pervade (verb) · pervades (third person present) · pervaded (past tense) · pervaded (past participle) · pervading (present participle)
1. "Pervadere," in turn, was formed by combining the prefix per-, meaning "through," with the verb vadere, meaning "to go." Synonyms of "Pervade" include "permeate," "impregnate," and "saturate." "Pervade" stresses a spreading diffusion throughout every part of a whole ("art and music Pervade …
2. To become spread throughout all parts of: Spring Pervaded the air.
3. Pervade synonyms, Pervade pronunciation, Pervade translation, English dictionary definition of Pervade
4. / pɚˈveɪd / When qualities, characteristics, or smells Pervade a place or thing, they spread through it and are present in every part of it: The film movie is a reflection of the violence that Pervades our culture.
5. 6 synonyms of Pervade from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. The term Kuleana…means responsibility, and it does Pervade the people here in Hawaii
7. Examples of Pervade in a sentence The awful smell from the sewage plant seemed to Pervade throughout our house
8. 🔊 If a commitment to a strong work ethic does not Pervade our office, we will never be able to provide our clients with effective products
9. 🔊 Jimmy’s excessive drinking is starting to Pervade his life in a negative way
10. Pervade Software Full security visibility doesn’t need a room full of screens An award-winning new monitoring system OpView ™ leverages an innovative new database architecture to do the job of all other monitoring systems in one, including:-
11. Pervade (Push Water) A superior penetrating agent and soil penetrant that promotes quick and long-lasting movement of excess moisture into the soil
12. Pervade is non-burning and is 100% biodegradable
13. 'Pervade' is a 7 letter word starting with P and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Pervade' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Pervade We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Pervade will help you to finish your crossword today.
14. Pervade Software is an independent software vendor with strong roots in the capital of Wales and three award-winning products
15. To Pervade means to be present throughout, to exist in every part of. If you have too many cats, the horrible smell of cat pee will Pervade your house
16. You can use Pervade both for external things like smells and sickness, and for more internal things like feelings.
17. Nouns for Pervade include Pervader, Pervaders, pervasion, pervasions and pervasiveness
18. Pervade is a superior soil penetrant designed to quickly move water through the soil pro le, allowing oxygen to move in
19. Pervade is 100% biodegradable, …
20. Dualistic, complementary relationships seem to Pervade the art
21. Permeate, Pervade, spread, diffuse - English Only forum Pervade - English Only forum The atmosphere of Christmas begins to Pervade
22. The old unhappy feeling Pervaded my life
23. (David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens) At last, one morning, the propeller was quiet, and the Narwhal was Pervaded with an atmosphere of excitement
24. Pervade - spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
25. Pervade something to spread through and be easy to notice in every part of something synonym permeate a pervading mood of fear the sadness that Pervades most of her novels The entire house was Pervaded by a sour smell.
26. Dreams Pervade the play, giving it an illusionary quality and heightening the sense of dark hilarity that frequently has the audience hysterical with laughter
27. The houses of each household were so near that if the neighbours were cooking meat with an occasional onion, the sweet aroma from the boiling pot would Pervade …
28. If something Pervades a place or thing, it is a noticeable feature throughout it.
29. Another word for Pervade: spread through, fill, affect, penetrate, infuse Collins English Thesaurus
30. Pervade Page 3 of 6 5.2 Special Hazards Arising from the Substance or Mixture Unusual Fire and Explosion Hazards: None Combustion Products: Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, sulfur oxides and various hydrocarbons
31. Pervade From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Pervade per‧vade / pəˈveɪd $ pər- / verb [ transitive ] formal SPREAD if a feeling, idea, or smell Pervades a place, it is present in every part of it A spirit of hopelessness Pervaded the country
32. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Pervade • Hard feelings Pervade
33. Definition of Pervade in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Pervade mean? Information and translations of Pervade in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
35. ‘Disbelief, anger, worry and fear now Pervade rural communities throughout the country.’ ‘I think that managers have got to have a better understanding of the discrimination issues that Pervade throughout the service at the present time.’
36. See 4 authoritative translations of Pervade in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
37. Pervade was conceived during the CSST 2016 Summer Institute Catalyst Working Group, an NSF-supported research coordination network (Grant #1144934)
38. Pervade Meaning: "to pass or flow through; to extend or diffuse (itself) throughout," 1650s, from Latin Pervadere "spread… See definitions of Pervade.
39. ‘Disbelief, anger, worry and fear now Pervade rural communities throughout the country.’ ‘I think that managers have got to have a better understanding of the discrimination issues that Pervade throughout the service at the present time.’
40. Inflections of 'Pervade' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Pervades v 3rd person singular pervading v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Pervaded v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Pervaded v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to
41. As verbs the difference between Pervade and permeate is that Pervade is to be in every part of; to spread through while permeate is to pass through the pores or interstices of; to penetrate and pass through without causing rupture or displacement; -- applied especially to fluids which pass through substances of loose texture; as, water permeates sand
42. The challenge is that the Organization must find an original and indisputable role in these sweeping changes that now Pervade all society, and are of interest and concern to many other organizations
43. These shades of expression Pervade their language, tempering all their communications, and frequently imparting its pathos or energy to their eloquence.
44. Twentieth-century attitudes and sensibilities as well as contemporary slang Pervade the lyrics, and ironic allusions to modern life are scattered throughout the political depiction of the events.
45. Pervade Montego Bay (Pervade Duet Book 2) - Kindle edition by Fewings, Vanessa, Kuhn, Debbie
46. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Pervade Montego Bay (Pervade Duet Book 2).
47. ‘Pervade London’ is the first installment in the ‘Pervade Duet’ series
48. Get the Pervade neck gaiter and mug.
49. Neo-patrimonialism, as defined by author Christopher Clapham of The Nature of the Third World State, is a "form of organisation in which relationships of a broadly patrimonial type Pervade a political and administrative system which is formally constructed on rational-legal lines".
50. Definition and synonyms of Pervade from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
51. This is the British English definition of Pervade.View American English definition of Pervade.
52. ‘Forever chemicals’ Pervade drinking water sources on Cape Cod, study finds The compounds have been linked to cancer, low infant birth weights, and suppression of the immune system
53. What is the opposite of Pervade? Antonyms for Pervade (opposite of Pervade).
54. Pervade (1) The images that Pervade your mind affect the way you feel as well as the way your body behaves physiologically
55. (2) Sincerity is impossible, unless it Pervade the whole being, and the pretense of it saps the very foundation of character.
56. Definition of Pervade written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
57. Find 16 ways to say Pervade, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.