1. Pleasant definition is - having qualities that tend to give pleasure : agreeable
2. How to use Pleasant in a sentence.
3. Pleasant amicable, amiable - Amicable implies being well disposed; amiable is acting well disposed and is commonly applied only to people—though sometimes it is used for occasions, while amicable is not applied to people at all but to human interactions and their outcomes.
4. Pleasant definition, pleasing, agreeable, or enjoyable; giving pleasure: Pleasant news
Pleasant, Pleasing, Pleasure
5. 39 synonyms of Pleasant from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 69 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Pleasant: giving pleasure or contentment to the mind or senses
7. Enjoyable, attractive, friendly, or easy to like: a Pleasant climate / smile / person a Pleasant day / surprise Harold did his best to be Pleasant to the old man.
8. June, August, and September are often considered to be some of the most Pleasant months of the year in Cleveland
9. Pleasant is a word for things that are pleasing: ice cream is considered Pleasant by most people
Pleasant, Pleasing, People
10. Pleasant Holidays offers vacation packages and travel packages to destinations worldwide including Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Tahiti, Europe, Asia and more.
11. Pleasant Travel Club As a convenience to our customers, you have the option of creating a profile and preferences on our website which can be accessed in the future and used when making new bookings
Pleasant, Profile, Preferences
12. The Pleasant Cafe is a Parkway original
13. Pleasant definition, pleasing, agreeable, or enjoyable; giving pleasure: Pleasant news
Pleasant, Pleasing, Pleasure
14. Synonyms for Pleasant include nice, delightful, fine, lovely, beautiful, charming, enjoyable, amazing, blissful and entertaining
15. Pleasant - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. Call us sentimental, but all of the scents and Pleasant odors on this list of the best smells in the world are connected to important parts of life, and you likely feel the same way about more than one of the smells on this list
17. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Pleasant crossword clue
18. Pleasant (adj.) late 14c., plesaunte (early 14c
19. As a surname), "pleasing or acceptable to God;" also "agreeable, desirable; delightful, delicious; satisfying to the mind or senses;" of persons, "charming, gracious," from Old French plaisant "Pleasant, pleasing, agreeable" (12c.), present participle of plaisir "to please, give pleasure to, satisfy," from Latin placere "to be acceptable, be
Pleasing, Persons, Plaisant, Pleasant, Present, Participle, Plaisir, Please, Pleasure, Placere
20. Pleasant View Gardens is a national supplier of young plant liners and finished plants to wholesale growers, garden centers, and landscapers
Pleasant, Plant, Plants
21. 'It is an extremely proud and Pleasant thing, sir, to be an antediluvian,' said the old lady.
22. The city of Peoria is home to a scenic desert oasis - Lake Pleasant Regional Park
Peoria, Pleasant, Park
23. Pleasant - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Pleasant adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (enjoyable) placentero/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Principal, Pleasant, Pronoun, Placentero, Puede, Posesivo
25. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English pleas‧ant /ˈplezənt/ ●●○ S3 W3 adjective 1 enjoyable or attractive and making you feel happy SYN nice, → pleasure It had been a Pleasant evening
Pleas, Plez, Pleasure, Pleasant
26. The Pleasant climate of Southern California The restaurant was large and Pleasant.
27. Pleasant stock sale Sometimes the most constructive thing you can do is nothing at all
28. What does Pleasant mean? The definition of Pleasant is someone or something that is agreeable, enjoyable or likable
29. Point Pleasant Tourism: Tripadvisor has 934 reviews of Point Pleasant Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Point Pleasant resource.
30. But in its most general sense, it includes all types of positive or Pleasant experiences including the enjoyment of sports, seeing a beautiful sunset or engaging in an intellectually satisfying
31. Pleasant Sims is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Pleasant, Participant, Program, Provide
32. Enjoyable, attractive, friendly, or easy to like: a Pleasant climate / smile / person a Pleasant day / surprise Harold did his best to be Pleasant to the old man.
33. Zillow has 39 homes for sale in Point Pleasant Beach NJ
34. Pleasant Park is a Named Location in Battle Royale added to the map in Season 1, located inside the coordinates D2 and D3, north of Boney Burbs, northeast of Sweaty Sands, northwest of Colossal Crops and southwest of Craggy Cliffs
35. 1,850 jobs available in Mount Pleasant, MI on Indeed.com
36. Zillow has 34 homes for sale in Pleasant Hill CA
37. View 37 homes for sale in Mount Pleasant, PA at a median listing price of $127,000
Pleasant, Pa, Price
38. See pricing and listing details of Mount Pleasant real estate for sale.
40. Pleasant HEARTH VMC100 VERMICULITE, 4 OZ Safety Pilot/LP Conversion Kit Pleasant Hearth VFF-PH32DR-H 46" Full Size Heritage Vent-Free Fireplace System, 32,000 BTUs 42-in Dual Fuel Heritage Vent Free Fireplace System 30,000 BTU Pleasant Hearth VFF-PH32DR 46
41. Pleasant Hill has a varied landscape with some valleys and rolling hills
42. Pleasant Hill's climate is a Mediterranean one having cool and wet winters and dry, warm summers.
43. Homes for sale in Mount Pleasant, MI have a median listing price of $144,000
44. There are 228 active homes for sale in Mount Pleasant, MI, which spend an average of 113 days on the market.
45. Pleasant definition: Something that is Pleasant is nice , enjoyable, or attractive
46. Pleasant Garden is a town in Guilford County, North Carolina, United States
47. Pleasant Garden is located at 35°57′40″N 79°45′48″W / 35.96111°N 79.76333°W / 35.96111; -79.76333 (35.961103, -79.763387).
48. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Kansas City/Pleasant Hill, MO 1803 North 7 Highway Pleasant Hill, MO 64080-9421
49. Amiable first meant "kind" or "lovely, lovable," and amicable first applied to things and meant "Pleasant, benign."
50. Unable to find dolls for her nieces, Pleasant Rowland started the American Girl doll company at age 45
51. Pleasant Lowe's 1104 Market Center Blvd
52. Your local Lowe's in Mount Pleasant, SC is your true one-stop shop for home improvement
53. Pleasant Prairie is a not walkable city in Wisconsin with a Walk Score of 9
54. Pleasant Prairie is home to approximately 20,329 people and 11,307 jobs
Pleasant, Prairie, People
55. Find your dream home in Pleasant Prairie using the tools above
56. Pleasant Pools specializes in the construction of vinyl-liner and concrete swimming pools
To be described as pleasant means you have pleased someone and usually it's said about small interactions with someone not really known at all. So a person could seem pleasant at first and later prove to be not so. Since everyone has their own way of being pleased/not pleased, you certainly won't please everyone by being only who you are.
Dictionary of English Synonymes(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: pleasant(a.) Synonyms: pleasing, agreeable, delightful, delectable, gratifying, grateful, pleasurable, acceptable, welcome. pleasant(a.) Synonyms: cheerful, gay, lively, sprightly, vivacious, merry, good-humored. pleasant(a.) Synonyms:
The definition of pleasant is someone or something that is agreeable, enjoyable or likable. An example of pleasant is a cheerful and friendly person.
pleasanter; pleasantest. Learner's definition of PLEASANT. [or more pleasant; most pleasant] 1. : causing a feeling of happiness or pleasure. the pleasant smell of cookies baking in the oven. We had a pleasant conversation.