praise (verb) · praises (third person present) · praised (past tense) · praised (past participle) · praising (present participle)
praise (noun) · praises (plural noun)
1. Praise definition is - to express a favorable judgment of : commend
2. How to use Praise in a sentence.
3. Praise definition, the act of expressing approval or admiration; commendation; laudation
4. 20 synonyms of Praise from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 45 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Praise: to proclaim the glory of.
6. Praise noun [U] (APPROVAL) C1 things that you say that express your admiration and approval of someone or something: They deserve Praise for all their hard work.
7. Find 143 ways to say Praise, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Praise [N] [T] Praise, mostly of God, is a frequent theme in the psalms, the Hebrew title of which is "Praises." Yet Praise is a theme that pervades the whole of Scripture
9. Genesis 1 is indirect Praise; direct Praise is found in hymns scattered throughout the books …
10. What is Praise? Praise, in the original Greek, means to sing, to tell of, to give, or to confess.* In simpler terms, it means to be thankful for God’s blessings, and to declare that good news to God and to others
11. 100 Praise & Worship Songs 2021 - Morning Worship Songs 2021 - Non Stop Praise and Worship songs https://youtu.be/oAcVcPHH0YsThe purpose of these videos is t
12. On the air since 1973, Trinity Broadcasting Network's flagship ministry and talk show Praise is one of the most recognizable — and most watched — Christian programs in the world
13. Taped before a live audience and hosted by TBN’s own Matt and Laurie Crouch along with other popular personalities, Praise features the best in contemporary Christian music and worship, fresh and …
14. Of all the hundreds of song lists we have at PraiseCharts, this is the benchmark
15. Praise starts with a right understanding of God based on God’s own Word
16. Praise includes a growing reverence for who God is, which, in turn, imparts true wisdom to us
17. I Praise the Lord with music and song
18. I Praise the Lord, who is glorious!
19. Praise.com is speaking to every aspect of life and how our faith in Jesus Christ transforms us
20. Be encouraged to live a life of Praise through our all-new, free Christian radio station, daily
21. Praise means to revere (with extended hands), laudation, specifically a hymn, to kneel and to bless God
22. Synonyms: Praise, acclaim, commend, extol, laud These verbs mean to express approval or admiration
23. To Praise is to voice approbation, commendation, or esteem: "She was enthusiastically praising the beauties of Gothic architecture" (Francis Marion Crawford)
24. Send acclaim to your employees and coworkers with Praise
25. Below the space where you write a new message or reply, select Praise or click Messaging extensions to find it.
26. Inflections of 'Praise' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Praises v 3rd person singular praising v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Praised v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Praised v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
27. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Praise crossword clue
28. Praise: 1 n an expression of approval and commendation “he always appreciated Praise for his work” Synonyms: congratulations , extolment , kudos Types: show 10 types hide 10 types superlative an exaggerated expression (usually of Praise) encomium , eulogy , paean , panegyric , pean a formal expression of Praise eulogium , eulogy a formal
29. Sunday Praise Decorative Throw Pillow Covers Cotton Linen Blend Solid Square Accent Pillow Cases 18x18 Inches Cushion Covers for Sofa Couch Bed&Chair,Pack of 2 (Cream White) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,873
30. We have the best mix of Praise and Worship music from the last two decades
31. You can worship along with your favorite contemporary Praise and worship songs from last Sunday’s service, with
32. Praise.com is speaking to every aspect of life and how our faith in Jesus Christ transforms us.
33. Praise (n.) "expression of approbation or esteem because of some virtue, performance, or quality," early 14c., from Praise (v.)
34. Damn with faint Praise, assent with civil leer,
35. Praise may be expressed by an individual, and in this circumstance differs from fame, renown, and celebrity, which are the expression of the approbation of numbers, or public commendation
36. When Praise is applied to the expression of public approbation, it may be synonymous with renown, or nearly so
37. A man may deserve the Praise of an individual
38. Praise is the joyful recounting of all God has done for us
39. Praise is universal and can be applied to other relationships as well
40. We can Praise our family, friends, boss, or paperboy
41. Praise does not require anything of us.
42. To say that you admire and approve of someone or something, especially publicly OPP criticize Jane was Praised by her teacher
43. Praise somebody/something for (doing) something The mayor Praised the rescue teams for their courage
44. A highly Praised novel Praise somebody/something to the skies (=Praise someone or something very much) 2
45. Such Praise, so far from being incompatible with the Praise of God, is a reflection of it in human consciousness; and so Paul associates Praise with virtue as an aid and incentive to holy living on which the mind should dwell (Philippians 4:8).
46. What does Praise mean? To express a feeling of veneration or gratitude to (a deity); worship or glorify
47. Praise comes from a Latin word meaning “value” or “price.” Thus, to give Praise to God is to proclaim His merit or worth
48. Many terms are used to express this in the Bible, including “glory,” “blessing,” “thanksgiving,” and “hallelujah,” the last named being a transliteration of the Hebrew for “Praise the Lord.”
49. Praise definition: If you Praise someone or something, you express approval for their achievements or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
50. Question: "What does it mean to Praise God?" Answer: Christians often speak of “praising God,” and the Bible commands all living creatures to Praise the Lord (Psalm 150:6)
51. One Hebrew word for “Praise” is yadah, meaning “Praise, give thanks, or confess.”A second word often translated “Praise” in the Old Testament is zamar, “sing Praise.”
52. Looking for online definition of Praise or what Praise stands for? Praise is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
53. Use Praise rather than rewards when encouraging kids to try something new and acknowledge it when you see skills come easy to them
54. Healthy Praise for kids Potential licensees in the toy and game products industry are currently being targeted as candidates to eventually commercialize the Praise Ball on a worldwide basis.
55. Praise - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
56. Praise is a 1998 Australian film directed by John Curran
57. A Praise is a girl who is crazy and hilarious but sometimes has a low self-esteem
58. The Praise app in Microsoft Teams helps users show appreciation to members of their organization or classroom
59. With a selection of badge sets to choose from and the option to create your own badges, Praise is designed to help recognize the effort that goes into the wide range of work that Teams users do, from educators to Frontline Workers.
60. See: a word of Praise is equal to ointment on a sore damn (someone or something) with faint Praise damn somebody/something with faint Praise damn someone or something with faint Praise damn someone/something with faint Praise damn with faint Praise damn with faint Praise, to heap (something) on (someone or something) heap (something) upon (someone or
61. Praise is a simple but effective discipline strategy that increases good behavior
62. "Praise" is a powerful, tragicomic love story of obsession, addiction, and codependency
63. Synonyms for Praise in Free Thesaurus
64. 103 synonyms for Praise: acclaim, approve of, honour, cheer, admire, applaud, compliment, congratulate, pay tribute to, laud, extol, sing the Praises of
65. 1 day ago · Newsom Earned Praise from Anti-Vaccine Extremists Calif