during your menstrual cycle
7. Prolonged services, based on the place of service
8. These codes may be used to report the final 15 – 30 minutes of Prolonged service on a given date, if not otherwise billed
9. Prolonged services of less than 15 minutes beyond the first hour or less than 15 minutes beyond the final 30 minutes is …
10. The essence of Prolonged field care is now infused into many aspects of the austere and military medical lexicon
11. When Prolonged time occurs, the appropriate Prolonged services code may be reported
12. Prolonged Services (Codes 99354 - 99359) Note: This article was updated on March 7, 2017, to add a reference to MLN Matters article
13. MM9905 that alerts Medicare providers and their billing staff that beginning in Calendar Year 2017 CPT codes 99358 and 99359 (Prolonged services without face …
14. Facing a “Prolonged hospitalization care” scenario
15. Therefore, the following definition of “Prolonged care” is proposed: Prolonged Care: The need to provide patient care for extended periods of time when evacuation or mission requirements surpass available
16. • Studies show that Prolonged exposure to maternal depression can result in childhood mood disorders
17. • Heavy and Prolonged frosts could reduce the normally steep and swift-flowing river to a mere trickle
18. • a Prolonged illness • This problem is most prevalent during Prolonged periods of hot, dry weather.
19. Prolonged Services Associated With E&M Services Based Counseling and/or Coordination of Care (Time-Based) When an E&M service is dominated by counseling and/or coordination of care (the counseling and/or coordination of care represents more than 50% of the total time with the patient) in a F2F encounter between the physician or the qualified
20. Keywords: Prolonged grief, complicated grief, pathological grief, traumatic grief, psychotherapy Nearly every life includes the loss of a loved one, and nearly every psychologist’s professional life includes encounters with patients for whom such a loss causes unusually Prolonged and disabling grief
21. Prolonged corticosteroid treatment in nonviral ards Corticosteroids have been off patent for greater than 20 years, they are cheap and globally equitable
22. Prolonged definition: A Prolonged event or situation continues for a long time, or for longer than expected
23. We hypothesize that early Prolonged methylprednisolone (MP) treatment could accelerate disease
24. ‘Drought is a Prolonged, abnormally dry period when there is not enough water to meet normal or expected needs.’ ‘These drugs can be continued under the supervision of your doctor for Prolonged periods.’ ‘There will be a Prolonged recovery period because of the damage the lorry sustained and its precarious position.’
25. During the Prolonged school closure, governments should encourage the principals, presidents, and professionals of schools and colleges to coordinate with …
26. What is Prolonged Fasting? Prolonged fasts start with a minimum of 48 hours of fasting time and generally fall within a 2-5 day range
27. Other common Prolonged fasts include: weeklong fasts; 10-day fasts; and two-week fasts
28. The description of the yet-to-be-numbered code for Prolonged services states this code should be added to codes 99205 or 99215 for time units of 15 minutes over the base code's max time and specifically states the Prolonged services code should not be reported for any time unit less than 15 minutes.
29. Prolonged fever lasting more than 7 days after illness onset can help physicians identify patients at high risk for adverse outcomes from COVID-19, according to …
30. 10 hours ago · Prolonged immune response may contribute to post-COVID-19 blood clots
31. The QT interval is inversely proportional to heart rate: The QT interval shortens at faster heart rates; The QT interval lengthens at slower heart rates; An abnormally Prolonged QT is associated with an increased risk of ventricular arrhythmias, especially Torsades de Pointes; Congenital short QT syndrome has been found to be associated with an increased risk of paroxysmal atrial and
32. Conventionally, and essentially arbitrarily, a pregnancy is considered to be "Prolonged" after 41(+0) weeks, but the infant is not considered "post-term" until 42(+0) weeks (Professional consensus)
33. Prolonged detention occurs at great cost to taxpayers
34. >> The ongoing lockdown was Prolonged until April 18th, 2021, meaning today’s rules remain valid until then
35. The next Corona conference, during which it will likely be Prolonged yet again, is scheduled for April 12th
36. WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common symptom combinations and medical conditions related to Prolonged bleeding
37. Documentation in Prolonged Field Care CPG ID: 72 Guideline Only/Not a Substitute for Clinical Judgment 3 NOTE: Medical treatment facilities use pseudo names assigned when a patient’s real name is unknown.In such cases, every effort should be made to continue the same pseudo name through transfers of care.
38. A Prolonged QT interval has a variety of causes and can be a very serious ECG finding, as it may lead to the potentially fatal arrhythmia polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (Torsades de Pointes
39. 8 hours ago · Prolonged immune response may contribute to post-COVID-19 blood clots Date: March 23, 2021 Source: eLife Summary: COVID-19 survivors, particularly those with …
40. A Prolonged QT interval refers to an abnormality seen on an electrocardiogram
41. Prolonged breathing pauses, Slow or irregular breathing: Palpitations (fluttering in chest), Pounding heart (pulse), Prolonged breathing pauses, Rapid heart rate (pulse) Feeling of not being able to get enough air, Labored breathing, Prolonged breathing pauses, Shortness of breath
42. And so, we are seeing those types of Prolonged symptoms and functional limitations in patients who've been critically ill with COVID-19
43. A Prolonged service of less than 30 minutes total duration on a given date is not separately reported because the work involved is included in the total work of the evaluation and management codes
44. According to CPT and HCPCS, Prolonged Service codes 99354–99357, 99417, 99359, 99415, 99416, G0513, G0514,
45. Nearly 80% of patients who stay in the ICU for a Prolonged period—often heavily sedated and ventilated—experience cognitive problems a year or more later, according to a new study in NEJM.
46. Prolonged Exposure for Primary Care (PE-PC) Sheila A.M
47. Objective We report a case series of patients with Prolonged but reversible unconsciousness after coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)–related severe respiratory failure
prolonged 1 Of long duration: chronic, continuing, lingering, persistent, protracted. 2 Extending tediously beyond a standard duration: dragging, drawn-out, lengthy, long, long-drawn-out, overlong, protracted. 3 Having great physical length:
See synonyms for: prolong / prolonged / prolonging on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to lengthen out in time; extend the duration of; cause to continue longer: to prolong one's stay abroad. to make longer in spatial extent: to prolong a line.
prolonged 1 Of long duration:nchronic, continuing, lingering, persistent, protracted. 2 Extending tediously beyond a standard duration:ndragging, drawn-out, lengthy, long, long-drawn-out, overlong,... 3 Having great physical length: More ...
to lengthen out in time; extend the duration of; cause to continue longer: to prolong one's stay abroad. to make longer in spatial extent: to prolong a line.