1. Examples of Potency in a Sentence
2. The Potency of her words changed many minds in the audience that night
3. Any vitamin of high Potency should only be taken in the proper dosage.
4. Potency means strength and effectiveness. It is most commonly used in the context of medications and drugs in reference to how strong or effective they are or are capable of being
5. Standard Potency abbreviations shall consist of a maximum length restricted to 240 characters, with the virgule being only punctuation permissible in the abbreviated term itself
Potency, Punctuation, Permissible
6. Find 53 ways to say Potency, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
7. Potency is the indetermined and perfectible element that looks to act as its determinate and perfecting complement. Because of their imperfect grasp on the form of being, the two necessarily require mutual assistance to exercise their role as principles of an existent
Potency, Perfectible, Perfecting, Principles
8. Choose Potency 710 For The Best Cbd Based Skin Care Products
9. The classification is based on vasoconstrictor assays and clinical studies. Potency varies according to the corticosteroid, its concentration, and the vehicle. In general, corticosteroids in
10. Table 4: Potency * Classification1,2,3 - Ultra high Potency steroids are up to 1000 times more potent than hydrocortisone Group 1 = Ultra High Potency Group 2,3 = High Potency reserve for resistant conditions; high potential for serious side effects (local & systemic) suitable for short term intermittent use in severe eczematous dermatoses and
Potency, Potent, Potential
11. the ability to exert effort for the accomplishment of a task. vitamins of high Potency that should be taken only in the proper dosage
12. Potency on the other hand, is essential for landing debuffs
13. But, most characters who need Potency gain a reasonable amount from gear or abilities
14. 31% Potency is enough to negate the base tenacity of any character
15. Independently, Potency and efficacy of drug may vary
16. Probably from graded dose-response curves, two key properties of drugs can be determined, those are Potency and efficacy
Probably, Properties, Potency
17. Certainly, you may clearly understand the difference between Potency and efficacy after reading this article
18. Definition of Efficacy vs Potency
19. Potency, a technical term used principally in philosophy and theology, is the capacity or aptitude in a being to receive some perfection or perform some action. Always a relative term, it means capacity "for" something, e.g., Potency to receive energy, to grow, to learn mathematics, to become wise, virtuous.
Potency, Principally, Philosophy, Perfection, Perform
20. The preferred way to determine topical steroid Potency is the vasoconstrictor assay, which classifies steroids based on the extent to which the agent causes cutaneous vasoconstriction
21. / ˈpoʊ.t̬ ə nt.si / strength, influence, or effectiveness: This new drug's Potency is not yet known
22. He owed his popular support to the Potency of his propaganda machine.
Popular, Potency, Propaganda
23. Influence, might, force, control, authority, energy, potential, strength, capacity, mana (N.Z.) the extraordinary Potency of his personality 2
Potential, Potency, Personality
24. Persuasiveness, force, strength, muscle, effectiveness, sway, forcefulness, cogency, impressiveness His remarks have added Potency given the current situation.
25. A character with a certain degree of attack Potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause …
26. Potency in philosophy is a specific potentiality in Aristotle's Theory of Potentiality and actuality, or "Act and Potency"; e.g., since the material, stone, is potentially a statue, it has a Potency for statuehood, of which the form of any statue is the "act"
Potency, Philosophy, Potentiality, Potentially
27. Potency is the concentration (EC50) or dose (ED50) of a drug required to produce 50% of that drug’s maximal effect
28. Potency is an official measurement in pharmacology, or the science of prescribing drugs
Potency, Pharmacology, Prescribing
29. The preferred way to determine topical steroid Potency is the vasoconstrictor assay, which classifies steroids based on the extent to which the agent causes cutaneous
30. Low Potency Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Solution Desonide (Cream, ointment, or lotion) Dexamethasone sodium phosphate Fluocinolone acetonide Hydrocortisone Hydrocortisone acetate Aclometasone dipropionate (cream, ointment) Texacort Solution 2.5% (hydrocortisone) *Desonil Plus Kit cream or ointment (desonide 0.05% with wound dressing kit)
Potency, Phosphate, Plus
31. Yes, cannabis Potency is important to many consumers and so accuracy in testing is crucial, especially since so many medical marijuana patients depend on consistent and pure doses
