prestissimo (adverb) · prestissimo (adjective)
prestissimo (noun) · prestissimos (plural noun)
See also: Prestissimo
1. A Prestissimo passage or movement
2. Prestissimo definition, (a musical direction) in the most rapid tempo
3. Translation for 'Prestissimo' in the free Italian-English dictionary and many other English translations.
4. Princeton's WordNet (3.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: Prestissimo (adverb) (of tempo) as fast as possible. Prestissimo (adverb) extremely fast; as fast as possible. "this passage should be …
5. Cette fi vre ne provient pas seulement de son tempo Prestissimo mais aussi de 1a contribution essentielle de chaque note la texture polyphonique.: Its excitement comes from not only its Prestissimo tempo, but also the essential contribution of each and every note to the polyphonic texture
6. "Jouées Prestissimo ces variations perdent leur poésie qui caratérise tant Schumann."
7. The Prestissimo course search offers a lot of functionality, but perhaps all of those search fields can be a little overwhelming
8. Prestissimo Window Cleaning Company is proud to be part of the flourishing array of innovative small Michigan businesses
9. Prestissimo (composer plugin) This is a composer 1.x plugin that downloads packages in parallel to speed up the installation process. Announcement: Composer 2 is now available! This plugin is for Composer1; Composer2 is very fast on its own
10. Adverb. Prestissimo ( not comparable ) (chiefly music) Very quickly
11. 286: A delegation of Norman gentry boldly requesting in 1771 the calling of the Normandy estates (which had been abolished in 1666) was despatched Prestissimo to the Bastille.
12. Translation for 'Prestissimo' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
13. ‘The short Prestissimo lasts just over two minutes and is an intriguing option instead of a full-blown Scherzo.’
14. ‘The unravelling has run faster than Prestissimo.’.
15. Prestissimo - Musical Definition
16. Prestissimo - As fast as possible
17. Musical examples where the term 'Prestissimo' is used: David Bruce
18. A Prestissimo passage or movement
19. Prestissimo: 1 adv extremely fast; as fast as possible “this passage should be played Prestissimo ” adj (of tempo) as fast as possible Synonyms: fast at a rapid tempo
20. Prestissimo is a Lutes magic ability in For The King
21. 1 Description 2 Stats 3 Weapon 4 Category Prestissimo is a allied team target ability that makes 3 Talent rolls with a roll accuracy of the character's Talent with - 10 penalty
22. • Prestissimo (adverb) Sense 1
23. Context example: this passage should be played Prestissimo
24. Prestissimo - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
25. Specialties: Prestissimo Window Cleaning offers high quality window cleaning and gutter cleaning services throughout Metro Detroit
26. Prestissimo!), fell to capering madly, tossing legs and arms and head together, until he was fairly tired out, and threw himself dead beat upon the sofa, gasping: Symposium.
27. Prestissimo Classy is a combination font package between copperplate script and retro serif style
28. This would really help the transition to composer 2! I run dozens of projects on a multitude of servers, CI docker containers and dev environments, and it would be immensely helpful to be able to just update composer everywhere I come by without having to worry whether all projects on that particular machine or using that container for CI have already been dropping hirak/Prestissimo from their
29. Prestissimo began as a Winter Term project and is a student-created way of searching the course catalog while selecting for specifics such as department, professor, time, credits, and requirements
30. Prestissimo Classy is an exquisite and timeless handwritten font
31. Reviews for: Photos of Pizza Dough Prestissimo
32. Heart of an Inferno by Prestissimo, released 31 December 2020 1
33. Prestissimo Window Cleaning is a small, local, independent window cleaning and gutter cleaning company
34. Prestissimo Classy is an exquisite and timeless handwritten font
35. Prestissimo Classy Script Bold Font - What Font Is - Download Prestissimo Classy Script Bold font
36. - La Jolla ES, Old Script, Prestissimo Classy Script Bol
37. Pizzaria Prestissimo, São Paulo
39. Prestissimo Classy is a combination font package between copperplate script and retro serif style
40. Prestissimo — [ prɛstisimo ] adv
41. Prestissimo adverbe (italien Prestissimo, superlatif de presto) Indique un tempo musical très rapide …
42. Prestissimo is a piece of music composed for Resident Evil: Director's Cut DualShock Ver., and was officially released as part of the BIO HAZARD SYMPHONY Op
43. 91: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT album.1 "Prestissimo" is a classical music term of Italian origin, and refers to extremely fast-paced music
44. 9780190929862 Paperback 01 July 2020 Essential Music Technology: The Prestissimo Series
45. Synonyms for Prestissimo in Free Thesaurus
46. 2 words related to Prestissimo: fast, music
47. What are synonyms for Prestissimo?
48. Prestissimo lives up to that demand in one of its star attractions, the appearance of the St
49. Synonyms for Prestissimoly in Free Thesaurus
50. 2 words related to Prestissimo: fast, music
51. What are synonyms for Prestissimoly?
52. Prestissimo throughout, the whole song rides swiftly over repeated Gs, and later B[flat]s and As, in the piano in a triplet pattern in triple meters
53. Prestissimo is a spiffing plugin for Composer which parallelises all the downloads
Definition of prestissimo : faster than presto —used as a direction in music First Known Use of prestissimo circa 1724, in the meaning defined above
Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: prestissimo (Adverb)nVery quickly. prestissimo (Adjective)nExtremely fast, the fastest possible tempo.
Example sentences from the Web for prestissimo Sebastiano quickened the time till he was playing it prestissimo. The Call of the Blood
A prestissimo passage or movement. [Italian, superlative of presto, presto; see presto .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.