1. Perverse definition is - turned away from what is right or good : corrupt
2. How to use Perverse in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Perverse.
4. Stubborn, contrary, unreasonable, dogged, contradictory, troublesome, rebellious, wayward, delinquent, intractable, wilful, unyielding, obstinate, intransigent, headstrong, unmanageable, cussed (informal), obdurate, stiff-necked, disobedient, wrong-headed, refractory, pig-headed, miscreant, mulish, cross-grained, contumacious You're just being Perverse.
5. Characterized by or proceeding from such a determination or disposition: a Perverse mood.
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Perverse 1 easily irritated or annoyed how can you be so cheerful one day, and so Perverse the next?
7. The definition of Perverse is deliberately behaving badly or improperly, despite knowing that your actions are likely to have bad consequences
8. An example of Perverse is when you disobey your mother even as you know she is watching you disobey her direct order.
9. Having the effect of being, or intended to be, the opposite of what is usually expected or considered reasonable: Sometimes I think he refuses to cooperate just to be Perverse. She takes Perverse pleasure in shocking people
10. Perverse cruelty on the part of the government came to their attention with distressing frequency
11. MADISON Perverse fashion kept them in London even in April and May for "the season," just when in the country nature was most alluring
12. Per-vurs': The group "Perverse, -ly, -ness," "act Perversely" in the King James Version represents nearly 20 Hebrew words, of which, however, most are derivatives of the stems `awah, luz, `aqash
13. Definition of Perverse, PerverseLY, PerverseNESS, PERVERSION, PERVERSITY, and PERVERSIVE from the King James Bible Dictionary Thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name
14. Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
15. Perverse speech occurs when we use the gift of speech for evil purposes such as cursing, gossiping, using foul language, coarse joking, and lying (Proverbs 10:18; 12:22; 16:27; Ephesians 5:4)
16. The latest tweets from @Perversefamily
17. Contrary to what is right or good; wicked or depraved: a Perverse world of sinners
18. Characterized by or resulting from willful opposition or resistance to what is right, expected, or reasonable: "Geneticists have the Perverse habit of naming genes by what goes wrong when they mutate" (Richard
19. Find professional Perverse videos and stock footage available for license in film, television, advertising and corporate uses
20. What kind of Perverse person would harm a small child? 🔊 The psychopath gets a Perverse sense of enjoyment from torturing animals
21. 🔊 Although I tried not to hold a grudge, I felt Perverse joy when I learned my mean supervisor had been fired
22. 🔊 Jim has this Perverse way of …
23. Adjective Someone who is Perverse deliberately does things that are unreasonable or that result in harm for themselves.
24. ‘In the Perverse logic of defense contracts, the more complications the better.’ ‘The reign of George II practically revels in this Perverse transparency.’ ‘If that is correct, of course, the only comparison with the steriliser's immunity, with which I am dealing, is of a Perverse contrast.’
25. Examples: took Perverse satisfaction in foiling her plans
26. If you’re a beauty fan, you’ll know NYX is known for its ridiculously affordable, chic makeup (think: $6 matte liquid lipsticks); and the the same principles apply to Perverse.
27. Adjective Someone who is Perverse deliberately does things that are unreasonable or that result in harm for themselves.
28. COVID-19 relief bill will close loophole that critics say created ‘a Perverse incentive’ for for-profit colleges Last Updated: March 8, 2021 at 3:11 p.m
29. The Driving Force Behind Perverse Spirits
30. Don't think of a seducing spirit as a Perverse spirit
31. A Perverse heart shall depart from me; I will know no evil
32. For the Perverse person is an abomination to the LORD, But His secret counsel is with the upright.
33. In a sense Perverse is the stronger of the two albums because you get the best of both worlds
34. Perverse: 1 adj deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good Synonyms: depraved , perverted , reprobate corrupt lacking in integrity adj marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict “took Perverse satisfaction in foiling her plans” Synonyms: negative characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or
35. ‘In the Perverse logic of defense contracts, the more complications the better.’ ‘The reign of George II practically revels in this Perverse transparency.’ ‘If that is correct, of course, the only comparison with the steriliser's immunity, with which I am dealing, is of a Perverse contrast.’
36. Per-vurs': The group "Perverse, -ly, -ness," "act Perversely" in the King James Version represents nearly 20 Hebrew words, of which, however, most are derivatives of the stems `awah, luz, `aqash
37. Perverse is a related term of pervert
38. As a adjective Perverse is turned aside; hence, specifically, turned away from the (morally) right; willfully erring; wicked; perverted
39. Perverse is the third studio album by British rock band Jesus Jones, released in 1993 on Food Records.After their international success following the release of Doubt (1991), Jesus Jones, especially band leader Mike Edwards, conceived Perverse as a darker, more contemporary album
40. In a Perverse way the same is now true of modern capitalism: 22
41. The Perverse adult was the public schoolboy grown up the infraction of the norm whose existence re-established it: 23
42. It gave her a Perverse buzz to be amongst them knowing she was doing her bit to bring about their defeat: 24.
43. The Perverse seems to have been inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's short story, "The Imp of the Perverse," which is about Perverse, a being that forces people to do things that are counterintuitive to their wants and needs
44. In CAOS, The Perverse is a scary golden little …
45. See 5 authoritative translations of Perverse in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
46. Perverse incentives often arise when governments interfere with markets and tinker with prices
47. Examples from the Corpus Perverse • Accordingly, the initial reaction of the equity markets was utterly Perverse
48. • His characters seem at first sight useless or even Perverse
49. • The whole idea is too Perverse
50. • These Perverse effects are compounded by the heavy political price that has to be paid: the abandonment of monetary sovereignty.
51. Definition of Perverse in the Definitions.net dictionary
52. What does Perverse mean? Information and translations of Perverse in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
53. Provided to YouTube by Indigo Musikproduktion + Vertrieb GmbHPerverse · Hans Söllner der Charlie℗ 1992 TrikontReleased on: 1992-10-05Composer: Hans Soelln
54. Definition of Perverse adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
55. KJV: [there is] nothing froward or Perverse in them
56. Proverbs 11:20 HEB: תּוֹעֲבַ֣ת יְ֭הוָה עִקְּשֵׁי־ לֵ֑ב וּ֝רְצוֹנ֗וֹ NAS: The Perverse in heart KJV: They that are of a froward heart INT: are an abomination to the LORD the Perverse heart are his delight
57. A Perverse unintended consequence brings about the opposite of what is intended
58. A Perverse will easily collects together a system of notions to justify itself in its obliquity
59. Like many other subcultures considered Perverse by much of the general public, bronydom has its roots in the infamous website 4chan.org
60. But your Perverse attempts to wring blushes from little baggages in convenient corners outrage my love of Love!
61. Ireland's foreign minister Simon Coveney said on Saturday that Britain was demonstrating "Perverse nationalism" by seeking to reach a trade deal with the United States before the European Union and questioned whether it was a trustworthy partner