preserve (verb) · preserves (third person present) · preserved (past tense) · preserved (past participle) · preserving (present participle)
preserve (noun) · preserves (plural noun)
1. Definition of Preserve (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : fruit canned or made into jams or jellies or cooked whole or in large pieces in a syrup so as to keep its shape —often used in plural
2. Preserve definition, to keep alive or in existence; make lasting: to Preserve our liberties as free citizens
3. Preserve synonyms, Preserve pronunciation, Preserve translation, English dictionary definition of Preserve
4. DoneGood and Preserve Twenty-nine percent of U.S
5. Find 48 ways to say Preserve, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Preserve Restaurant in Annapolis, Maryland Restaurant Week is here Join Us For Annapolis Restaurant Week 3/20 - 3/28 Enjoy a special all day Restaurant Week menu here at Preserve - three courses of your choice for just $39.95.
7. The Preserve at Boulder Hills Club & Residences proudly offers an eclectic variety of home ownership options
8. If you are using Preserve Mobile, do not open these orders on SafeView Preserve until AFTER you transmit the photos
9. If the work orders are opened before you transmit, the photos will not be labeled in SafeView Preserve
10. Preserve West Capital brings together industry-leading capital markets and tenant expertise to create a superior boutique investment firm
11. By combining market, investment, and retail expertise, Preserve West Capital leverages the strong relationships and market intelligence of the managing partners to drive sound investment decisions and to
12. The Preserve at 405 is Syracuse's newest restaurant and bar located in the Inner Harbor neighborhood near Destiny USA
13. 4 synonyms of Preserve from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Preserve: to keep in good condition.
15. Bounded by Mountain View and East Palo Alto, the 1,940-acre Baylands Preserve is one of the largest tracts of undisturbed marshland remaining in the San Francisco Bay
16. Primary Use Preserves (Designated parking, restrooms and other amenities) Bowditch Point Park: Caloosahatchee Creeks Preserve: Galt Preserve: Hickey Creek Mitigation Park: Matanzas Pass Preserve: Prairie Pines Preserve: San Carlos Bay - Bunche Beach Preserve
17. The Preserve is a master planned community, attractive to all generations across all price points
18. Whether you are first time home buyer, a retiree, or want an affordable second home in a community loaded with amenities then look no further than The Preserve.
19. The Preserve at San Luis Apartments The Preserve at San Luis offers spacious 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom two-story townhomes in a gated community and idyllic forest setting just minutes from Florida State University, Tallahassee Community College and Florida A&M University
20. Since 1996, Preserve has made products that are good for both people and the planet
21. Through innovations in sustainable materials, recycling systems, and performance-driven design, Preserve has created low-impact, stylish products to accompany you in your day-to-day life.
22. To keep something as it is, especially in order to prevent it from decaying or being damaged or destroyed: to Preserve the environment We want to Preserve the character of the town while improving the …
23. The Preserve is designed to offer the very best in retirement living
24. The Preserve at Manatee Bay is located in Bradenton, Florida
25. Call us and schedule a tour of The Preserve Apartments today! Our professional and friendly staff will be eager to show you around and answer any questions you might have about our pet-friendly Walpole apartments! * * * Ploor Plans * The Preserve 100 Hilltop Drive Walpole, MA 02081 (508) 668-8144.
26. The Wildlands Conservancy's Whitewater Preserve is 2,851 acres surrounded by the San Gorgonio Wilderness and includes the year-round Whitewater River
27. The Preserve is open daily, free of charge, for hiking and camping, and provides access to the PCT and Sand to Snow National Monument.
28. The Preserve is dedicated to expanding elephant education, knowledge, and conservation
29. The innovations in care and husbandry of elephants at The Preserve have spread around the world and have benefited a myriad of other elephants in human care and in the wild.
30. The Preserve is unique geologically and home to stunning geography, lush cacti forests and diverse wildlife
31. The Preserve's championship course is an 18-hole, par-72 classic layout measuring 7,000 yards from the championship tees
32. With scenic fairways, large inviting greens and natural surroundings, experience the best of Florida golf at The Preserve Golf Club.
33. COVID update: Preserve has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options
34. 483 reviews of Preserve "I think Preserve is definitely a nice addition to the Yolo dining scene
35. Winters may be the new place to go for delicious food and drinks! Preserve has a hip atmosphere, with big booth-style banquette seating and high stools made from reclaimed barn wood or some such thing.
36. Inflections of 'Preserve' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Preserves v 3rd person singular preserving v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Preserved v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Preserved v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively
37. Preserve this sweet blend when blueberries are in season and enjoy for the rest of the year over pancakes, pound cake or on toast or biscuits
38. To keep in perfect or unaltered condition; maintain unchanged: fossils Preserved in sediments; a film Preserved in the archives
39. To keep or maintain intact: tried to Preserve family harmony
40. Preserve: 1 v keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction “We Preserve these archeological findings” Synonyms: conserve , keep up , maintain Types: show 4 types hide 4 types embalm Preserve a dead body plastinate Preserve (tissue) with plastics, as for teaching and research purposes hold the line hold the line on
41. Preserve is an American sustainable consumer goods company that creates recyclable household products from recycled No.5 polypropylene plastic
42. Preserve uses recycled and post consumer plastic to create all of its products from toothbrushes and razors to kitchenware.
43. Preserve Gift cards can currently be used online for takeout and delivery, on our patio when they lift restrictions or even inside the dining room in some far off future! Thank you for hanging in there with us
44. The Preserve at Columbus Park is conveniently located in the heart of Columbus Park shopping, so you can eat, shop, relax or play close to home
45. Barn Hill Preserve opened in 2012 with the goal to educate guests about exotic animals through hands on experiences
46. • Where affection is the Preserve of family and friends, status is more the Preserve of the wider peer group or community
47. • Most visitors to the Preserve now park their cars outside the main gate and either hike, bike or ride horses in
48. • the nation's first wilderness Preserve Preserve of • Sending satellites into space was once the
49. Preserve definition: If you Preserve a situation or condition, you make sure that it remains as it is, and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
50. This Preserve also marks the northern terminus of many plants typical of the Ozark Plateau
51. Geological Preserves illustrate Iowa's ancient past
52. Applications are no longer being accepted for the Preserve the Fort grant program
53. The Preserve the Fort grant program has now closed
54. 1 day ago · A privacy expert says citizens will need to exercise their right to public protest if they want to Preserve their privacy.
55. Preserve (someone or something) against (something) To keep someone or something safe or protected from something
56. Many of these chemicals used to Preserve our foods against decay have deleterious effects on our health
57. 287 reviews of Preserve "Lovely, lovely restaurant!! This is a tiny oasis in a desert radius that extends to D.C
58. Preserve - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums