1. Prodigious definition is - causing amazement or wonder
2. How to use Prodigious in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Prodigious.
4. Prodigious definition, extraordinary in size, amount, extent, degree, force, etc.: a Prodigious research grant
5. Impressively great in size, force, or extent; enormous: a Prodigious storm
6. Extraordinary; marvelous: a Prodigious talent
7. WE ARE Prodigious We design, produce and deliver best-in-class marketing across all channels, using the greatest talent, processes and tools.
8. / prəˈdɪdʒ.əs / extremely great in ability, amount, or strength: She wrote a truly Prodigious number of novels
9. While all these words mean "extremely impressive," Prodigious suggests a marvelousness exceeding belief, usually in something felt as going far beyond a previous maximum (as of goodness, greatness, intensity, or size)
10. Made a Prodigious effort and rolled the stone aside When is monstrous a more appropriate choice than Prodigious?
11. Prodigious is defined as something very big or powerful, or something extraordinary
12. A tall, huge wave that comes rolling into shore is an example of something Prodigious. An example of someone …
13. Not only are the Dutch Prodigious smokers, but they use the pipe at all places and at all times
14. He was engaged 36 years on the Critica Sacra, a work of Prodigious labor and great merit
15. Prodigious Investments did everything that they said they would do
16. I wouldn't have been able to sell my home without them ~ Laney Williams, Home Seller Everyone apart of the Prodigious Investments team is top of the line professional and I definitely consider them some of the best in the business
17. The Prodigious synthesizer is based around the design of a famous synthesizer of the past
18. In Latin America hybridization has been Prodigious, the hybrids to-day numbering millions
19. He was low and thick set, with a neck like a bull, and a frame of Prodigious strength
20. His purpose in making this Prodigious effort was to inspirit other nations to similar patriotic exertions.
21. Prodigious (adj.) 1550s, "ominous, portentous" (a sense now obsolete), from French prodigieux and directly from Latin prodigiosus "strange, wonderful, marvelous, unnatural," from prodigium "an omen, portent, monster" (see prodigy)
22. The Prodigious is a magical jewelry that has been abandoned for the Miraculous
23. Objective: The objectives of this study are to investigate the neuroanatomy, regional brain connectivity, and neurochemistry of a Prodigious artistic savant; to place these findings within the context of existing neuroimaging literature of savant syndrome; and to discuss the utility of newer imaging modalities to extend our current understanding of mechanisms underlying savant skills.
24. On November 3, 1914, after Prodigious Anti-Saloon League lobbying efforts statewide, Washington voters approved Initiative Measure Number Three, prohibiting the manufacture and sale (although not the consumption) of liquor statewide
25. Very large or great in a surprising or impressive way Prodigious amounts/quantities of something Some galaxies seem to release Prodigious amounts of energy
26. The artist’s Prodigious output —Prodigiously adverb Examples from the Corpus Prodigious • It was designed by the Prodigious …
27. Something that is Prodigious is very large or impressive.
28. Impressively great in size, force, or extent; enormous: a Prodigious storm
29. Extraordinary; marvelous: a Prodigious talent
30. Organizing the fundraiser was a Prodigious task for us
31. 🔊 I am afraid of the wrestler because of his Prodigious size! 🔊 Although she was eager to try new things, Jane was hesitant to do a Prodigious stunt like jumping out of an airplane
32. 🔊 A die-hard reader, my Aunt Edith has a Prodigious collection of books
33. How to say Prodigious in English? Pronunciation of Prodigious with 7 audio pronunciations, 54 synonyms, 3 meanings, 16 translations, 10 sentences and more for Prodigious.
34. I think Prodigious is the word that best describes Winston Churchill the man-artist, orator, soldier, journalist, proud father and devoted husband, a connoisseur of food and wine and beauty, a passionate lover of life, of its great moments and its small pleasures.
35. Prodigious Son: A Memoir of Miracles
36. Definition of Prodigious in the Definitions.net dictionary
37. What does Prodigious mean? Information and translations of Prodigious in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
38. ‘Best's Prodigious talent drew the affection and awe of millions of fans and tributes to him poured in from across the football world last night.’ ‘The producers would have done better to spend more time on its story rather than mistaking the opportunity to make a film as Prodigious talent.’
39. Prodigious - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
40. Definition of Prodigious adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
41. See 3 authoritative translations of Prodigious in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
42. Prodigious Tree Services has been working in Memphis, TN and surrounding areas since 2013
43. Looking for a licensed Tree Service Contractor? You’re in the right place! Prodigious Tree Services has been working in Memphis, TN and
44. German words for Prodigious include erstaunlich, ungeheuer, wunderbar, außerordentlich, gewaltig and großartig
45. The following is IGN's guide to the substory The Prodigious Racer in Yakuza 0
46. Their Prodigious bounds and the shrill, screeching purr of their uncanny mouths were well calculated to confuse and terrorize their prey, so that as two of them leaped simultaneously from either side, the mighty sweep of those awful tails met with no resistance and two …
47. Find 74 ways to say Prodigious, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
48. Dictionary entry overview: What does Prodigious mean? • Prodigious (adjective) The adjective Prodigious has 3 senses:
49. Far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree Familiarity information: Prodigious used as an adjective is uncommon.
50. Affliction_notable_Prodigious_defense is the internal id for the Prodigious Defence passive skill.
51. Definitions and Meaning of Prodigious in English Prodigious adjective
52. So great in size or force or extent as to elicit awe Synonyms: colossal, stupendous Examples - a Prodigious storm - a stupendous field of grass - colossal crumbling ruins of an ancient temple - has a colossal nerve - stupendous demand; far beyond what is usual in magnitude
53. Synonyms for Prodigious in Free Thesaurus
54. 89 synonyms for Prodigious: huge, giant, massive, vast, enormous, tremendous, immense, gigantic
55. Prodigious - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Prodigious
56. Colossal crumbling ruins of an ancient temple has a colossal nerve a Prodigious storm
57. She wrote a truly Prodigious number of novels
58. What a Prodigious opportunity you have missed
59. This business generates cash in Prodigious amounts
60. Laser discs can store Prodigious am