Potency, Patients, Pure
32. Recreational users also depend on cannabis Potency since it influences their experience.
33. Definition of Potency in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Potency mean? Information and translations of Potency in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
35. • Despite all its Potency this is a car which always leaves the driver firmly in control
36. • Very occasionally a bottle will become contaminated and lose its Potency
37. • Mass unemployment had lost its old political Potency
38. • the political Potency of the crime issue • We in the news biz often speculate on the Potency of your influence
39. Marijuana Potency has increased in the past decades
40. Potency is the power and influence that a person, action, or idea has to affect or change people's lives, feelings, or beliefs
Potency, Power, Person, People
41. They testify to the extraordinary Potency of his personality
42. [ + of] All their songs have a lingering Potency
43. Potency is a strategic branding agency devoted to innovative leaders who are evolving the cannabis industry
44. What is CH Potency in homeopathy? This is a unit of Potency, so one might see CH, 5CH, 30CH etc The C means effective successive dilutions by 100 (Latin number C), accompanied by multiple succussions
45. Potency translate: 力量；影響力；效力, （男子的）性能力
46. Source: Potency Monitoring Program, Quarterly Report # 142
47. Under contract with NIDA, the National Center for Natural Products Research (NCNPR) located at the University of Mississippi (UM), conducts analyses to monitor the Potency of cannabis products distributed in the illegal marijuana marketplace in the United States.
48. 2 days ago · Lindsey pointed to the 2019 vape crisis as an example of how illegal, unregulated marijuana products create more risk for consumers than legal, high-Potency cannabis
Pointed, Products, Potency
49. Overshadowing state-level efforts is a larger threat: the possibility of a federal Potency cap being included in any national legalization framework.
50. Synonyms for Potency in Free Thesaurus
51. 68 synonyms for Potency: influence, might, force, control, authority, energy, potential, strength
52. The main finding of the new analysis was that Potency has risen by a factor of three in the last few decade
53. "As far as Potency goes, it's been surprising how strong a lot of
54. Active Iron High Potency contains 14mg iron per capsule - equivalent to 100% NRV
55. Potency assays for mAbs and therapeutic proteins are designed to measure the binding to viral receptors on host cells and the inhibition of viral entry, and/or to elicit Fc-mediated effector function.
56. Medium Potency products contain 25-49 milligrams of CBD per milliliter
Potency, Products, Per
57. Low Potency tinctures contain less than 25 milligrams of CBD per milliliter
58. Many brands show the strength and other important numbers related to Potency on the front label of the bottle
59. Cell Potency refers to the varying ability of stem cells to differentiate into specialized cell types
60. 1 Cells with the greatest Potency can generate more cells types than those with lower Potency.
61. From a consumer's perspective, Potency is one of the most important things to consider when purchasing a CBD oil
Perspective, Potency, Purchasing
62. Compared with biologics, vaccine Potency assays represent a special challenge due to their unique compositions, multivalency, long life cycles and global distribution
63. Historically, vaccines were released using in vivo Potency assays requiring immunization of dozens of animals
64. Antibody Potency, effector function, and combinations in protection and therapy for SARS-CoV-2 infection in vivo J Exp Med
65. Nature's Way 100% Potency Pure Source MCT Oil from Coconut - Certified Paleo, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, 30 FL Ounce (Packaging May Vary): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
Potency, Pure, Paleo, Project, Packaging
66. Potency, with 35 hits in a minute, will give you 1400 bonus attack power
67. So, Potency will give you 1400 bonus attack power per minute
Potency, Power, Per
68. Potency is a very strong utility Trait, as not only does it increase the duration of the buffs items like Bandage, or Green Leaf gives, it also increases the duration of the 1 hour buffs like Mudtooth's Tonic, or Houndmaster's Jerky.
69. She says high Potency pot is a public health crisis and there’s no reason pot needs to be 90% THC
Potency, Pot, Public
potency (noun) · potencies (plural noun)
Summary of the difference between Potency and Efficacy
|Potency is the amount of drug needed to ...||Efficacy is the ability of a drug to eli ...|
|It is absolute potency.||It is therapeutic potency.|
|Potency is estimated by comparing dose ( ...||Efficacy is estimated by comparing diffe ...|
|It depends on the affinity as well as ef ...||It depends on the concentration at the s ...|
The noun potency can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be potency.
1. the state or quality of being potent; strength. 2. power; authority. 3. capacity to be, become, or develop; potentiality. 4. a person or thing exerting power or influence. [1530-40; < Latin potentia. See potent 1, -ency]