precipitate (verb) · precipitates (third person present) · precipitated (past tense) · precipitated (past participle) · precipitating (present participle)
1. Precipitate definition is - to throw violently : hurl
2. How to use Precipitate in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Precipitate.
4. Precipitate definition, to hasten the occurrence of; bring about prematurely, hastily, or suddenly: to Precipitate an international crisis
5. Precipitate synonyms, Precipitate pronunciation, Precipitate translation, English dictionary definition of Precipitate
6. Hasten the occurrence of; to cast, plunge, or send violently; accelerate: Precipitate a fight Not to be confused with: precipitant – falling headlong;
7. Here's how it works: forming a solid from a solution is called precipitation.A chemical that causes a solid to form in a liquid solution is called a precipitant.The solid that is formed is called the Precipitate.If the particle size of the insoluble compound is very small or there is insufficient gravity to draw the solid
8. 42 synonyms of Precipitate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 60 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Precipitate
10. Precipitate: acting or done with excessive or …
11. BaCrO 4 is a yellow Precipitate
12. What colour does a Precipitate have? Precipitates have different colours
13. According to the anion, colour of Precipitate can be varied at sometimes
14. As an example, PbCl 2 is a white Precipitate and PbI 2 is a yellow Precipitate
15. CuSO 4 and NH 4 Cl Precipitate color
16. AgNO 3 (aqueous) + KCl(aqueous) —–AgCl(Precipitate) + KNO 3 (aqueous) In the above reaction, a white Precipitate called silver chloride or AgCl is formed which is in the solid-state
17. Precipitate is an architecture firm based in Minneapolis dedicated to design for education and holistic sustainability
18. Precipitate responds to the pressing social, economic, and ecological justice issues of today through deep listening and engagement, leading to holistic design at the intersection of architecture, research, and education.
19. This solid is called the Precipitate or sometimes abbreviated "ppt"
20. Find 32 ways to say Precipitate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Precipitate usually means "bringing something on" or "making it happen" — and not always in a good way
22. An unpopular verdict might "Precipitate violence" or one false step at the Grand Canyon could Precipitate you down into the gorge.
23. The Precipitate can lead to therapeutic failures due to drug inactivation, catheter occlusions, and varying levels of harm due to particulate embolization, ranging from thrombophlebitis to multi-organ failure or even death
24. If a Precipitate is formed when a chemical reacts with lead, for example, the presence of lead in water sources could be tested by adding the chemical and monitoring for Precipitate formation
25. Synonyms for Precipitate in Free Thesaurus
26. 98 synonyms for Precipitate: quicken, trigger, accelerate, further, press, advance, hurry
27. Precipitate deposition in porous media occurs when the fluid becomes supersaturated by changes of the in situ pressure and/or temperature conditions as the reservoir fluid approaches the well during production (see Chapters 9, 13 and 14)
28. Looking for the abbreviation of Precipitate? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Precipitate on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
29. Precipitate (n.) 1560s, in chemistry, "any substance which, having been dissolved in a fluid, falls to the bottom of the vessel on the addition of some other substance producing decomposition of the compound," probably a back formation from precipitation.In meteorology, "moisture condensed from vapor by cooling and deposited as rain, etc.," by 1832.
30. Precipitation refers to a chemical reaction that occurs in aqueous solution when two ions bond together to form an insoluble salt, which is known as the Precipitate
31. An Example of Identifying a Precipitate A solution of barium chloride is mixed with a solution of potassium sulfate and a Precipitate forms
32. Write the reaction and identify the Precipitate
33. What does Precipitate mean? Moving rapidly and heedlessly; speeding headlong
34. Precipitate definition: If something Precipitates an event or situation , usually a bad one, it causes it to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
35. Examples of Precipitate in a sentence
36. The rising level of unemployment is going to Precipitate a huge crowd at the welfare office
37. 🔊 Even though Mark is experiencing pain in his ankle, he cannot think of anything he did to Precipitate the injury
38. 🔊 The passing of the gun control bill may Precipitate a rapid increase in illegal gun sales
39. ‘A Precipitate marriage legitimized the birth of their first child.’ ‘It was decided by those present that the Agency must get a message to him warning him against Precipitate action.’ ‘She was astonished that her Precipitate escape attempt had met with no difficulties thus far.’
40. Precipitate, or a Precipitate, is a deposit of solid particles that have separated from a solution
41. The Precipitate separated from the solution on contact with cool air
42. The substance isn't completely soluble in water, so a Precipitate forms.
43. Note: smaller the ksp the smaller the solubility and will Precipitate
44. Precipitate [pre-sip´ĭ-tāt] 1
45. (pre-sip´i-tat) occurring with undue rapidity, as Precipitate labor
46. The Precipitate is soluble in acetone, which is always present in wood spirit
47. Sulphites give with barium chloride a Precipitate soluble in hydrochloric acid
48. A blue Precipitate falls, which is a molybdate of molybdic oxide, hydrated, and abundantly soluble in water
49. The Precipitate should be previously washed with acetic acid, and then with water.
50. Precipitate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
51. We found 15 answers for “Precipitate”
52. This page shows answers to the clue Precipitate, followed by ten definitions like “A solid formed in a chemical reaction”, “An inert particle to which dyes can be laked” and “To cause a solid to settle out of a solution
53. Intravenous injections of alkaline solutions of salvarsan produce no Precipitate in the blood, while injections of the acid solution nearly always give a Precipitate
54. Related topics: Chemistry Precipitate pre‧cip‧i‧tate 2 / prəˈsɪpətət / noun [countable] technical HC a solid substance that has been chemically separated from a liquid Examples from the Corpus Precipitate • I producing fixed capital, there would be a Precipitate decline in those sectors.
55. See 6 authoritative translations of Precipitate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
56. Oxide Precipitate growth is a source of silicon self-interstitials, which themselves become supersaturated and will hence ‘Precipitate’ to form different types of lattice defects
57. At low temperatures (450–750 °C) rod-like Precipitates consisting of a metastable silicon phase are formed  .
58. In chemistry, a Precipitate is an insoluble solid that emerges from a liquid solution.The emergence of the insoluble solid from solution is called precipitation
59. Often the Precipitate emerges as a suspension.
60. Precipitates can form when two soluble salts react in solution to form one or more insoluble products.
61. A Precipitate is a solid that forms when a chemical reaction takes place
62. Chemical A (aq) + Chemical B (aq) -> Precipitate (solid) How to predict a Precipitate in a chemical reaction: Not a Precipitate when: 1) Gr 1A ions 2) No3- ions 3) NH4+ ions
63. Translation for 'Precipitate' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
64. This suspended solid particle is called a Precipitate
65. Precipitate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." formal (quick, done without thought) precipitoso, avventato agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" The Precipitate marriage was quickly
66. Metallurgical ContentDRYING & IGNITING THE PrecipitateThe Apparatus requiredMethods of IncinerationWEIGHING THE PrecipitateTable of Atomic Weights WASHING THE Precipitate: A Precipitate may be washed directly on the filter, or it may be washed partly by decantation and partly on the filter
67. If by decantation, the Precipitate is allowed to settle, and the supernatant liquid is poured on …
68. About Precipitate Gold: Precipitate Gold Corp
69. – January 6, 2021 - Precipitate Gold Corp
70. ("Precipitate" or the "Company") (TSXV: PRG) is pleased to announce receipt of the government issued permit for diamond drill testing within the Company's Copey Hill Zone at its 100% owned Ponton Project located approximately 25 kilometres ("km") due east of Barrick's world-class Pueblo Viejo mining operation and the Company's Pueblo