poise (verb) · poises (third person present) · poised (past tense) · poised (past participle) · poising (present participle)
1. Poise definition is - balance; especially : to hold or carry in equilibrium
2. Poise ® offers expert protection to help keep you dry and comfortable
3. Poise definition, a state of balance or equilibrium, as from equality or equal distribution of weight; equiPoise
4. Poise synonyms, Poise pronunciation, Poise translation, English dictionary definition of Poise
5. Poised , pois·ing , pois·es v
6. To carry or hold in equilibrium; balance: I Poised the pencil on the edge of the table
7. Poise Ultra Thin Incontinence Panty Liners with Wings - Active Collection - Light Absorbency - Long - 104ct (4 Packs of 26) Poise 4.7 out of 5 stars with 386 reviews
8. Now known as “Sir” to his students, Rohit, 49, is tall and dark-complexioned, with a firm yet calm Poise. A NEW MARTIAL ART KEEPS CULT LEADER’S TEACHINGS ALIVE DANIEL MALLOY DECEMBER …
9. Synonyms & Antonyms of Poise (Entry 1 of 2) 1 a condition in which opposing forces are equal to one another there must be a Poise between the rights of the individual and the rights of society
10. Poise Ultra Thin Incontinence Pads with Wings, Active Collection, Moderate Absorbency, 72 Count (4 Packs of 18) (Packaging May Vary) 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,618 $19.36$19.36 ($0.27/Count) $22.99$22.99 Save $0.20 at checkout
11. Poise is defined as self-assurance, calm, grace and dignity. An example of Poise is the nature of a ballerina.
12. So why let it happen? With Poise, you can give yourself one less thing to worry about
13. For a wide assortment of Poise Impressa visit Target.com today
14. Poise® offers incontinence products that provide expert protection to help women across Canada take control of their bladder leaks. Use our Product Selector to find the right solution for you.
15. If you have Poise, you are cool under stress
16. People with Poise can handle pressure without showing it
17. If you’re calm while singing the national anthem in front of thirty million people, you’ve got a lot of Poise
18. Poise® offers expert protection to help keep you dry and comfortable.
19. Poise is a passive trait that is raised by wearing armor that gives you Poise, equiping the Wolf Ring, casting Iron Flesh and/or using the Havel's Greatshield stoneskin buff
20. ‘Elegance and Poise are qualities not often seen in these days of post-grunge celebrity.’ ‘The male body has also been subjected to regulation and restriction: the eighteenth century saw an emphasis on Poise and elegance centred round an image of a slim, restrained body.’
21. Poise (v.) late 14c., Poisen, "to have (a specified) weight," a sense now obsolete, from Old French Poiser, stressed form of peser "to weigh, be heavy; weigh down, be a burden; worry, be a concern," from Vulgar Latin *pesare, from Latin pensare "to weigh carefully, weigh out, counter-balance," frequentative of pendere (past participle pensus) "to hang, cause to hang; weigh; pay" (from PIE root
22. Poise Absorbent Pads, 108-count Trusted 3-In-1 Protection for Dryness, Comfort, and Odor Control Ultimate Absorbency, Long Pads for Incontinence Up To 12 Hours of Protection for Day or Night Use Quickly Lock Away Wetness with an Absorb-Loc Core Shipped In Discreet Packaging
23. A Poise is the centimetre-gram-second (cgs) unit of viscosity
24. It expresses the force needed to maintain a unit… Read More; In gas: Viscosity …still often used is the Poise (1 Pa · s = 10 Poise)
25. Poise Organizational Budget Workbook Poise Program Budget Workbook
26. Poise Sample Profit and Loss Statement
27. Poise definition: If someone has Poise , they are calm , dignified , and self-controlled
28. Poise - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Inflections of 'Poise' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Poises v 3rd person singular poising v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Poised v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
30. Poise definition: If someone has Poise , they are calm , dignified , and self-controlled
31. The Poise is a unit of dynamic viscosity in the CGS system of units
32. It is named after Jean Louis Marie Poiseuille
33. Water has a viscosity of 0.0089 Poise at 25 °C, or 1 centiPoise at 20 °C.
34. We found all of the Poise coupons available online and put them all on this page so it's super easy to find and print the coupons you want! $1.50 off
35. Save $1.50 off ONE (1) Poise® product (not valid on 14-26 CT
36. Save $3.00 off ONE (1) package of Poise® Ultra Thin Pads or Active Collection® Pads
37. 11 hours ago · With 'Fierce Poise,' Helen Frankenthaler Poured Beauty Onto Canvas Abstract expressionist Helen Frankenthaler poured pools of highly diluted pigments onto her raw canvases
38. Poise ® Thin and Discreet Regular Pads
39. Poise ® Thin & Discreet Regular Pads have been specifically designed for bladder leaks, with the superior 3-in-1 dryness, comfort and odour control which a period pad can’t provide!
40. Poise (oneself) for (something) To steady, brace, or otherwise prepare oneself for something
41. I Poised myself for the boss's criticism at the meeting
42. He Poised himself for impact with the other car
43. See also: for, Poise Poise over (someone or something) To stand
44. Instant free online tool for Poise to centiPoise conversion or vice versa
45. The Poise [P] to centiPoise [cP] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed
46. Also, explore tools to convert Poise or centiPoise to other viscosity - dynamic units or learn more about viscosity - dynamic conversions.
47. There is a Poise and tautness and silveriness to its glide that comes perhaps from the terseness of Japanese ritual music
48. His wit and Poise set the tone for the afternoon event, which was seasoned with songs from Randall's performing friends
49. His charm, Poise and self-confidence are, right from the start, extremely sinister.
50. I.Poise Interior Design is a Singapore based design firm specialising in luxury residential interiors throughout Singapore for both private clients and developers
51. Poised definition, (of a person) composed, dignified, and self-assured
52. See 8 authoritative translations of Poise in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
1. a state of balance or equilibrium, as from equality or equal distribution of weight. 2. a dignified, self-confident manner or bearing; composure; self-possession: showed great poise in company. 3. steadiness; stability: intellectual poise.
Poise is one of those states of being that anyone can master. Merriam-Webster describes being poised as "marked by easy composure of manner or bearing." In other words, having poise is being comfortable in your own skin. This isn't always easy, especially when you're challenged in a professional or social environment.
The poise is a unit of measurement of dynamic viscosity. A poise (P) is a non-SI (non-System International) measurement unit of dynamic viscosity in the centimeter gram second (CGS) system of units. It is named after French physician and physiologist Jean Louis Marie Poiseuille (22 April 1797 — 26 December 1869). The poise analogous unit in...
inner poise n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (composure) presencia de ánimo nf + loc adj