1. Definition of Preferably : by choice or preference —used to indicate what is wanted or preferred The work should be done soon, Preferably by the end of the week
Preferably, Preference, Preferred
2. Applicants should hold a college degree, Preferably …
3. Preferably definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
4. Preferably I t should normally constitute about 3-4 % of the extent of the paper and Preferably not exceed 200 words
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus Prospective studies, Preferably with …
6. 6 synonyms of Preferably from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Preferably
8. Preferably: by choice or preference.
9. To hurl is to utter objectionable and unreasonable yells, Preferably in the dead of night and in lonely places
10. DEVIL-WORSHIP IN FRANCE ARTHUR EDWARD WAITE Then put the cell within the porous cup and fill the top with clear water, Preferably rain water
Put, Porous, Preferably
11. Preferably is the adverbial form of the adjective preferable. They have the same meaning—better or more desired, even though the adverb Preferably is also an alternative way of saying “if possible.” Let’s see the adverb and the adjective in action:
Preferably, Preferable, Possible
12. Synonyms for Preferably include rather, ideally, by choice, sooner, fain, first, if possible, readily, soon and willingly
13. A. preferiblemente I'd like to take a vacation, Preferably somewhere with warm, sandy beaches.Me gustaría tomar unas vacaciones, preferiblemente a algún lugar con playas de arena calientita.
Preferiblemente, Preferably, Playas
14. 1 plus year of immigration experience, Preferably in employment-based immigration, but will also accept family-based immigration experience.
15. Preferably 'Preferably' is a 10 letter word starting with P and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Preferably We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Preferably will help you to finish your crossword today.
16. Preferably, place batteries in your trunk, and staff will remove them
17. Most Preferably, the hygroscopically sensitive material is a hydrolyzed vegetable protein
18. It may be useful to involve a pathologist, Preferably the one doing the autopsy, while seeking consent
19. The rope on this anchor ought to run through a bow cleat or Preferably a bow roller so that it …
20. Preferably - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Preferably adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (ideally) preferiblemente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
Principal, Preferably, Preferiblemente, Pidamente
22. Translation for 'Preferably' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
23. ‘Carry your wallet in an inside pocket, Preferably one which can fasten.’ ‘Find a large roasting dish, Preferably the type with a rack so the fat drips through to the bottom.’ ‘Transfer to the fridge and leave to set for at least 3 hours, Preferably longer.’
24. Preferably in British English (ˈprɛfərəblɪ, ˈprɛfrəblɪ)
25. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Preferably
26. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Preferably yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
27. Pref‧e‧ra‧bly /ˈprefərəbli/ ●○○ adverb used in order to show which person, thing, place, or idea you think would be the best choice Students must take two years of a foreign language, Preferably Spanish
Pref, Person, Place, Preferably
28. Examples from the Corpus Preferably • Come early in the week -- on Monday Preferably.
29. What does Preferably mean? Preferably is defined as in an ideal way
30. (adverb) An example of Preferably is having an umbrella while walking in the r
31. ‘Ideally you would practice it in the sun, Preferably outside or in a sunny room.’ ‘Ideally, lazy eye needs to be diagnosed and treated as early as possible, Preferably before the age of six.’
Practice, Preferably, Possible
32. How to say Preferably in English? Pronunciation of Preferably with 3 audio pronunciations, 7 synonyms, 15 translations, 10 sentences and more for Preferably.
Preferably, Pronunciation, Pronunciations
33. The adverb Preferably refers to the most desirable choice
34. You could say you were looking for a new car, Preferably a hybrid
35. As Preferably is the adverb form of the word "prefer," we can find its roots in the Latin praeferre, which means "to set before."
Preferably, Prefer, Praeferre
36. This page is a spellcheck for word preferrably.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Preferrably or Preferably" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell preferrably, correct spelling of preferrably, how is preferrably spelled, spell check preferrably, how do you
Page, Preferrably, Preferably
37. Preferably - traduction anglais-français
38. Forums pour discuter de Preferably, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
Pour, Preferably, Poser
39. Synonyms for Preferably in Free Thesaurus
40. 11 synonyms for Preferably: ideally, if possible, rather, sooner, much rather, by choice, much sooner, as a matter of choice, in or for preference, sooner
Preferably, Possible, Preference
41. What are synonyms for Preferably?
42. Put your copy to one side and return to it later, Preferably after a few days, but at least overnight
43. Dictionary entry overview: What does Preferably mean? • Preferably (adverb) The adverb Preferably has 1 sense:
44. More readily or willingly Familiarity information: Preferably used as an adverb is very rare.
45. Definition of Preferably in the Definitions.net dictionary
46. What does Preferably mean? Information and translations of Preferably in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
47. Preferably we'd like to make a deal ." Let it smoke for at least two hours, Preferably three
48. Cook something, Preferably edible, at least once a week
49. It must have cable television, Preferably with the premium channels
50. Butter, Preferably an unsalted premium butter such as Plugra, melted; Grated zest ( orange peel ) of 1 orange, Preferably organic
Preferably, Premium, Plugra, Peel
51. Definition of Preferably adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. Definition and synonyms of Preferably from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
53. This is the British English definition of Preferably.View American English definition of Preferably.
54. The photographs should Preferably be taken from an elevated  position, from a crane for example, to achieve a good overall view of the plot fields
Photographs, Preferably, Position, Plot
55. As adverbs the difference between preferentially and Preferably is that preferentially is in a preferential manner while Preferably is in preference; by choice; in a preferable manner.
Preferentially, Preferably, Preferential, Preference, Preferable
56. The best treatment is antibiotics, Preferably by injection
57. Bring some form of identification, Preferably a passport
58. She wanteda cake, Preferably one with chocolate icing
59. 1, 2012, your health plan must respond as soon as possible, Preferably within 24 hours, but in no case longer than 72 hours
Plan, Possible, Preferably
60. Preferably is an accessible template for pkgdown documentation websites
61. The additional stream Preferably contains ammonia
62. Titanium nanotube having anatase-type crystal is Preferably employed
63. The addition-fragmentation agent is Preferably free-radically cleavable.
64. Participate in a journal, Preferably the Washington Law Review, and take a leadership position, as editor-in-chief, or articles editor Be a research assistant for a faculty member Connect with us:
Participate, Preferably, Position
65. Definition of Preferably written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
66. Learn how to say Preferably with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials.Definition and meaning can be found here:https://www.google.com/search?q=define+Pref
Preferably, Pronunciation, Pref
67. Remote jobs are the future, welcome to Preferably remote, we will help you find your dream job and turn your life around
68. What Preferably means in Hindi, Preferably meaning in Hindi, Preferably definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Preferably in Hindi
69. Preferably, the configuration data comprises reserve price data representing a reserve price for the property and wherein if the bid amount is greater than the reserve price, then the web server is controlled by the computer program code to record the property as having been sold.
Preferably, Price, Property, Program
70. Preferably adv 1: more readily or willingly; "clean it well, Preferably with warm water"; "I'd rather be in Philadelphia"; "I'd sooner die than give up" [syn: Preferably, sooner, rather]Preferably, sooner, rather]
71. Preferably is the adverbial form of the adjective preferable.They have the same meaning—better or more desired, even though the adverb Preferably is also an alternative way of saying “if possible.” Let’s see the adverb and the adjective in action: 34
Preferably, Preferable, Possible
72. Preferably in a sentence - Use "Preferably" in a
73. Futher, "Preferably" is certainly NOT the correct word here
74. Of the same token, I do not like "preferentially" either, since both this word and "Preferably" imply that malaria itself has some sort of ability to prefer one community over another--as if it were a sentient entity.
Preferentially, Preferably, Prefer
75. Preferably is a derived term of preferable
76. As a adverb Preferably is in preference; by choice; in a preferable manner
Preferably, Preference, Preferable